Chapter 7 ( updated on Sept. 18, 2015 )

This Stupid Feeling called... Love

Baekhyun's POV

 

Where the hell is he taking me and why? I wondered, but continued to follow him back into the school building. "Um. Could you tell me now?!" I asked. He looked at me before speaking, "Well.. You see, my friend kai wanted to you... and I couldn't let that happen to a pretty girl like you." "I-i'm a guy...."

 

 

 

                                ~~~

 

 

 

I was grinning ear to ear as I boarded the plane to Korea. I can not hold my excitement, I finally get to see Baekkie again! "Hmm... Oh here's our seats. " I said to my brother Tao, as I sit down. "My gosh, gege... how can you afford first class?!" he exclaimed. I chuckled and said, " I have my ways".

 

-timeskip-

 

We boarded off the plane and tried to spot our auntie. The sound of a women calling our names was heard. The women waved, "Luhan! Zitao! Over here!". "Auntie Mina!", Tao and I exclaimed, as we ran over to her. She smiled widely and embraced us, "How have you been, Luhan and Zitao?".  "Great, Auntie!", we answered, she smiled and nodded; leading us to the luggage claimage. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo's POV

 

'3...2...1' I counted down waiting for the final bell to ring, signaling the end of class for the day.  

 

KRIIIINNNGGGGG~~~~

 

I quicked stood up with my things, and left to go find Baek. I finally spotted after a few minutes, and ran over to him. "Hey Baek!" 

-

"Hey Baek!" Kyungsoo exclaimed as he walked to his friend. Baekhyun turned his head and smiled, "Hey Kyungsoo!" Once Kyungsoo got to Baekhyun, they started walking to the parking lot. "So how was your day, hyung?" Kyungsoo asked "Pretty normal ... except for the fact that i was mistaken for a girl and that i was dragged to the rooftop." "Oh jinja?! Tell me the whole story, Baek." "Okay, so [...] ." Kyungsoo widen his eyes slightly, "Wow...". Then starts laughing. "Yah, hajima. Its not funny!", Baekhyun frowned. "It kinda is, hyung." "Aish.." They walked to Baekhyun's car and got in. Baekhyun started the car and drove off. 

 

-

 

"Thanks for the ride, hyung! See you tomorrow!" Kyungsoo said while smiling and getting out of the car. "Its no problem, Soo and see you tomorrow !" Kyungsoo waved while unlocked his house; then he went inside.  Baekhyun smiled and started droving again to his house. When he arrived, he noticed a unfamiliar car in the drive way. "Wait... " He said while getting out of the car and walking into the house. He heard voices and followed them into the kitchen. "Mom- OH MY GOD LUHAN-HYUNG!!! TAOZI!!!!!!" Baekhyun screamed happily when he realized who was in his kitchen. Luhan and Tao turned their heads upon hearing their names. "BAEKKIE!!!", they exclaimed running to him and embracing him in a tight hug. "I MISSED YOU!!!!", all three said at the same time. They grinned and laughed. "How have you two been?" "We've been great, Baek." Luhan replied. They talked for hours and hours, til it was time to go to bed. "Good night, Luhan-hyung and Taozi" Baekhyun waved and walked off after the two said their good nights. Luhan and Tao went to their individual rooms (  http://www.towsonusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/cool-shared-teenage-bedroom-design-ideas-with-floor-to-ceiling-bay-window-without-treatment-added-with-huge-open-shelves-armoire-wall-unit-on-grey-wall-paint.jpg  <- taos except a lot of gucci and instead of yellow the room is like blue or brown or red...  ) 

( http://meddiodesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/bedroom-bedroom-design-teen-bed-designs-luxury-boys-teenage-ideas-teenage-girl-room-themes-with-glasswindows-and-wooden-floor-also-round-fur-rugs-bunk-bed-computer-desk-wardrobes-book-shelves-glass-di.jpg  <- luhan's )

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: Aish i gone for so long >< i really need to try harder to actually remember to update. Yet this chapter is syill short. i apologize for being a bad author. i will try harder to update and write longer chapters. Also im in school now so i will try to update as much as i can. <3