Apologizing

High School War: f(x) vs. Shinee

 

"Uhmm.. Victoria-ssi?"

 

Victoria turned around to see who called her precious name in such a busy day. 

She was shocked to see the leader of Shinee standing in front of her with an uncertain look on his face.

He looked at her like he wanted to say something but is hesitating.

 

Victoria raised her eyebrow in annoyance. "Just say it and don't waste my time." she hissed.

 

Onew scratched his head then sighed. "We are really sorry for what we did last night. I know it was immature and my emotions got the better of me. I'm really sorry." he apologized then bowed to Victoria.

 

The other students' attention was now in the two of them. 

People around the started murmuring why Onew is bowing to Victoria.

 

Victoria wanted to hissed at Onew and just strangle him for what they did but then again, she remembered what Krystal said earlier.

 

Make them fall in love with us.

 

"I can't say I'll forgive you just like that Onew-ssi. But I'll think about it and talk about this matter with my friends." she stated in a calm manner.

 

Onew nodded. "Sure. Then… I should get going. See you."

 

Onew waved goodbye to Victoria awkwardly then quickly left.

Victoria scoffed then glared at Onew's back until he disappeared from her sight.

 

"Aish. Acting like a saint." she muttered then continued what she was doing before Onew came to annoy her.

 

-

 

Sulli walked towards the gymnasium for their next class all alone.

Even though she was alone at that time since Krystal and Luna are busy because of some club activities, she still stood out from the rest of the students in the gym.

 

"Dodge!"

 

Sulli whipped her head towards the voice but unfortunately came face to face with a ball. The impact was so strong that she landed on her .

 

"Sulli-ssi, gwenchana? Aish. I told you to dodge." Minho helped her up while she covered her face in pain.

 

When Sulli realized who was the owner of the voice, she quickly glared at the man who helped her up.

 

"I'm sorry, Sulli-ssi. I didn't see you when I served the ball. I am r-"

 

"Yah. Are you blind? You didn't see me? Whoa. Daebak! You should go and see a doctor right away since there's a huge chance that you're blind." Sulli said in a cold tone but what made her scary is her smile.

 

Minho scoffed. "Yah. Why are you overreacting? I said sorry didn't I?"

 

Sulli crossed her arms then took a step towards Minho as she glared at him. "Does saying sorry make up for all the sin you did? Yah. You guys almost killed Amber unnie last night."

 

Minho's face hardened as soon as he remembered the things they did last night. Even though he felt guilty, he wasn't going to back down to the rude, cold city girl in front of him.

 

"You girls deserved it." Minho hissed that made Sulli dumbfounded.

 

Even Minho got dumbfounded by what he said. What he said was rather harsh but there was a little truth behind it. And he knows, that he hit something inside Sulli and his guilt became bigger.

 

"If we deserved it. You guys deserve worse." she hissed then left 

 

Minho sighed in frustration then combed his hair with his left hand as he glanced at Sulli who was making her way in the bleachers where her other classmates are.

 

-

 

"Taemin-ssi?"

 

Taemin whipped his head towards the person that called his name. Krystal stood in front of him, avoiding his eye.

 

"Oh. Krystal-ssi, do you need something?" Taemin asked, surprised by Krystal who smiled slightly.

 

"I just… wanted to say thank you for… yesterday." 

 

Taemin bit his lip then let out a laugh. "You don't have to, Krystal-ssi. I actually wanted to apologize for what we did."

 

Krystal's face darkened as she remembered yesterdays' event, but she was quick to replace it with a sweet smile. "It's okay! But you guys should apologize to Amber unnie, since she's the most angry right now."

 

A beautiful, blond teacher came inside the room where a few students are, including Taemin, Krystal and Luna who was talking with another student. She glanced at the students then nodded her head as she wrote something in the piece of paper she's holding.

 

"Students!" Hyoyeon yelled to get the attention of the students. "You guys know that the school's festival is in the end of the month right?"

 

"Ne!" the students replied.

 

"The school director personally called me earlier to tell me that our club, will be performing for the festival. But! The performers are only limited." she stated. "The maximum students that will perform are ten and the limit is five. And the members of this club is thirty, 20 students or more are not going to perform."

 

Students in the room started murmuring and it became noisy.

 

Hyoyeon cleared loudly to ease the noise. "Now… we will have a dance break to see who will be the performers for the festival."

 

"Luna-ssi?" Hyoyeon searched for Luna who raised her hand. "And… Naeun-ssi. Please step in the middle."

 

Luna stretched as she slowly walked towards the middle. Naeun walked arrogantly with her arms crossed to her chest then she smirked at Luna while Luna just smiled sweetly. As soon as they went in the middle, Hyoyeon played a random, dance music. 

