ACT # 12

Mìng yùn (Destiny)
 ACT 12

--------------------------------------

-KRIS POV-

"Kris?" I heard someone calls me from behind

"Hyung"

"Are you looking for Rui?" Jonghun hyung asks. I now officially regret going out the house and not putting up a fight when these guys dragged me out for lunch. Everythings going haywire in my life right now and I don't have the energy to act in front of my brother-in-law. The restaurant door opens and I saw the shock in Rui's face when she saw us standing in front and talking to his brother, it annoys me is that that guy didn't even remove his arm around my wife's shoulder and Rui didn't say even say anything or move away.

"Hi noona!" Sehun and Kai greets her,like always, she will just nod at them with no emotion at all; these two will really hear from me later, they're very jolly with her, even though she's very emotionless and always have a blank face whenever she's around us, they never greeted Soyou like that, they always have a pocker face whenver Soyou is with us; after being married to her for three months today's the first time I heard her talk animatedly and smile like that while she was talking to the blonde dude she's with.

"Hyung you dyed your hair" the blonde dude said.

"Lee Jaejin, hands off" Jonghun said looking at the arm the blonde dude have around my wife's shoulder.

"Oh sorry!" he quickly removed his hand and smiled at me. "Here's your wife, please don't misunderstand, Gabby's just a sister to me" and pushed her towards me; she almost stumble but I caught her shoulders to steady her.

"Bi zui ge! Kuso kurae!" I heard Rui hissed when she steadied herself.

"Watch your mouth angel" the blondie said laughing. I know bi zui means shut up in chinese but the other thing she said sounds Japanese.

-end of pov-

 

-RUI POV-

"Watch your mouth angel" Jaejin ge said laughing and followed my brother inside to the table. Of all the restaurant they can go today, why here? I mentally groan and followed my brother and Jaejin ge inside with Kris beside me and the others behind. We end up seating in a long table with Jonghun ge on my left and Kris on my right, Jaejin ge sat in front of me, beside him is Luhan, Lay and Kai, Sehun sat beside Kris.

"Can you please put another extra chair on the middle, we still have one friend more coming" I politely ask the waiter after placing our order.

"You should introduce Jaejin to your husband and his friends properly" my brother whispered to me after the waiter left, I was hoping gege would do the introductions but I should have seen this one coming.

"Kris, I'd like you to meet Lee Jaejin, my gege's best friend. Gege this is my... husband, Kris" I almost choke on the word husband.

"It's nice to finally meet you, I'd been meaning to have this overdue meeting but I was thrown into exile until yesterday" trust him to joke around everytime.

"These are Kris' friends" I cut him off, "beside you is Kris' best friend Luhan, the guy beside him is Lay and the two at the other end of the table are Kai and Sehun."

"Hi!" "Hello!"

I was really craving for some pasta on our way here but sitting beside Kris right now, I think I just lost my appetite.

 

-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-