Locked

High School War: f(x) vs. Shinee

 

"Lets lock them in the storage room." Minho said as he glared into space.
 
The five shining boys were really pissed off by f(x)'s revenge.
Their whole image was ruined. They're now calling the shinee, the shining farting boys. 
They cant even meet anyone's eyes when going out of their dorm.
 
"Yeah. We should. At night." Onew said as he gritted his teeth.
 
"Okay. Let's plan this damn thing. I desperately want to get back at them. No matter what." Taemin said, turning on his evil mode.
 
-
 
"Unnie!" Sulli yelled cheerfully as she saw Victoria walking on the hallway of the Academic Building.
 
Victoria turned around then smiled brightly at her dongsaeng. She waited for Sulli who ran happily towards her.
 
"Hello Sulli-ah. You seem happy today." Victoria told the happy Sulli.
 
Sulli smiled widely then shrugged.
 
"I still cant get over our revenge to Shinee. Remembering it makes me laugh." Sulli said with a giggle.
 
Victoria also laughed as she remembered the whole thing.
 
"But Sulli, aren't they a little quiet lately?" Victoria asked in suspicion.
 
Sulli paused then shrugged.
 
"Maybe it's because they're ashamed from what happened." Sulli said then laughed again.
 
But Victoria wasn't convinced.
 
She feels like something bad is going to happen. A part of her wants to ignore her suspicious feeling, but a part of her wants to say they should watch out.
 
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.
 
"Oh. It's the bell, bye Unnie! See you later!" Sulli yelled as she ran.
 
-
 
Krystal ran as fast as she can as soon as the dismissal bell rang.
She was gripping a paper in her hand as she ran. She tripped but quickly got back up.
When she saw her four other Unnie's she stopped making them surprised.
 
"Oh. Soojung-ah, what's up?" Amber asked Krystal who was catching her breath.
 
She handed them the paper she was gripping earlier. Luna took it with a clueless look then read it. Slowly her eyes widened as she gasped.
 
"What is it?" Victoria asked then took it away from Luna who was spacing out.
 
The other girls were clueless and curious.
 
"f(x), lets play a game and end all of this at once. It's getting tiring playing revenge on each other when we can just fight directly right? Let's meet in the storage room tonight at 8 o'clock. Signed, shinee." Victoria read.
 
Sulli scoffed then rolled her eyes
 
"Really? Tiring? I was just having fun." Sulli said.
 
"Well.. they have a point." Amber stated.
 
Everyone of her members looked at her.
 
"What? I'm just saying the truth!" Amber defended.
 
Victoria nodded.
 
"She's right. Our grades are dropping because of all this." Victoria said with a sigh
 
"Yeah. We're always distracted and forgetting our academics." Luna said.
 
Krystal and Sulli looked at each other, communicating through their eyes then nodded in unison.
 
"Okay. Lets play their freaking game." Krystal said.
 
Victoria suddenly hit the back of her head.
 
"OW! UNNIE! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" Krystal yelled in pain as she held her head.
 
"Your vocabulary, Krystal." Victoria warned.
-
 
Five beautiful, breath-taking girls in their sweats awaits inside a storage room.
 
"I think their not coming. I'm getting claustrophobic in here." Amber stated.
 
"Just a little while more, Unnie." Krystal said.
 
Suddenly, the door slammed closed. They all looked at each other with eyes wide then quickly ran to the door. They heard shuffles and locks.
 
"YAH! YOU BASTARDS!" Krystal yelled as she kicked the door.
 
They heard laughter. They knew who owns those laughters.
 
"YOU FREAKING SHINEE! I WILL KILL YOU WHEN WE GET OUT!" Krystal yelled then kicked the door over and over again.
 
"That's if.. you get out." Key mocked from outside the door.
 
Suddenly, they heard Amber's catching of breath, like someone who was being choked.
 
"Oh no! Amber!" Sulli yelled.
 
Before Amber collapsed, Victoria got her then gently laid her down the floor.
 
"YAH! OPEN THE DOOR! AMBER! SHE'S CLAUSTROPHOBIC!" Krystal yelled then punched the door again and again.
 
"As if we'll buy that. We're not stupid." Jonghyun said.
 
"Come on guys! Let's go back to the dorm." Onew told s.
 
"Dont worry. We'll be back tomorrow! Bye!" Minho yelled then the five guys left.
 
"UGH!" Krystal groaned then kicked the door for one last time.
 
"Dont waste your time with those bastards. There's a window here. Open it so we can let in the air for Amber." Victoria told Krystal.
 
Krystal quickly went to the window to find it locked.
 
"It's locked." she stated then an idea came to her mind.
 
She knocked on the window then listened to it. She counted to three then punched the window with all her strength that made it break into pieces.
 
"Yah. Your hand!" Sulli pointed at Krystal's hand as it bled.
 
