Chapter 4

Bloody Love

Jungkook's POV

Once we reached the office, we went in and Taehyung tolf the lady at the counter about my enrolment. Taehyung was telling the lady the details she needed while I glared at him. She motioned me foward and passed me a slip of paper with my schedule, locker number and combination, I thanked her and walked out with Taehyung behind me. I walked towards my locker and opened it while Taehyung opened the one next to it. After stuffing all the books that were not needed for my first few classes, I closed the locker and procceeded to my first class, "Jungkook! Help!" I heard Taehyung's voice from behind me and I turned around to see a group of girls surrounding him. I watched for a while before pulling him out and towards our class. I could feel intense glares all aimed and me and I looked back and mouthed to the girls, 'He's mine, so back off'.

After we reached our class. Taehyung then pulled me to the back of the class to sit. While we were chatting, a person walked in with uncany resembalance to Taehyung. I looked over to Taehyung, to see him smiling and waving at him. "Who's that?" I asked Taehung, "He's my step-brother, Bambam" he responded. " And you're Jungkook?" Bambam asked as he walked over, and I nodded. "Taehyung has told me alot about you," he smiled and walked away leaving me to glance at Taehyung who wa blushing madly at Bambam's comment. I just chuckled a little and gave him a small pat on the back, which he returned with a small glare but I could see that he was still embarassed.

Taehyung's POV

I can't believe that Bambam, how could he. I'm gonna kill him later when I go back to umma's house.

After School:

Jungkook's POV

Taehyung told me to go home first because he wanted to go visit his mom, and he also mumbles something about Bambam butit wasn't very clear. I just nodded and walked home deciding to eat some blood pills, I could already feel the urge to latch on someone's nect and drain them. But I had to control myself incase Taehyung was near, I also didn't want to feel guilty about killing another person.

A day later:

Taehyung's POV

I was slicing pieces of watermelon for Jungkook and myself since it was quite hot today. As I was cutting the fruit, I accidentally cut my finger and it started bleed. Jungkook appeared infront of me in less than half a secong. I looked at him with one eyebrow raised about to ask him what was going on when I saw that his eyes were a crimson red. He stared at my finger with hunger in his eyes."Jung" he cut me off as he pushed me against the wall. I watched as his teeth lengthened and sharpened. "What" I started again before he cut me off. He leaned into my neck and rubbed his fangs against my collarbones about to bite down. "Jungkook, you look extra y with your red eyes," I told him, lowering my tone. He looked at me, eyes a darker red than before. Slowly, I moved his head closer to mine before lightly pressing my lips aginst his. Once again, he pushed me against the ball wall harder, accepting the kiss. To agitated, he bit down on my lips a little too hard, causing it to bleed. I could feel him tense up a little but proceeded to the blood that was coming out. We pulled away soon, both panting hardly. "What exactly are you?" I asked him while staring straight at him." "What do you think." He said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "Vampire?" I said unsure and he nodded. He started leaning into my neck and I nodded not knowing what would happen. I felt his fangs pierce through my skin and I winced in pain. After a while I started to feel light headed. I tried pushing him away bit it didn't work."J-jungkook" I whispered right before I passed out.

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for not updating for so long. I was busy and a little lazy to upload. The last chapter will be updated a few days from now. Thanks for subscribing and the support you people gave!