Curious

Everyday Love

Annyeong!! <3

Here is finally the second chapter of this story^^ I'm sorry for making you wait so long T-T

Hope you like it, enjoy reading~ :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2:

Yuri POV

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock. I rolled over and pushed it down from the table, but nevertheless it didn't stop ringing.

 

Aish...” I then stood up and turned it off.

 

I'm really not motivated to go to school again. Why does it have to start that early in the morning anyway? Just as I was about to wash up, my room door opened and a head popped out.

 

Sweetie are you up already?” It was my mum.

 

Yes.” I said in a sleepy voice.

 

Breakfast for you is ready, make sure you eat this time.”

 

My mum cares so much about me. Every morning she would come to my room to make sure I'm up and makes breakfast for me so I get to eat something before I go out house.

I'm really glad I have her.

So after getting ready and packing my stuff I went downstairs, ate my breakfast and headed out for school.

I was meeting up with Chaerin on our usual crossroad like every morning and like every morning she was late again.

 

Morning Kwon~! Sorry I'm late, I overslept.” She hugged me and we started to walk.

 

Morning~ You're apologizing every time you're late and still you'll be late the next day again.” I laughed and she slapped my arm lightly.

 

Anyway are you ready for practice later?”

 

Yeah, that's the only thing I missed during vacation.”

 

What? You haven't missed me??” She made a shocked expression and put her arm off my shoulder.

 

Of course I missed you, Pabo.”,I smiled and linked my arm with hers, snuggling closer to her. She smiled back and we continued walking.

 

Arrived at University we headed to our first class. On our way there we noticed a familiar figure walking in front of us.

 

Yah, Amber!!” Chaerin shouted and the blonde short haired girl turned around.

 

Oh Chae, Yul. Hi!” She smiled. We walked over to her and hugged her.

How come we haven't seen you yesterday? Where were you again?” I asked her.

 

I'm sorry I was with Krystal all the time because we barely saw each other during vacation.”

 

Aish a Jung again..” Chaerin mumbled annoyed.

 

Chae you know Krystal is different from Jessica..” I said.

 

Yeah I know, but Jung is Jung..”

 

Amber don't mind her, we just had a little confrontation with Jessica again, just on the first day, so she is a bit annoyed.” I explained.

 

Why?”

 

Because of the new girl. Jessica immediately put her fingers on her..” Chaerin grumbled.

 

Oh I saw her yesterday she is in Krystal's acting class. She is beautiful right?”

 

Yeah she is. So she is acting, hm?”

 

Yes. Anyway I have to go to class, see you!” Amber waved at us and headed to her class.

 

Wait! Amber?? Are you going to training later??” I called after her.

 

Of course.” She winked and continued walking.

 

 

After our classes were over, it was already lunch time, so we went into the cafeteria to get something to eat. We then went out because the weather was nice and sat at one of the tables.

Chaerin and I were chatting and enjoying our food till suddenly someone was standing in front of our table, taking our sun.

 

Yah who dares to take away our sun?” Chaerin protested and turned around. I also looked up and to my surprise I saw Im Yoona standing there shining in the sun.

 

I..I'm sorry. I just wondered if I could eat with you? I have no one to go to.” She asked shyly.

 

What about Jessica?” I asked.

 

I don't think I fit into their clique.. they're always talking about boys, beauty and backbiting about other students and I don't like it. And besides she is commanding me like I'm her servant.”

 

We told you it's better not to hang out with her.”,Chaerin said in a bit arrogant way,” does she know you don't want to be with her?”

 

No she doesn't..”

 

Maybe it's better to tell her.” I looked at Chaerin with an uneasy expression after she said that, like 'I don't think that's a good idea' and I thought she understood but she just winked at me and turned her attention back to Yoona.

Just then we heard someone screaming.

 

YAH IM YOONA!! WHY ARE YOU STANDING WITH THAT BRATS?? COME HERE ALREADY!!” It was no other than Jessica Jung who was sitting with her annoying face at a table far away from ours.

Yoona looked at her, then looked back at us with an insecure look.

 

IM YOONA ARE YOU DEAF?? COME NOW!!” She screamed again and it startled Yoona a bit.

 

Excuse me..” Yoona bowed at us and went over to Jessica with hesitating steps. As she sat down we saw Jessica glaring and nagging at her.

 

Aiish.. just seconds ago she told us she doesn't want be with her and look at her now, she is listening like a little puppy..” I grumbled.

 

You are not in a position to say that, you were like that before, too.” Chaerin teased.

 

But I was younger back than..” I pouted.

 

After a few minutes the bell rang and we went back to class. Chaerin and I sat at our usual seats at the window as Jessica walked in with her 'friends'. Yoona was walking behind them with an unwell expression, somehow it makes me worrying about her seeing her like that.

Jessica looked at us with an arrogant face and I saw Chaerin clenching her fist.

I laid my hand on hers to calm her down.

 

After our last classes ended as well, Chaerin and I went to our school activity in the afternoon, which was kickboxing.

Amber was already waiting for us as we arrived at the sports hall from our university.

She greeted us with a simply 'hey' and smiled, I greeted her back.

Chaerin who was still in a bad mood just went in without a word. Amber looked at me like asking what was wrong with her and the only thing I needed to say was: Jessica.

She immediately understood and we followed Chaerin into the dressing room, where all the others were dressed already. It seems like Chaerin, Amber and I were the last ones again, that means punishment..

We quickly dressed and went into the gym.

Our trainer was standing there with crossed arms, now we knew that we really were late.

 

You're late again.” He said.

 

We're sorry, we forgot the time..” We bowed to him. He just looked down and we knew what that meant. We then got onto the floor and began doing pushups, because it were 3 people being late we had to do 30 pushups each, the number off pushups always depends on how many people are late.

