KIND HOOBAE

I call him.. Muffin !

Lunch time. I am so hungry, I need some pasta. I don’t have any passion to eat those muffins yet. I’m tired of being stupid muffin fighter. In canteen, I order it and when it comes to my table I’ll eat it all. A little moment passed and my pasta comes. Here is it! Then I take a forkful of it and shape my mouth like a cave.

“Hi hyung.. I am here” I heard someone over there. It was taemin, one of hoobaes from class 1-C.

I stop eating and try to overhear them.

“Did you see aimee? I haven’t saw her this morning till the lunch” it likes kyuhyun-sunbae’s voice, his friend.

“No I didn’t. I don’t know where is she. But her brother told me she is sick today.”

They are sitting behind me, so they won’t look at my face. If yes, they will recognize me as an aimee’s muffin fighter enemy. Yes! AIMEE.. hmm.. as kyuhyun sunbae said. Oh, her name is aimee. I am so curious of this girl. She was pretty good last week, won the muffin from me. Though I was angry of the incident, I’d like to know who she is actually. She likes the other common girls, but she has a big difference. The strength, even I defeated by her.

After I finished with my pasta, I go to classroom. I forget that I haven’t done my homework for the next subject yet. But, PRANNNKK! Suddenly I crash minho’s waffle stand and break his waffle’s tools undeliberately because I am so in hurry right now. The break time will end 10 minutes more, but I made a mess!!! Worst!

“Sorry minho! I’ll clear it up and pay for it”

“It’s okay, jjong. Never mind.. I see you are in hurry”

While I and him are in the apologize’s conversation, taemin comes. Because he is the onlyone person who stay there, he saw it and helps us of the broken tools. And he recognize me.

“Hyung, I know you! Look, your uniform! Here… use my handkerchief and let you clean yourself in the toilet. It’s alright, I’ll take care of this” I’ve never known he was so kind guy.

“Okay, thanks a lot”  I thanked to him.

From that time, I and he often greet each other. I think this is my opportunity to find out about aimee.

The school has ended. I come to his classroom to turn his handkerchief back. I’m looking for him and when I find him, I give it to him. Then I ask him to eat some muffin to thank of his kindness. Since that boy, oh.. I remember, he is aikoun. Since he told me about the muffin’s booth near his house, I often go there cause the muffins are sooooooo good…

“Hyung, I know this place. This our favourite booth. Mmm… I mean kyuhyun hyung, aimee and me”

“You sure? This is my favourite too. Ahaa.. I almost forget. You came here last week with your friend a-nd… huhhh!” I sighed.

“Oops.. I know. Aimee right? She bothered you. I’m sorry about her. But she is a nice girl if you know deeper”

Then I ask him to know more about aimee, my curious girl. Taemin talked a lot, he is so comfort boy.

 

 

 

 

 

jjong makes friend with taemin, one of aimee's friends. what will he say about aimee to jjong?? let's read the next chapter soon.

i'm so sorry for my bad grammar. human must have some mistakes. hope you like it! thanks for reading and subscribing :)