Chapter 5

This Stupid Feeling called... Love

(Gif is not related to story. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAI)

 

My POV

The next morning, Baekhyun drove by Kyungsoo's house to pick him up for school. The car ride short and quiet, and about 15 minutes they unfortunately arrived at school. They exited the vehicle and walked to the entrance. They were too into their conversation, to pay attention where they were going. Unfortunately, they bumped into...them

"WHAT THE ?!"

"HOW DARE YOU BUMP INTO US, FAGGOTS?!"

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE ING GOING, FAGS"

"WHAT?! ARE YOU ING BLIND?!"

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo flinched at the the loudness of their voices. They had unfortunately bumped into the Queenkas and caused one of the girls to spill her drink all over her expensive clothes. "Ehmagawd, Seohyun! You're clothes!" ( http://www.p8fashion.com/wp-content/uploads//cute-outfits-tumblr-sylrr5uv.jpg   except a bit shorter)

Seohyun started freaking out, "OMO. No! Kris-oppa can't see me like this!" Then ran down the hallway, with her friends trailing after her. 

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun started bursting out laughing. "And that Baekhyun, are the queenkas of the school." Kyungsoo said," First, is the maknae Kwon Mina, her parents are the CEOs of the modeling agency, AOA Agency. Second, we have Ahn Heeyeon or Hani, Her mother the world famous fashion designer, Ahn Sunhye. Third, is Park Jiyeon, her father is the CEO of T-ARA Modeling Agency. Finally, is the Queen Bee Seo Joohyun known as Seohyun. Her father is the CEO of Shinwa Entertainment; the best entertainment company is all of Asia. Plus, her uncle is the director of this school".

Baekhyun gasped, "She's his niece?" Kyungsoo nodded, "So it's best not to make her angry. She can get you kicked out of the school in a second". Baekhyun nodded and they both walked away to their class. Unaware that a certain kingka was watching him.

Kai's POV

Okay. I know he's and all. But damn... That Baekhyun has a fine . Bet it's begging to have a in it. I snickered, "Baekhyun, you've got a big surprise waiting for you after school". Then, turned to walk away.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A/N: I know it's short but...

 

 

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAI YOU Y BEAST.