Chapter 1 (New Chapter)

This Stupid Feeling called... Love

A/N: ANNYEONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^ okay I know I’ve been gone for a super long time….. but I’ve decided to rewrite the entire story~ So enjoy^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo’s POV

I start to hear an annoying ringing , it’s hurting my ears….. Why won’t it stop…. Ugh, SHUT UP!!!!!!!!.....wait… is that my alarm?

I opened my eyes to see… that it was my stupid loud alarm. I groaned and shut it off, then went back to sleep. Only to hear the irritating voice of my mum, yelling for me to wake up over and over again. I grunted and got up; I walked over to my bathroom.

 I looked at the mirror and looked at my face. There was the word ‘Wide-eyed Freak’ in marker on my forehead. I sighed, I’m so ugly…. I have no friends… probably because I’m an owl-eyed nerd. I grabbed a towel and wiped the marker off; and got ready.

After eating breakfast and packing my backpack; I was off to school. I walked about 3 blocks till I finally got there, SM Academy; the prestigious and elite school of arts. Although, I only got in because of a scholarship, so I must do my best. I entered the school and walked to upstairs to where my locker is located.

After a few minute, I finally get to my locker; I unlock it and get my books. Then I head to my first class, also known as hell to me. I took a deep breath and entered.

I headed straight to my desk and sat down. I prayed they wouldn't come over here, but that was unlikely. I then heard the sound of footsteps walking to my desk. I gripped my shirt nervously and looked down; my knuckles turned to turn white because I was gripping so hard. I waited for the insults to come, but I heard a sweet voice instead. I slowly looked up, and saw a sweet looking and petite boy with soft-looking blonde hair.

“Hello, I’m Byun Baekhyun, I’m new here” He said with a bright smile, “May I sit here?”

I was so surprised, no one talked to me. “I-I’m Do Kyungsoo” I said timidly and nodded

He smiled even brighter and sat down next to me, “It’s very nice to meet you, Kyungsoo. I hope we can be very good friends.” Then he turned to look at the board, since the teacher had already entered.  I smiled because I may have finally made a friend.