Chapter 6

This Stupid Feeling called... Love

Baekhyun's POV

After, what was a dreadful chemistry class, Kyungsoo and I walked together to our lockers. I opened mine and a note fell out; I bent down to pick it up. "What's that, Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo asked. I shrugged and read it out loud, "Hello Baekhyun^^

I could help but notice how undeniably handsome you are. I've been watching you from afar. I have decided I want to talk to you in person. Meet me at the rooftop afterschool." Kyungsoo started to tease me and laugh. "Baekie has a secret admirer~ " "Oh shut up!" 

-After School-

I took a deep breathe and walked up the stairs to the rooftop. I nervously opened the door and walked out. I looked around for my secret admirer, "Hello?" Suddenly, hands came out to grab me, I screamed in fear. A hand came to cover my mouth. "Yah. Calm down", a deep voice spoke as they lead Baekhyun to another exit. 

My POV

Baekhyun was scared and didn't know what to do. He chose not to say anything, even through inside he was panicking. "Okay, i'm going to uncover your mouth." the deep voice said again, "Don't freak out, okay?" Baekhyun nodded as his kidnapper uncovered his mouth. Baekhyun opened his eyes to look at his napper and was shocked.

 

"P-Park Chanyeol?!" Baekhyun screamed suprised. Chanyeol began to shush him, "Keep your voice down".

 

He replied and continued to lead Baekhyun back to the 2nd floor of the school. 

"Why the hell did you do that!?" Baekhyun screamed whispered. "I'll tell you later, but for right now I need to get you back into the school building." The taller replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: mianhe for the long wait and such a short chapter ><