 

Students were surprised when Luna's expression changed when she heard the music. At first, she was only flowing with the music, then, she just suddenly started popping while Naeun just danced ily which didn't impress the other students since their eyes are only in Luna.

 

Hyoyeon stopped the music and students applauded in amazement for Luna. Naeun rolled her eyes then glared at Luna as she walked back with the rest of her friends.

 

Hyoyeon nodded then wrote something in the notebook she's holding since she came inside the room. "Good work, Luna-ssi. You pass." Luna squealed and gave a hi-five to Krystal who was squealing with her in joy. "Naeun-ssi, Fail. Please practice other genre too, not just y dance. You were just wiggling your body like a worm." Hyoyeon remarked which made the students in the room laugh, whilst, making Naeun embarrassed.

 

"Next is Hoya-ssi and Taemin-ssi."

 

"Taemin oppa fighting!" "Taeminnie oppa! Ah~ so handsome!" "Taemin-ssi, fighting!"

 

Krystal scoffed then crossed her arms. It seems really unfair for Hoya not to have any admirers just because Taemin is more popular and girls are chasing after him.

 

"Hoya-ssi." Krystal called Hoya who whipped his head to her direction with a surprised look. Krystal smiled, "Fighting!"

 

Hoya smiled widely then nodded his head in understanding. Taemin just looked at Krystal then Hoya in confusion. It somehow irritated him that Krystal cheered for Hoya while she didn't cheer for him at all.

 

Luna nudged Krystal. "Yah. What are you doing?" Luna whispered to her.

 

"It's just unfair. You know, no one is cheering for Hoya and Taemin has a lot. Totally unfair." Krystal whispered back.

 

"Yah. Did you see Taemin's expression?" Victoria suddenly popped out from nowhere which shocked Luna and Krystal who slapped her arm. "Yah. That hurts." Victoria complained.

 

"Mianhe unnie. You shocked me, that's why." Krystal pouted.

 

Hyoyeon cleared loudly to get the attention of Krystal, Victoria and Luna who were talking among themselves. "Can we start now?" Hyoyeon asked the three who nodded.

 

Getting the approval of the three girls, Hyoyeon played another random dance song. Hoya and Taemin glanced at each other before dancing their heart out. Krystal was amazed at Hoya a lot, she didn't know he can dance like this because he was so underrated. Don't get her wrong, she thinks Taemin is a great dancer too but she prefers someone like Hoya that can surprise anyone with his talent.

 

The music stopped and the room were filled with cheers for the two dancing machines. Hyoyeon even applaud herself. "Great job you two. Pass."

 

Hoya smiled brightly then jumped in excitement towards his friends. They patted him in the back for his good job. While Taemin was quickly surrounded by her fan girls as soon as he came back to his place next to Krystal, Luna and Victoria.

 

"Now… Victoria-ssi and Krystal-ssi, please get in the middle." Hyoyeon stated.

 

Everyone was shocked that two best friends are going to battle for a dance break. Some students even gasped and others started murmuring and got their cellphone camera's ready for a big news. Luna wasn't that shocked though, she knew this is possible and she knew that Victoria and Krystal wouldn't take this dance break seriously since they always do this in the dorm when they're bored.

 

Victoria and Krystal smile at each other then nodded towards Hyoyeon who played Paparazzi by Girls Generation. 

 

Everyone went quiet and watched the two girls dancing intensely, at first they were free styling then the two glanced at each other with a smirk on their faces, they started dancing to the real choreography which they enjoyed even the owner of the song itself, Hyoyeon, was enjoying it.

 

After the song ended, everyone cheered loudly even Hyoyeon. The students who captured the video of the two f(x)'s members dance quickly uploaded it in various online social sites which immediately gained a lot of interest.

 

"That was great! It's an honor to watch someone cover our dance. You two, pass." Hyoyeon said excitedly.

 

Krystal and Victoria gave each other a hi-five then ran towards Luna who was jumping up and down in excitement. "You two were awesome!" Luna squeaked. 

 

"Komawo unnie. You were awesome earlier too." Krystal praised Luna who just smiled widely.

 

After an hour of dance break inside the dance studio, Hyoyeon finally announced all the students who will be performing in the festival.

 

"Luna, Taemin, Hoya, Victoria, Krystal, Myungsoo, Kai, Sehun, Lay, Hyomin. The ten of you will be performing for the festival. Hmmmm… Victoria-ssi will be the leader. Victoria-ssi?" Hyoyeon called Victoria.

 

"Ne?"

 

Hyoyeon looked at her through her eyeglasses. "You must submit me the remix tomorrow after lunch. It means, the ten of you should have a meeting today for the songs you might want to dance. Sehun-ssi and Kai-ssi will do the remix. Hyomin-ssi will design your costumes. The rest will do the choreography but the others can help too. Okay, that's all for today. Go back to your classes." she announced. "Ah! Stop!" she yelled as she remembered something.

