Changing Seats

Everyday Love

Hello again!

It's been a long time since I've updated this story.

I really had difficulties to continue this story, that's why this chapter is much shorter.. I just got no ideas to make it longer >.< 

But I really wanted to update again to not make my readers waiting any longer :)

Jope you still like it and maybe you can give me some ideas^^

Enjoy reading <3

 


 

Chapter 3

 

Jung house..

 

"Unnie! Hurry up now, I don't wanna be late!"

 

"God I'm coming, I couldn't decide which shoes I should wear.."

 

"You're just going to university, not on a catwalk."

 

"It's a catwalk when I'm walking through the hallway."

 

"Aish just come now!"

 

"I don't like to be stressed. Are you worried that you can't see your boyish little girlfriend before classes start?" Jessica scoffed at her little sister.

 

"Don't talk about her like that, just because you have no one who loves you." This sentence made Jessica speechless and hurt her pride. So she took her bag and left the Jung villa.

 

"Everyone loves me." 

Krystal just laughed about this statement of her older sister and followed her into her car.

Jessica then drove off.

The ride was quiet for a long time and Krystal was amused at her sisters childish behavior.

 

"Unnie, I heard that you include the new student in your clique."

 

"Yes, why?"

 

"Are you sure she wants to be with you? I mean you didn't ask her and scolded her in front of all students on the campus just because she was talking to others. I think you should let her do what she wants."

 

"Of course she wants to be with us, she has no one here and that weren't simply others, that were this Lee and Kwon. Mind your own business Krys!"

 

"Tzz.."

 

They then arrived at the uni and Jessica parked her car on her own parking area which her farther reserved her there.

Jessicas' girls were already waiting for her.

 

"Sica you're late. We were worried you wouldn't come." Hara said troubled.

 

"You know, my little dongseng took so long, I couldn't help it.."

 

'How dishonest' Krystal, who was walking ahead of them, thought and fasten her pace.

 

"Jess? Do you know where that Yoona was the last days? Haven't seen her for the whole week."

 

"Yeah I thought about that, too. She is hiding somewhere, but we have class together today again, she won't get away from us this time." 

 

Yoona POV

 

The last days I was spending every break in the library.

The reasons, it was quiet and there was no Jessica or any other of them.

I don't know why I got into them and why she really wants me in her stupid clique. I don't want that.

But first I have to do something about class with her today, I have to change seats with someone, but who?

I then remembered that there was a boy from my class sitting in the library yesterday, too. As far as I know he sat on the other side in class, the window side.

 

I stood up from my arm chair and went to look if he is here again, too. We talked a bit yesterday and he seems quite nice and because I know that he likes a girl from Jessicas' clique, I'm sure he will change seats with me.

 

"Yoona-shi, are you searching for something?" I heard a voice.

 

"Oh Nickkhun-shi, actually I've been searching for you." I chuckled.

 

"Why?" I sat down on the chair in front of him.

 

"Ehm, you know I'm sitting on the side where Jessica and the others sit in class, right? And you know there are some difficulties between them and me.." I started carefully.

 

"Yes. And?" Nickkhun asked.

 

"Would you exchange seats with me?" I ducked my head a little while asking him.

 

"If I do, I would be sitting next to who?"

 

"Between Seungri and HER. You know who I mean." I winked at him and he blushed lightly.

 

"Where is Jessica sitting then?"

 

"Behind her." There was silence between us and Nickkhun seemed to be thinking.

 

"Ok ok, I'll do it."

 

"Thanks~! You're the best!" 

 

" Haha I'll keep that in mind." He smiled. 

 

Just then the bell rang and we headed to class together. Other students were whispering while watching us walking together through the hallway and entering the classroom. Is it so unusual of a girl and a boy being friends? Seriously.

Jessica wasn't in the room yet as we entered.

I sat down on Nickkhuns seat and he on mine and I started to take out my stuff. I hope Mr. Park has nothing against changing seats. 

Finally Jung entered the room.

 

"Ah there you are Im Yoona. Where were you the last days, huh?"

 

"I was where you weren't." I simply stated.

 

"Haha very funny.. By the way, why are you sitting over there now?"

 

"I thought sitting at the window would be much nicer than over there."

 

"But I want you to sit with us!"

 

"But I prefer the window."

 

"Im Yoona, how dare you to.."

 

"Jung. Let her sit were she wants to sit. You don't have the right to command her anything." Kwon Yuri, who just came in with Lee Chaerin, interrrupted passing by Jessica. She seemed a bit annoyed.

 

"Mind your own business, Kwon."

 

Yuri and Chaerin just scoffed and sat down on their seats. Damn, I think they're really cool, maybe a bit badass, too, but really nice. These two are the only ones daring to say something against Jessica Jung. If I could only get close to them..

