Chapter 5

Bloody Love

Jungkook's POV

 Taehyung gave me permission to drink from him, I don't think he knows what that means, I'll tell him later. I bit into his neck and could feel him tense up. His blood was special, not like other humans, it tasted sweet, I wanted to stop but I have not drank blood for so long that I continued his blood although I could feel him getting weaker."Jungkook" I heard him whisper before he grew limp. I quickly retracted my fangs and brought him to his room to rest.

Two days later:

 He woke up, finally. I went to his room to see him sitting on his bed with a confused look on his face. I walked to him and sat down. "Taehyung- hyung."I started and he looked at me. "I'm sorry""Huh?Why?" He asked. "You giving me your blood means that, you have to be my blood donor for life, and also it means that you are my mate." "Oh...Ok" He said with no problem at all. I looked at him and hejust gave he a goofy smile. "Anyway.... You should sleep more, you need the rest from the sudden blood loss." I giggled and rushed him to sleep."You're not asleep are you.""Nope" he replied although it was a little muffled. "I forgot to tell you something", "What is it?" He asked softly."You won't age since I will always take blood from you, a small part of my vampiric side will enter your body and you will stop aging.""Will I be by your side forever?"He asked while sitting up. I nodded and he kissed me on the cheek which suprised me.

30 years later

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook was right, after the fourth time he drank from me, I stopped aging. We were currently living in USA in the forest with 5 other people. We found them one night when we were out shopping and heard some sounds coming from a dark alley and we walked towards them. We found all five of them huddling over a dead female that was void of any blood. Jungkook made a can on the floor topple and all five of them looked over, but rather than hunger in their eyes all we say was guilt. So we decided to take all of them in and we lived together from then on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the last chapter being so short. I ran out of ideas. Also the 5 members whom Jungkook and Taehyung found are the 5 remaining members of BTS. I will be posting a short one-shot on VIXX's Hongbin a few days later, so please read it if you want.