Chapter 3

This Stupid Feeling called... Love

My POV

After a few hours, it was finally lunch period.Baekhyun and Kyungsoo entered the cafeteria, scanning for a table. After a minutes, they found one and seated themselves. They took their packed foods out and began to eat while also chatting; people then started whispering Unfortunately, what Baekhyun and Kyungsoo don't know is that the table they are sat at belongs to the kingkas. Then, the sound of doors opening and loud gasps filled the cafeteria air; as all 4 kingkas entered. They all then walked to their 'claimed' table. 

Kai's POV

As my friends and I all walked to our table I noticed two small guys were seated there. I nugded Kris, "Look who's sitting at our table". Kris then smirked, "It's that with the owl eyes and his little friend".  Once we got to the table, Kris spoke up, "Hey faggots. You're sitting at our table,so get the up before I knock both of you up". They both got up, Owl-eyes apologized and whispered for 'Baekhyun' to come. But unfortunately, his friend didn't listen and hit the table with his hands hard. "You have no ing right to tell me or him what to ing do, face." he said as he glared at Kris. Kris grabbed his collar and replied, "How dare you talk to me like that, Huh?! Do you even know I ing am?!". Baekhyun smirked, " Your face right?." Sehun laughed a bit. Chanyeol walked up to Kris, and patted his shoulder, " Just let him go, Kris." Chanyeol said, " He's not worth getting mad and pissed about". Kris groaned and let go of Baekhyun's collar harshly; and walked away along with Sehun. I followed but noticed Chanyeol was talking to the boy. "Come on, Chanyeol." I yelled, "Don't talk to that ".

He sighed and mouthed something to the boy; then followed me out of the cafeteria.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N : YAY^^ Chappie 3! I hope you guys like it^^

 

Now Good Night^^

 

(No gif cause phone being a pabo ;-;)