Reunion & first Date?

Everyday Love

Annyeong my readers!^^

I know it's been a while since I last updated and I'm very sorry to have left you with such a cliffhanger T.T 

But now because it's Yoonas' birthday and I'm done with my finals is here a new chapter for you guys! It's a awaited YoonYul chapter so I hope you enjoy it and leave some reactions :)

Have fun reading! <3


Chapter 5

 

Chaerin POV

 

Dara?”

 

Chae?”

 

We stared into each others eyes for a while and I felt the others shifting their gaze alternately to me then to Dara. I looked into her eyes often before but not the way I did now. Anger was building up inside of me and my expression turned very dark.

 

To get it right..”, I started,” I've been waiting for weeks or even months now to receive a call or leastwise a text message or an any other sign of you and now I'm sitting here unaware in this café with my friends and find out that you're working here not very far away from my home? Are you kidding me?”

 

Chae I.. I can explain..”

 

No!”, I exploded seeing her made up sad face trying to make excuses,” I got it, you don't need to explain. I got it.” I stood up. I just wanted to leave this place but she grabbed my wrist.

 

Chae please.. stay.”

 

What for? To have a great time like in Japan and then you won't contact me again? Does the time we spent together mean nothing to you? Did you hoax me?”

 

Aniyo.. Of course I enjoyed the time with you.. I didn't hoax you.”

 

Then what, huh? Did you even plan to contact me again? Or was I just a vacation pastime, a vacation flirt?” I looked deep into her eyes.

 

No it's not like that..”

 

WHAT IS IT THEN? TELL ME!”

 

Chae please, our guests are already watching..”

 

So you care about your guests but not even a little about me? Am I not worth to care about? Nor to get an answer?”

 

Can we just talk somewhere else, please?” She slid with her hand down to my hand but I pushed her away.

 

No! There's nothing I need or want to talk! I'm such a fool for believing there is something between us. You .. I'm out.”

 

I took my bag and stormed out of the café. I didn't care about people watching me. Stepping through the door tears started to form in my eyes and rolled down my cheeks. Normally I'm not the type of girl who cries.. I looked back through the window and saw Yul arguing with them nevertheless I continued to walk to the next bus station. A few moments later I heard someone calling me but I didn't want to turn around til I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders.

 

Chae wait.. where are you going?” It was Yul.

 

Going home. Where else should I go?” I turned around.

 

Omo! You're crying.. This is the first time I see you crying.”

 

I'm not.. they are just rolling down.”

 

Stay here I get my bag and go with you.”

 

And what about Yoona?” I asked.

 

She will understand and she has her cousins there.”

 

No I'm fine on my own. Go back to her.”

 

But..”

 

No buts. Go and enjoy your time. You were so excited to spent time with her.” I gave her a warm smile.

 

Are you sure?” She looked at me with big eyes.

 

Yes I am so go now.” I chuckled and she hugged me.

 

Okay. I'll call you later then.” She waved.

 

Alright.” I waved back.

 

Continuing my way to the bus station I looked up when the next bus would come in the internet. While scrolling through it my phone started vibrating. It's a call from Dara.. So she still got my phone number huh.. what a joke. I didn't even answered but hang up right away and as the next call arrived I turned it on mute. It was almost 4 pm now, the next bus comes in ten minutes so I sat down on a bench and stared on my phone on which display the name 'Dara' flashed up every few seconds.

As the bus came I put it back into my bag and sat down on the very last seat in the right corner of the bus staring out of the window. Again tears formed in my eyes and I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't realized that I had to get out of the bus already. I then got out one station later and found myself in front of the street where Yul's house was. I wandered the street back down emotionless..

 

Live happily once forgetting me
I hope you're H. A. P .P .Y

 

 

 

Yoona POV

 

I was really surprised of Dara unnie knowing Chaerin or Chaerin knowing Dara? Doesn't matter.. But what I was most surprised about was that my cousin apparently had an affair with a girl. I mean I have nothing against girls liking girls and boys liking boys but it feels some kinda strange if it's your own cousin being into girls when you always thought she is into boys. I didn't even expect Chaerin to like girls. But nevertheless it's not fair to just never contact them again after raising their hopes whether boy or girl and that's what I told her right after Yuri went out going after Chaerin but she said that it's not about not liking her. She said it has another reason. Funny was that Bommie unnie was even more perplexed than I was.