After that we joined the others warming up and as we were training at the punching bags, Chaerin was battering it angrily.

 

Chae, stop thinking the punching bag is Jessica. I don't think that solves it.” I laughed and she turned to me with a mad face.

 

But it helps me letting out my anger. You want me letting it out on you?”

 

No, I'll pass, but I don't really understand what makes you that angry.”

 

It's enough for me that Jessica thinks she can do what she wants..”

 

Wow Jessica is really a thorn in her eyes..” Amber butted in.

 

Yes she is.. but you know Chaerin tends to overreact.” I smiled and Chaerin went back on punching the bag. Amber and I chuckled and continued with the training.

 

 

Yoona POV

 

Wanting to escape from Jessica I ran into the library after my class, which I luckily didn't have with her. I'm sure she won't go in there, I don't think she is the type that reads.

It was so quiet and relaxing here not hearing Jessica commanding me round, but yet I was alone. That bothers me somehow, I miss my friends I had in the other university. Why did we have to move away anyway?

I was now listening to music and staring out of the window from the library, I was waiting for Jessica to leave the university so I can go home without her catching me again.

And after a while I saw her coming out with her friends. Because the window was slightly open and they were standing near the window, I heard their conversation.

 

Where is that Im Yoona again?? I have the feeling that she tries to escape from me.. but who wants to escape from me, me Jessica Jung. Can someone tell me??” All other girls shook their head, not knowing how to answer.

 

Maybe she doesn't like us?” Sunny said.

 

That can't be everyone likes us, so shut your mouth.” Jessica nagged at her.

 

Well except for two person..” Tiffany added.

 

These two don't count!”, Jessica glared at her,” Anyway let's go, we don't find this Im anymore.”

 

They then walked away, and I let out a loud sigh, which caused Jessica to turn around again. Damn I forgot that the window is open, I quickly ducked my head, so she won't see me.

 

Jess what's wrong?”

 

Nothing I just thought I heard someone.”

 

They then finally went away, I waited for them being out of sight till I went up with my head completely again.

Being able to go home I packed my stuff and left the library. I walked through the hallway and saw two figures rushing past me in direction of the campus. What are they still doing here? Classes are all over, don't they?

I followed them to the campus and recognized that they were Kwon Yuri and Lee Chaerin.

Wondering where they would head to, I ran after them hoping they won't see me.

They then stopped in front of the gym where a blonde short haired girl was standing and went in with her.

I was debating with myself if I should go in, too, or not, but the curious girl I was really wanted to know what they were doing, so I followed them inside.

I wasn't in this gym before and was amazed at how big it was and that there were a second floor, where the others went up.

As I heard their voices fading a bit I went up the stairs and saw a door closing where was standing 'changing room', on my left was a door where was standing 'gym'.

I went in and was once again amazed by what I was seeing.

There were hanging punching backs all over the place, in the middle was a boxing ring and on one side were some other training gadgets. It was looking like those gyms you can see in films. There were some girls training on the punching backs and a man, probably their coach, were watching them.

I heard a door opened, so I quickly hid behind one of those pillar which were supporting the roof.

Yuri, Chaerin and this blonde girl came out and the coach came towards them.

 

You're late again.” He said.

 

We're sorry, we forgot the time..” They said and bowed to him.

 

The coach looked down on the floor and the three went down doing pushups.

Omo do they always have to do it if they are late? They did 30 if I counted right.

After that they also went over to the punching backs and did as the others did.

I carefully followed them by running from one pillar to the other, hoping they won't see me.

I felt like some spy or something but it was somehow really fun.

 

Chae, stop thinking the punching bag is Jessica. I don't think that solves it.” Yuri laughed and Chaerin turned to her with a mad face.

 

But it helps me letting out my anger. You want me letting it out on you?” She said.

 

No, I'll pass, but I don't really understand what makes you that angry.”

 

It's enough for me that Jessica thinks she can do what she wants..”

 

Wow Jessica is really a thorn in her eyes..” the blonde butted in.

 

Yes she is.. but you know Chaerin tends to overreact.” Yuri smiled and Chaerin went back on punching the bag. The blonde and Yuri chuckled and continued with the training, too.

 

I wonder what happened between them and Jessica, that Chaerin is that mad at her..

I continued to watch them train, I never thought they were doing that kind of sport, but it looks really cool.

I gulped as I watched at Yuri punching the bag with sweat all over her body, it looked so y. With every punch she did you could see her muscles and veins, because she was only wearing a black tank top. She has such a great body..

Damn I think this is the first time I caught myself drooling over another girl.

 

After maybe two hours of training they all went out, because their coach told them to go take a shower. I was waiting till they all went out of the gym and made my way to the exit, too.

 

Hey sneaky girl! What are you doing here?” I was startled hearing a voice behind me. I then remembered that the coach didn't went out yet and was now standing in front of me with crossed arms.

 

I..I'm sorry sir, I'm new here and j..just wanted to l..look what here is in here..” I stuttered.

 

Why are you hiding behind a pillar then? You could have just come in and watch or is there a someone special you didn't wanted to see you?” He smirked.

 

N..No there was no one..” I lied.

 

Ok then get out now before you get caught by that someone.” He chuckled.

 

I said there is none.” With that I quickly went out of the gym, running down the stairs and leaving the university through the gate in the back of the campus.

I hope the coach won't tell any of them that I was there.. but I really want to get to know them better, but because of Jessica always keeping me away from them, I can't..

What should I do??

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't know how to end this chapter, I hope it is okay like that >-<

Please leave some comments I loved the comments to my first chapter, it's motivating me to continue writing^^ <3