Chapter 2

Bloody Love

Jungkook's POV

'I can't believe I found him after 10 years of not seeing him after he moved to Seoul.

Flahback Start

My family moved again, this time to Busan. I was 6 then and decided to go to the neighbours since my parents asked me to. I walked next door and rang the door bell. A nice lady opened the door, "Annyeonghaseyo, my family just moved next door and they asked me to come over to greet you all." "Hold on a second, Taehyun-ah!" The lady shouted and a boy with black hair came running to the door and stopped by his mother and greeted me formally. The lady told us to go to the playground nearby while they went to my house to help unpack.Taehyung pulled me by the wrist to the playground nearby and we started playing with each other. I learnt that he was 2 years older than me although he did not act like it. 

After a few months of playing and teasing each other we became bestfriends and always played with each other, but our happines was short lived as Taehyung was going to move to Seoul because his father got a job there. On the day he was going to leave, we met at the playground and sat on the swings silently.''I think I like you'' he said ''I think I like you too'' I replied looking at him. We both smiled and pulled each other into a tight hug and let go when Taehyung's parents called him and they had to leave. I sent him off with tears in my eyes and promised I would find him one day.

Flashback End

Its been 10 years since then, I cant believe I found him but tried to drink his blood, but he didn't seem to mind. Maybe he doesn't know yet, if thats the case, I won't tell him. I have to try to control myself around him know and take my blood pills, I want to feel human around him at least.

Taehyung's POV

I dragged a dazed back to my house and shut the door a bit too loudly causing him to snap out of his daze. I pointed to the couch and told him to sit while I went to the kitchen to get some food. He just nodded and I smiled at him. I came out of the kitchen only to find Jungkook missing from the couch."Jungkook-ah?" I called out for him, no response. I roamed around the house. I heaved a sigh of relief when I saw him lying on my bed. His eyes were closed. He looked so peaceful,far away in dreamland.