 

“Why you didn't even mention that you met someone in Japan? I didn't even know that this girl exists, Daroong. And now it seems like you two kind of had a relationship or what? How could I miss something like that?”

 

“Aiish we didn't have a relationship, pabo.”

 

“Then what? There must be a reason why she freaked out like she's your lover.” Bom unnie raised an eyebrow.
 

Damn I don't know either..” Dara unnie made her way back into her office but Bom unnie followed her.

 

So you didn't contact her because you yourself don't know about your feelings? You're confused right?” She nagged Dara unnie.

 

Oh shut up you!” With that Dara unnie went into her office and slammed the door in front of unnies' face. She was looking at me once again with a questioning face but I just shrugged my shoulders so she went back to work.

 

I was about to go home too because I thought Yuri would be going with Chaerin after this incident, but as I was about to stand up I saw her running back here. Maybe she forgot something?

I watched out and saw Chaerin walking away alone, does she really want to stay with me and not with her best friend? I would understand if she wants to stay with her.

 

I'm back!” She breathed hard.

 

You're not gonna stay with her?” I asked curious.

 

No she said she will be okay. And I can't leave you alone here.” She smiled,” How's your cousin?”

 

Don't know she's not talking much..”

 

Yeah noticed that. Chaerin had been talking about her all over again the last weeks, talking about how funny and cute she is but after this I can't share this impression..”

 

So Chaerin really has a crush on her? There was really something between those two in Japan?”

 

Like Chaerin told me, yes.”, I didn't know what to answer so I just stayed quiet and looked out of the window,” Then what do you want to do next? Are you free for the rest of the day?”

 

Surprised by this question I just stared at her for a while but then I was happy about it. It's not that easy to find good friends after moving away nevertheless I think I at least found one. I smiled and told her I would like to enjoy the good weather a little more so she suggested to go to Han-River for a walk. I agreed and went to Bom unnie to take some cake and drinks, so we could do a little picnic there. Unnie smirked and looked at Yuri who was packing our stuff and grabbing our jackets.

 

So you're sure that you're straight Yoongie? I just wanna know this time.”

 

Pabo! Yes I am. She's the only friend I have til now. ” I knocked her head.

I then took the things unnie gave me and went happily back to Yul who was already waiting at the door. I put the things into my bag and we headed out to get the next bus to Han-River.

 

 

Yuri POV

 

I'm so glad Yoona wanted to spent some more time with me, too, so excited! It didn't take us a long time till we reached the Han River, we got out of the bus and strolled down the pavement till our feet touched the green grass of the beautiful park. To be honest it was a bit awkward between Yoona and me, we weren't talking to each other while walking, we were just looking around.

Suddenly she threw her bag down to the grass and started running and jumping around, I just watched her perplexed.

 

Haha isn't it beautiful here, unnie?” She stopped and looked at me with sparkling eyes which made me laugh.

 

She spun around with her arms spread out widely and let herself fall into the grass. I took her bag from the ground and went over to her. Reaching I stood above her and looked into her face, she looked so happy.

 

So do you wanna picnic first or go for a walk?” I asked the on the ground lying Yoona with a laugh.

 

How about you catch me first!” She jumped up and ran hiding herself behind a tree. She sticked her tongue out.

 

Oh just you wait!” I dropped the bags and started going after her.

 

But as I reached the tree she hid behind before, she was already somewhere else in a blink of an eye. It will surely not be easy to catch her. There were numerous times I almost did catch her but in that moments Yoona was just playing with me, as soon as I reached out my hands she disappeared again.

 

Puh Yoona, unnie is really tired now.. you've won, I'm giving up.” I sighed my hands resting on my knees.

 

Yay! Thought you got more stamina unnie.” She laughed.

 

YAH!”, I stemmed my hands into my waist,” I have a lot stamina! Just not for catching a little kid like you..”

 

Alright unnie I was just joking, I'm very tired, too.” She walked over and the moment where she almost reached me I swung my arms around her. She tried to turn around to escape but I got her in a tight grip.

 

Gotcha!” I embraced her from the back, my hands resting on her stomach. She was so thin yet muscular.

 

Ah unnie you tricked me!” She laughed out loud.

