ACT # 06

Mìng yùn (Destiny)
 ACT 06

--------------------------------------

"What are we doing here Luhan?" Kris asks him, they sat at the last booth of the VIP are at the second floor.

"Nothing, I just want to relax, dad's been stressing me out with the company these past few days" he lied. A week ago, Luhan decided to take matters into his own hands that's why he hired someone to follow Soyou around for a week, he's doubtful at first because according to Lay, Sehun already had a few bottles during the night he says he saw Soyou with another guy but he didn't expect it to be confirmed very quickly.

"Lu-ge, there's more better clubs around the city, why here?" Kai.

"I just heard they have a mean cocktail concoction in this club that's why I drag you guys here" it's unusual that Luhan suggest going out on a school night but it's not the first. Girls were hovering around their booth but the guys never gave any attention, they may be rich and popular but they were never a womanizer kind of men.

"Kris, does Soyou know you went out tonight?" Lay ask, he noticed Kris' been checking his phone for the past hour already.

"She does but I've been trying to call her several times already but she's not picking up, little by little, Kris' strating to get grumpy and the boys don't like that side of him to come out tonight, they were having a good time telling stories about how their familiy companies are giving them a hard time.

"Yi Xing" Luhan call him and raising another bottle; being friends for a long time, they developed a connection, an understanding just by looking at each other. "Thanks!" he said when Lay drag Sehun and Kai out of the booth down to the bar to get refills.

"Tell me Luhan, what's the real reason you wanted to come here?" Kris said breaking the silence.

"I just want to try the place that's all."

"There's somethiing you're not telling me" he said, the guys forgot to close the door so the loud music was banging on their ears but one specific laughter caught Kris attention, in an instant Kris was ready to get out of the booth to confirm but Luhan's reflex was fast enough to hold down his friend.

"Wait" he said.

"So... what did your rich boyfriend gave you this time?" one of the girls asks gigling. Kris stare at his friend then it suddenly hits him. Why would Luhan invite them to drink on a school night and choose this mediocre place.

Luhan is gauging Kris, he knows he should have told the others about his plan but he couldn't risk Kris noticing that they were planning something; he didn't like the idea but his friend must know the truth, no matter how brutal his way is because obviously Sehun's attempt before didn't even made him suspicious that's why he decided to let him see it for himself.

"Why are we talking about him, let's enjoy the night" Soyou said bursting in laughter.

"Look who's here Soyou" followed by a series of "ayeee" and "ooww" by the girls she's with.

"Oh come on Soyou, get a room!" Soyou laugh, as soon as the voices starts to fade away Kris grabs a bottle of beer bottle and drinks it in one go.

"Kris stop that, she's not worth it" Luhan said putting emphasis on each word, then a loud thud came from the next booth, they can hear a series of moans and panting, Kris couldn't take it anymore, unexplained emotions are overflowing inside him. Standing outside the booth, Kris can hear how heated the make out session inside.

"Stop it Kris, maybe you heard it wrong, that girl is not Soyou, she is not your Soyou" Kris kept chanting inside his head while standing in front of the door and staring at the door handle, battling himself if he'll open it or not.

"Oohh ! Even the great Kris Wu couldn't pleasure me like that" the girl on the other side said.

"Why are you even putting up with him? I know he's rich and handsome but does he makes you happy like I do?" the man said.

"That's it babe, he's rich and handsome!" Kris couldn't believe it. "You should have seen how he follows me around school, never letting go of me plus I get to have the latest bags and unlimited supply of clothes."

"Just because of those things?"

"Of course" she agrees immediately. "Do you think his parents would approve of me? Of course not, that's why I'm living and taking the most out of that stupid relationship with him" Kris couldn't take it anymore, he wants to see her face for the last time, he wants her to say it to his face but Luhan stopped him. Kris stormed out of the club followed by Luhan, he texted Lay to settle the bill and follow them outside the club, fast.

By the time Luhan got out of the club he couldn't find Kris among the crowd.

"Lu-ge, where's Kris hyung?" Sehun asks him when they found him on the corner, he's been trying to call Kris for a couple of minutes already, thank goodness he didn't brought his car.

"It's over Sehun" he already knows the truth. Sehun wanted to jump in joy because finally his hyung will be freed from the evil witch but he couldn't because he knows somewhere, his hyung is pain and hurting.

 

-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-