Chapter 1

Bloody Love

Jungkook's POV

'I finally found my prey for the night. He looks familiar though, oh well' I stood on the roof of an old building looking down a small alley where my prey was walking through. His blood smelled heavenly.

Taehyung/V's POV

I just finished school and decided to take the shortcut home since it was quite late already. I turned into a small alleyway that leads to my house when I suddenly felt someone or something's gaze on me. I turn around to find nothing so I turn back and continued walking, but I stopped when I heard footsteps behind me. I slowly turned around and saw a silhouette at the mouth of the alley. I quickly turned around and started running but the person suddenly appeared infront of me and I ran into him. Before I could fall he grabbed my wrist, pulled me up and slammed me into the wall.

I looked at him and with some help from the flickering light, observed his facial features. After a few seconds, I realised he looked like my childhood friend, ''Jungkook'' I muttered out and he froze and looked straight into my eyes. ''Taehyung?'' He asked quietly, I nodded slowly and he pulled me into a hug, I hugged him back and pulled away after a while and looked into his eyes, I noticed they had a tinge of red in his eyes, I almost questioned it but decided not to at the last second, since it wasn't important right now.

Jungkook's POV

I jumped down from the roof and dashed behind the wall to hide myself, he looked back just as I hid dehind the wall, he turned around and started walking and I walked foward a few steps and he turned around and looked straight at me. He turned around and started sprinting, I chuckled at his action and appeared infront of him in less than half a second. He ran into me and stumbled, I sighed inwardly and caught him before slamming into the wall. I was about to lean into his neck to the delicious red fluid when he suddenly said my name. I stopped and looked into his eyes, ''Taehyung?'' I asked while looking at him, he nodded and I pulled him into a hug before he pushed me away and pulled me to what i assumed was his house.