 

I then let her go and we both went to our stuff still laughing. Because we were both hungry and a bit exhausted we decided to search for a nice place to picnic. Looking all around the park we finally settled down at a place with a nice view across the Han River, the sun slowly began to set.

It was very nice but quiet again. When we're sitting together just like that we don't talk much just smile at each other sometimes. Well I'm not that a talker while eating anyway.

She was happily eating her strawberry cake while I was enjoying a piece of cheesecake.

 

Here unnie try some.”, she offered me some of her cake. I just shrug and she fed me with her fork making me blush a bit, “delicious right? Bom unnie does them herself.”

 

Wow amazing. Do you think she could do one for my birthday?” I chuckled.

 

I think she can.”, Yoona laughed, “So when is your birthday, unnie? If I'm allowed to ask..”

 

Of course you are pabo. It's on the 5th of December.” I said.

 

Oh so you're a winter kid. Mine is on the 30th of May.” She smiled very warmly at me.

 

Cool I thought of spring in your case.”

 

Really, why?” It felt like she was holing me with her deer eyes.

 

Ehm.. don't know.. because you're a very happy person who is always smiling and shining bright? A person who cherishes everything? So I thought you can't be born in a cold month.”

 

Hi hi cute.” Her chuckle was interrupted by her phone somehow. As she looked at it her smile faded and it looked like she rejected a call.

 

Who was that?”

 

No one..”

 

Come on Yoona, I'm not dumb. Who is making your beautiful smile fade like that?”

 

It was Jessica unnie, she is calling me over and over again throughout the day.”

 

Do you know what she wants?”, She just shook her head, “ Here give it to me.”

 

She gave me her phone and as I hold it in my hand Jessica was calling again. I answered the call and heard was a question firing Jessica asking who in the right mind rejects her call and what Yoona was doing. I simply interrupted her saying “Sica here is Yuri. Yoona is spending her whole day with me so it would be very nice of you if you stop annoying us.” and I hung up.

Yoona looked at me with widened eyes but started laughing soon and I laughed along.

 

That was awesome, unnie. I would have never dared to say that.”

 

You have to be strong and don't let yourself get pushed around.”

 

Thanks unnie.” She leaned her head onto my lap and I blushed again.

 

After a while I suggested to walk a bit at Han River enjoying the sunset and she agreed, so we packed our stuff and went over to the walkway near the water. We surprisingly were talking a lot this time while walking and she was so funny actually that I laughed a lot. She always seems really shy but she really is not if she's around people she knows and I think I learned a lot about her personality today. I hope she also learned a lot about me and liked the way I am. I have to find out what she likes somehow, if she likes boys, girls or both so I know what I am to her to not make something stupid or rashly. Anyway we walked till we saw a bus station at the street and a bus soon to be reaching it, so we ran and luckily catched it before it left again.

It was quite some time we took to reach the bus stop near our houses but the time felt like it flew away in a blink when I was with Yoona. It was 7:30pm already, so I texted Chae that I'll be coming now and she said she will put the pizzas in the stove then causing me to chuckle. This will be a typical ChaeYul evening, pizza, sweatpants and a low budget horror movie.

 

Who are you chatting with?” Yoonas' soft voice appeared on my side.

 

With Chae, I'm heading over to her now.”

 

Oh ok. How is she doing?”

 

Fine I think as far as I can interpret her texts.” I chuckled still staring at my phone.

 

That's good to hear. So you have to go the other direction now. See you at university again then.”

 

Wait do you wanna come with me?” I looked up and Yoona was already walking away from me.

 

No thanks, maybe some other time. I think there is some stuff you need to talk about which is meant to be kept between best friends I don't fit in there. And besides I need to make dinner anyway, my dad is coming home soon.” She waved but I stopped her again.

 

You're okay? Did you enjoy today?”

 

Yes unnie, I really enjoyed the day with you.”, She smiled warmly at me,” I never had such a wonderful day like today in a while now.”

 

Good to hear.” I became shy.

 

Bye now and give Chaerin unnie my best regards.”

 

I will. Text me if you got home safely.” I waved her.

 

Yes. Bye unnie!” She turned around once again while walking away but then continued her way home without looking again.

 

'Bye' I thought to myself, smiled and also made my way to Chaerins' home. This was really the most beautiful day I ever had.


Tell me if you liked it below  :)