Smile

High School War: f(x) vs. Shinee

 

Step one, smile often.
 
"Hi Taemin." Krystal greeted Taemin who arrived early for the rehearsal of the dance club.
 
He froze. He wasn't used to Krystal smiling at him and talking to him because normally, they were bickering or fighting like cats and dogs.
 
Kai elbowed Taemin, grinning widely at his friend. "She said Hi."
 
Taemin cleared his throat then smiled. "Hi Krystal."
 
Krystal smiled at him then at Kai, "Hi Kai."
 
Somehow, Taemin felt disappointed that he wasn't the only one who Krystal smiled at.
 
"Hoya!" Krystal called Hoya who just arrived as she smiled brightly.
 
"Oh. Krystal, what's up?" Hoya sat beside Krystal on the floor.
 
Taemin frowned as he watched the two talk to each other. He felt anger towards Hoya who didn't even do anything wrong.
 
Kai elbowed him again, breaking him out of his trance. 
 
"Yah. Stop glaring at Hoya." he whispered.
 
Taemin scoffed. "I wasn't glaring at him."
 
Kai laughed. "Yeah right. You were just looking."
 
Taemin rolled his eyes as the other members of the dance club arrived.
 
--
 
"Soojung-ah!" Amber smiled as she saw Krystal together with Victoria and Luna, arriving at the cafeteria with tired faces.
 
"You girls look extremely tired." Sulli stated, while Krystal sighed.
 
"Especially you, Soojung. You know you can't tire yourself out." Sulli reminded Krystal.
 
Krystal nodded, "Yes mother."
 
Sulli punched Krystal's arm playfully. "Anyway, me and Amber unnie already registered f(x) for the talent showcase. And well, we need to record and create the choreography as soon as we can."
 
Amber nodded. "SHINee registered too! Key was there and well, we talked and he apologized."
 
Victoria's eyes widened. "Really? What did you say?"
 
Amber shrugged. "I just said it was cool, you know. And we talked for quite some time. He was actually fun to talk with."
 
Sulli rolled her eyes. "Yes, they talked for some time and I had to drag Amber unnie away from that Key." she said sarcastically.
 
Victoria laughed at Sulli's bitterness towards SHINee.
 
"How about you, Sulli-ah? Any progress?" she asked, now all the members' attention was on her.
 
Sulli sighed, rolling her eyes once again.
 
"That guy Minho kept pestering me in P.E. class. So annoying." she paused. "But I said I forgave him and gave my sweetest smile. Happy?" 
 
Her members cheered in joy, earning stares from the other students in the cafeteria. They went silent, looking at each other then laughed.
 
"You girls are making a big deal out of this." Sulli laughed.
 
"Of  course we would! Because you usually don't smile, especially if it's them." Luna stated and the others nodded in agreement.
 
--
 
Minho was spacing out and s was noticing it. He has been like this for an hour already and it was creeping them out. 
An image of Sulli's smiling face kept repeating in his mind. And his heart wanted to jump out of his ribcage for beating too fast.
 
Onew nudged Taemin, motioning him to talk to Minho and find out why he's like that. Taemin unwillingly stood up from his bed then went to his hyung.
 
"Hyung. Why are you like this?" Taemin asked Minho was didn't hear anything.
 
Taemin frowned then pushed Minho out of his chair, surprising him a lot and earning a fit of laughter from SHINee members.
 
"Yah. Lee Taemin! Why did you do that?" Minho asked in confusion as he sat on the floor.
 
Taemin laughed. "You were spacing out since we arrived at the dorm. What's your problem?" 
 
Minho groaned then stood up, sitting again in his chair.
 
"Nothing. Things are just in my mind." Yeah right, things as in Sulli.
 
Taemin cocked an eyebrow as he stared at his hyung. "Seriously? You can't even tell us about it?"
 
Minho nodded, not wanting to answer anymore of their questions because the answer will be Sulli, Sulli, Sulli. A forbidden name in SHINee. Once they knew that he was thinking of Sulli, they'll know that he likes her.
 
His eyes widened, did he just think that he likes Sulli?
 
No. He can't do that, s will be in rage once they knew. They hated f(x) and f(x) hates them back. That's right, he hates them. Even Sulli, right?
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry. *insert SJ's Sorry Sorry song*
I know, kill me guys. I haven't been updating. But no worries!
I shall update again because the draft is ready. Not now though, quite busy. /stabbed
Anyway, thanks everyone for reading this and even bothered to subscribe! :3
Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :D
 
tumblr_mfzibjA4nu1rm3rlbo2_500.png