War

High School War: f(x) vs. Shinee

 

"Are we really going to do something this childish?" Key asked his best friends since birth.
 
Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun, Onew and Key will sneek into the girls dorm to scare f(x) for revenge.
Right now, Minho was gathering worms and placing it in a bucket while Taemin is holding a jar full of different kinds of insects.
Jonghyun, Onew and Key we're collecting mud for they're so-called "DESIGNS".
 
"You're asking that? After what they did earlier?" Minho replied.
 
Minho, the oh-so mature guy of the group, SHinee is the one who plotted this revenge for the f(x).
He was really pissed off for what the f(x) did to them.
 
Flashback..
 
"OHMYGOD! ITS SHINEE!!!!!!!!!" 
 
Every fan girl and fan boys yelled as SHINee exited the dormitory.
But strangely, the cheers died down and it went quiet.
 
You can even hear the birds chirping.
 
Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, Key and Taemin stopped in their tracks and wondered whats happening.
A girl suddenly laughed really hard that she even rolled on the floor, literally.
 
Then everyone started laughing with her.
 
Key raised his eyebrow and folded his arms in his chest.
 
"Opp--Oppaaaa! Look at your uniforms! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!" The girl said, laughing.
 
SHINee looked at their uniform and their eyes widened.
 
Their uniforms have holes in it.
 
There we're two holes in the s part, their pants has a big hole at the front and two holes at the part.
 
"ITS F(X)!!!!!!!" 
 
The fans who we're laughing and taking pictures of the guys stopped what they we're doing and surrounded the f(x).
Victoria, Luna, Krystal, Amber and Sulli walked towards SHINee who was red in embarassment and anger to the people who did this.
Krystal looked at the guys and laughed really hard. And it was a rare case for her to laugh.
 
"Wow. She's so pretty even when she's laughing hard." A fangirl sighed.
 
Krystal calmed down a little and took her cellphone from her bag and took a picture of the guys.
 
"This is so good for my blog." Krystal grinned in amusement.
 
RRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. The bell suddenly rang.
 
Victoria smirked at SHINee and laughed.
 
"Looks like you guys are going to be late." Victoria said and walked towards the building of the school.
 
End Of Flashback..
 
"Krystal, that . She has like how many followers on her blog? 500,000. And when she posted our picture she gained another 500,000! Urgh! I am so pissed off when I remember what they did." Minho said.
 
"Don't worry hyung. I bought a mini hidden camera and I'll post it in her room. We'll post the video of hers and the others' reaction for our revenge." Taemin smirked.
 
"Good work taemin." Jonghyun did a thumbs up.
 
"Okay. This will do. Let's do this." Onew said.
 
It's currently 2 AM and everyone at the girls dorm are already sleeping.
 
SHINee quietly snuck inside the girls dorm without waking the guard.
SHINee paid a janitor to borrow the school's master key.
 
Taemin jumped when he heard a clanking sound.
He looked behind him to see Onew mouthing 'sorry' because he accidentally kicked a shoe rack.
Key rolled his eyes and quietly inserted the key in the key hole.
The door clicked open and Minho grinned, excited for their revenge.
 
They went inside to see it neat and clean. And talk about smelling good.
 
They first saw Sulli's bed and Key went towards her. She was sleeping deeply.
 
Key started throwing the mud around Sulli's bed and put the earth worms on her blanket and on Sulli's pillow.
Taemin started too at Krystal and planted the hidden camera on Krystal's study table.
Minho, Onew and Jonhyun already finished and are satisfied at their work.
They successfully finished their revenge quietly and for the last part they freed the insects from the jar.
As they exited the girls dorm they high-fived each other and went back to their dorm to sleep with a smile plastered on their faces.
 
---
 
Taemin woke up really early to monitor the f(x) and watch their reaction.
It's 6 AM and it looks like the girls are still sleeping soundly.
He pressed record and waited.
At last.. Krystal's alarm clock rang.
 
Taemin grinned.
 
---
 
f(x)'s dorm..
 
Krystal groaned as she heard her alarm clock ring.
 
She felt something around her face moving annd wiped her face with her hand.
She felt something moving on her hands and became irritated.
She opened her eyes and came face to face with an insect, the famous cockroach just stared back at her.
 
"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Krystal yelled and stood up quickly.
 
As she stepped on the floor she slipped and yelled more, seeing the things in their dorm.
 
The others woke up from their sleep and started yelling too.
 
"HEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Amber yelled.
 
Sulli started sobbing from her bed as she saw the worms and insects.
Victoria grabbed a broom and started killing the insects.
 
"UNNNIIIIEEEEEE!" Krystal cried.
 
The dorm head started knocking on their door.
 
"Girls! Is everything okay inside?" the dorm head yelled from the outside.
 
"HELP US!" Sulli yelled.
 
The dorm head immediately inserted the key and gasped at what she saw.
There we're mud everywhere. The floor, the bed, the windows, everywhere.
And not to mention there are different kinds of insects flying around and the earth worms are in the bed.
 
The 5 girls started running outside their room and their fans started comforting them.
 
"Who did this?" Jiyeon asked as she comforted Krystal, her best friend outside f(x).
 
"Must be that bastards.. SHINee." Victoria stated.
 
"That's why I heard a clanking sound at around 2 AM." Hyomin said and hugged Luna.
 
"I'll kill those guys." Amber said through her tears.
 
"I wanna help." Eunjung raised her hand.
 
"Thanks but let them think that they're safe first." Krystal exclaimed, smirking.
 
Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon are from T-ara along with Qri, Soyeon, and Hwayoung, another clique inside the campus.
They're popular too, because they're close with f(x) since they we're kids.
Boram is from T-ara too but she's already in college, she's the eldest of the clique.
 
"It's that evil smirk again." Luna whispered to Sulli who nodded in agreement.
You can already feel Krystal's black aura coming out from her.
And this means SHINee should wait for their doom.
 
---
 
The principal punished SHINee by cleaning the f(x)'s dorm room and the bathroom of the school's building too.
f(x) was given a 2 day rest from all activities due to the trauma they got and their things are all dirty.
They we're allowed to sleep at an empty dorm room for the mean time.
 
"Urgh! I'll kill Taemin for this video!" Krystal groaned and almost punched her laptop's monitor.
 
Amber played the video and wore the headset.
She quickly stopped the video and took off the headset.
 
"You're scream almost ripped off my ear drum." Amber scratched her ears.
 
Krystal threw a pillow at Amber.
 
"WOW. Almost a million views." Luna said.
 
"And look.. the comments. Some guys are really erts." Sulli rolled her eyes.
 
Krystal looked at the comments then groaned.
 
fanboyz143: /Krystal in pajama is so HOT!/
Arrasso0890: /She's so y./
you: /Her scream scared me. HAHAHAHA!/
Jealousykills09: /Serves her right./
 
"Just wait.. SHINee.. You'll meet your death." Krystal said and gritted her teeth.