 

After class was over I wanted to rush out as fast as possible to escape from Jessica and I actually managed to do so at first, but she then called me loudly in the hallway.

 

"Im Yoona! Where do you think you're going again?? I want to talk to you!!"

 

Ok Yoona, pretend you didn't hear her and continue walking calmly. I said to myself, but all students stared at me after Jessica called me, making it more difficult to act innocent.

 

"IM YOONA!!" I shrugged hearing her calling again, this time way more louder. I decided to stop and turned around, knowing there is no way out anymore.

Jessica and her clique came towards me.

 

"Wh..what's w..wrong??" I didn't know why, but I stuttered at her. Maybe because her glare is really scary.

 

"Why are you avoiding us, huh?"

 

"No one dares to avoid us!" Sunny added.

 

"It's no..nothing I.. I'm just busy."

 

"Busy?? Busy with what?? With trying to get close to those brats??" Jessica was really pissed now.

 

"Damn! Jung, lower your volume a bit, the whole uni can hear you!" 

 

"Yul, you know she likes getting all the attention. But if this poor girl says she is busy and can't be with you, you just have to accept it! There is no reason why she should tell you all she does. And if you call us brats again, you will get to meet my fist in your plastic face." Yuri and Chaerin came from behind and placed theirselves in front of me. They really want to protect me? 

 

"Why are you always protecting her? You don't know her!" Jessica complained.

 

"So do you. And we wouldn't have to protect her if you wouldn't scold her every time with everything she does or not." Chaerin contered.

 

"Man just mind your own business!" 

 

"Mind your own business, mind your own business..", Yuri immitated her," this really has to be your favourite sentence." 

 

"Because it's true. Now get out the way and let me talk with her."

 

"No. If she wants to talk with you she comes to you herself,  but she is avoiding you the last days and even changed seats to not be near you anymore. So deal with it." Chaerin stated.

 

"Yeah you can't just have every student you want without their approval." Yuri added.

 

"Fine.", Jessica scoffed," this time you got away, but next time I'll get you Im Yoona." With that Jessica walked away.

 

"Oh thank you. I really didn't know what do anymore." I said.

 

"No problem." The two smiled at me.

 

"I really don't understand why she is so eager to get me into their group.." 

 

"She just can't bear with someone not wanting to be with her. She was like that with us before, too." Yuri said.

 

"That's just stupid. Wait.. with you, too?"

 

"Yes, we were in her clique before, too, but we left and that's why she is always bickering with us. But let's talk about it while eating lunch, I'm really hungry now." Chaerins' stomach growled and Yuri and I laughed about it. They then headed to get something to eat, but I was still standing in my spot.

 

"Yah Yoona, you don't want to come with us?"

 

"You mean I can eat with you?" I asked unsure.

 

"Of course you pabo. Now come here." Chaerin chuckled and I rushed towards them and we went to the cafeteria together.

 

Chaerin POV 

 

After getting something to eat from the cafeteria we went out to the campus and sat under a tree to avoid Jessica, who was sitting at one of the tables.

Yuri and I talked a lot with Yoona and got to know her a lot more, she is really cute. She also wanted to know how we managed to deal such a long time with Jessica and how our friendship ended.

I noticed that this Jung often glared at us from a far. 

 

"Wow you two are really awesome, I would never get the courage to fight like that against Jessica." Yoona said amazed.

 

"It was hard and she threatened us a lot, but in the end she was also tired of it, I think." Yuri said.

 

"Why does she do it with me all over again then?"

 

"She will never change. She thinks that all beautiful and might to be popular girls should be in her group so there is no potential rival for her. She always has to be on top." I stated.

 

"That means she sees me as a rival?" Yoona seemed a bit shocked.

 

"You got it." 

 

"But why?"

 

"There were a lot rumors of boys and even girls liking you just on the first day and I have to admit that you're really beautiful. Many students will fall for you for sure." I smirked and looked over to Yuri who was mustering Yoona with love stares all the time.

 

"Right and if Jessica has you as her 'best friend', her popularity would rise a lot. But when you're hanging out with us our popularity might rise and Jessica would really hate it. It's all about popularity here.." Yuri added.

 

"Damn what nonesense.. but you're not using me for popularity, do you?" Yoona had a sceptical expression.

 

"Of course not, we're here to help you. We really don't care about popularity."

 

"Good.."

 

"But if you don't want us to help or be with you, then.."

 

"No, no, no, no, no..", Yoona interrupted," I like being with you, really." 

 

"Haha okay." I chuckled.

 

Just then the bell rang and we headed to our individual classes.


 

Please leave some comments. :)