 

"The festival will have a lot of contests. And there will be a talent showcase, the members of the dance club can't join if they're just going to dance. Arasso? Give others a chance." Hyoyeon teased.

 

Luna raised her hand as she had an idea. "What if it's singing and dancing? Can we join?" she asked.

 

Hyoyeon thought about it for a minute then nodded. "Yes. But only a maximum of 3 members from the dance club per group are allowed to join the showcase. Arasso?"

 

"Ne!" students yelled in unison.

 

Hyoyeon nodded. "Okay. Go back to class!"

 

-

 

"Whoa. You're father really gave us this song?" Sulli asked.

 

Luna nodded with a wide smile. The five girls of f(x) are listening to the demo song which Luna's father gave as a gift for the five talented girls. "He knows we really love dancing and singing. And he sent it to me through email, he said he made it himself."

 

Victoria clapped her hands in joy. "Then we should use this for the talent showcase in the festival! I'm sure we'll win with this!" she squealed.

 

"What if Shinee will compete too? They have more fans than us." Krystal pouted.

 

"Aish! Speaking of those devils, earlier Minho hit me with a volleyball right in the face." Sulli clenched her jaw as she remembered the incident in the gym.

 

"What?! Then you should've punched him!" Amber yelled.

 

Sulli clicked her tongue. "I wanted to. But then I remembered the revenge, I think it will take some time. I was observing Minho earlier, and he was surrounded by girls. But he only took notice of the older girls."

 

Luna made a disgusted expression. "He's totally a ert."

 

Sulli nodded as she agreed with Luna. "How about you Soojung-ah, what did you observe in Taemin?" Sulli asked.

 

Krystal just shrugged. "I didn't observe him that much today. I was too busy thinking about the performance for the festival."

 

Victoria snapped her fingers as she remembered something. "Oh! I was telling you something earlier before Ms. Lee Hyoyeon interrupted us. Yah, didn't you cheer on Hoya-ssi?"

 

Luna nodded as she whipped her head towards Krystal. "Unnie is right. Why did you even cheer for him? Do you like him?"

 

Krystal slapped Luna's arm playfully in defiance. "I don't like him! It's just came out of my mouth okay?"

 

Victoria interrupted the two's bickering, "Yah. When you cheered on Hoya-ssi, did you see Taemin's expression? Huh? Whoa. He looked so disappointed!"

 

The four girls looked at their leader and eldest sister in confusion and curiosity. "I think he was disappointed since you cheered for his enemy and not him."

 

Sulli scoffed. "Why would Soojung even cheer for him? Psh. He's so assuming."

 

Amber pinched Sulli's arm. "You're so bitter towards Shinee. Anyway, unnie, continue…"

 

"Well… I think he has a crush on our baby Soojung." Victoria stated that made Krystal blush.

 

"Unnie! Stop joking." Krystal barked.

 

Victoria shook her head. "I am not though."

 

Luna giggled. "Looks like our maknae has a mutual feeling towards the enemy." she teased Krystal who glared at her playfully.

 

-

 

"You hit whom?!"

 

Key yelled towards Minho who was already kneeling on the floor, reflecting early for what he did wrong.

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't do it purposely! I was going to apologize but she just exploded. And I couldn't control myself. Then… I said some hurtful things." he admitted.

 

Onew glared at Minho. "What? What did you tell her?"

 

Minho flinched. It was rare for Onew to be angry to s. "I said… they deserved what happened." he said then avoided eye contact with s.

 

Onew rubbed his temples in frustration then clicked his tongue. "I even apologized to Victoria earlier. I thought she was going to embarrass me in front of everyone but it looked like she was holding back…" he stated then looked at Minho in pity. "Minho, you should stand up. We forgive you."

 

Taemin sighed. "I talked to Krystal earlier and she thanked me. She also apologized. But I don't know now…maybe she changed her mind." he shrugged.

 

"Why are you guys even bothered by them? Psh. Did you all forget what they did to us in the past? We just did it for revenge. And Minho is right, they did deserve it. Is it our fault that we didn't know that Amber was claustrophobic?" Jonghyun hissed.

 

Minho, Taemin, Onew and Key looked at each other. They know what Jonghyun feels but they still felt guilty for what they did to f(x). But a part of them know Jonghyun is right, why do they even bother?

 

Taemin laughed awkwardly to ease the building tension in the room. "Oh, right! Should we enter the talent showcase? I really want to enter this time." he said, changing the subject.

 

Key nodded. "I want to join too."

 

"Then we should get ready. I heard f(x) will be joining too." Onew stated.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! I sincerely apologize for updating really late. -_-

I've been having problems with my life. XD Sorry.

I'll try my best to update as soon as I can. 

Thank you for waiting! :3