Chapter 3

Bloody Love

Taehyung's POV

I walked a little closer. I wonder if he still likes me. Squatting down, I stared at his beautiful face. HIs skin was as milky white as ever. Hesitating, I slowly reached out my hands to him. It's so ironic how while his skin was so pale, his hair was black as tar. Slowly, I slide my hands down his face. From his perfectly sculpted nose down to his red plump lips. I stared at it. The urge to bend down and kiss him was so huge. He wouldn't know right? I didn't have a chance to feel it for myself, how his plump lips would feel on mine. It was just the first time we met after 10 years, i can't be that foward. I frowned.

Third person POV

Taehyung lowered his head slightly. He was still a little hesitant about this. Swallowing his fears, he swooped down low. The wind blew through the room, causing Jungkook to stir in his sleep just right before Taehyung's lips landed on Jungkook. Instead, Taehyung just whispered into Jungkook's ear, "Dinner is ready." Jungkook opened his eyes and laughed, pushing Taehyung's shoulders lightly. "Hyung!" Taehyung just laughed along, walking back to the living room with Jungkook following behind him, tidying his clothes.

Dinner went past quickly. They were chatting about what they were doing during the 10 years they were apart. It was only then that Taehyung knew that Mr and Mrs Jeon died a year ago. Jungkook told Taehyung that he only came to Seoul a week ago and has been wandering around the alleys of Seoul since then. When asked where he was living before coming to Seoul, he replied that he had been living with his uncle and aunt, Jimin's parents. Jimin was a pure and innocent guy. He lived to make everyone smile. He was really kind. However, Jungkook was always compared to Jimin. Obviously Jimin would be the better one. Jungkook's studies were not that good while jimin got straight A's. "He must have suffered alot"Taehyung thought while looking at Jungkook. But, now that Taehyung 'adopted' him, Taehyung belived that things would slowly get better.

The next day,

Taehyung woke up to Jungkook snuggling beside him with Jungkook's head buried in the crook of Taehyung's neck."Yah, wake up!" Taehyung shouted into Jungkook's causing him to jump off the bed, landing on his back. He winced in pain but quickly brushed it off and pounced on Taehyung who was laughing at him. He slammed Taehyung on the bed and grabbed his shoulders tightly in the process making Taehyung wince in pain. Taehyung tried pushing Jungkook off of him but to no avail, instead his struggling only made Jungkook squeeze his shoulders harder making Taehyung whine a little. "I need to go to school"Taehyung said as the alarm rang ang Jungkook got off of him."Such a good boy that goes to school" Jungkook mocked. Taehyung eyed Jungkook for a while before smirking and pulling him to the washroom. He pushed Jungkook in with a set of his school uniform."You can't come out until you change into that" Taehyung said. Jungkook who could easily have broken the door started changing into the uniform and after he was done got out of the toilet. Taehyung looked at him for a while before smiling and pulling him out of the house. After about 5 minutes of walking, Jungkook saw a building that was probably the school that Taehyung went to."Hurry or we're gonna be late."Taehyung said pulling Jungkook along while he started running.