"Dont worry about my hand. It's nothing. Worry about Amber. I think we should loosen her clothes." Krystal stated then Victoria nodded as she loosened Amber's clothing.
 
Amber started breathing normally again but still unconscious.
 
Luna sighed.
 
"We were tricked by those bastards." Luna said then sighed again.
 
Sulli took out her cellphone then groaned in frustration.
 
"No signal." Sulli stated.
 
"They want to play a game huh? Let's play a game when we get out of here." Krystal muttered under her breath.
 
A few hours later... The girls fell asleep except for Krystal who was planning a game to beat Shinee.
 
She heard foot steps from outside the door and decided to peek in a little hole to see if it's Shinee. And she's right! It is Shinee.. Well, just Taemin actually.
 
He was looking behind him if there are someone else. As if he's doing something forbidden like freeing the prisoners.
 
Krystal pretended to sleep so she could attack Taemin if he opens the door.
 
She heard the door unlock then quickly open the door that made Taemin shocked.
 
Taemin quickly covered Krytal's mouth with his hand then dragged Krystal somewhere far away from the storage room where no one can see them or hear them.
 
Of course, Krystal wasn't easily dragged. She was resisting with all her strength as if Taemin's going to her. But Taemin was much too strong. Krystal's resistance was nothing compare to his strength.
 
Taemin freed Krystal when he thought they were safe.
 
"Yah! You bastard! Amber was almost killed because of you!" Krystal yelled then lunged at Taemin. But Taemin dodged her.
 
"I know! That's why I unlocked you girls! My hyungs doesn't even know about this!" he yelled that made Krystal shocked.
 
"What? And why would you do that?" Krystal asked in suspicion.
 
Taemin scoffed.
 
"Yah. I'm a human too. I feel guilty." Taemin stated.
 
He suddenly noticed Krytal's hand that was injured because of breaking the glass window.
He quickly took Krytal's hand then stared at it with concern and worry.
 
"What the hell happened to your hand?" Taemin asked.
 
Somehow, Krystal was surprised at Taemin's worry over her hand. Her heart started beating fast. And she hoped Taemin couldn't hear it at all.
 
"I-I broke the window so the air can get in the storage room for Amber." Krystal stated.
 
Taemin sighed in guilt and frustration.
 
"I'm sorry. I think we went too far. Here." Taemin handed Krystal a plastic by he was holding which Krystal didn't notice at all.
 
"What's this?" Krystal asked as she took the bag.
 
"There are foods there and first aid kit which I thought will be useful." Taemin said then opened the bag to get the first aid kit.
 
He opened the kit then took the bandage and medicine.
 
"Sit and give me your hand." Taemin said while Krystal obediently did.
 
Taemin sat in front of Krystal then started medicating her injury.
 
"Ow!" Krystal muttered as she flinched because of pain.
 
"Sorry." Taemin said as he continued putting medicine in her wound.
 
Krystal just stared at Taemin. She couldn't believe her heart is beating fast for this guy. Her mortal enemy.
 
"Okay. Done." Taemin said then looked at Krystal with a bright smile.
Krystal immediately avoided eye contact then abruptly took her hand away from Taemin.
 
"Uh.. Thanks. I guess." Krystal said then stood up.
 
"I guess I should get back to my Unnies. Thank you for unlocking us and for this." Krystal pointed at the bag she was holding then bowed.
 
"Oh. Ummm.. Then, good bye." Taemin said shyly then left before Krystal sees his blushing face.
 
Krystal just looked at his disappearing figure then clutched her heart that was beating fast.
 
"Stupid heart." she murmured then left.
 
-
 
"I still can't believe Taemin did that!" Luna said as she ate the chocolate Taemin gave.
 
"He felt guilty. It's normal." Sulli said as she munched on the cookies, which Taemin, also bought.
 
Krystal was just spacing out thinking about Taemin.
 
"Yah." Amber threw a pillow on krystal's face. That made Krystal glare at her.
 
"Oh. How's your hand?" Victoria asked.
 
Krystal just showed her hand to them.
 
"Did Taemin bandaged that?" Sulli asked in shock.
 
Krystal nodded.
 
"I was so shocked earlier. I didn't know he was kind and... Handsome." Krystal muttered which the girls heard then started squealing.
 
"Yah. Do you like Taemin now?" Amber asked as she threw another pillow at Krytal.
 
Krystal's eyes widened. She realized why she just said.
 
"WHAT?! No way!" Krystal defended which her members didn't bought at all.
 
"Whatever Krystal." Sulli mocked.
 
-
 
"YOU WHAT?!" Key yelled as soon as Taemin spilled everything he did earlier.
 
"I felt really guilty hyung! Amber was almost killed because of us! They were saying the truth that Amber was claustrophobic." Taemin stated.
 
Onew patted Taemin's back.
 
"You did the right thing Taemin-ah." Onew said.
 
"But how did you even know about that?" Jonghyun asked curiously that
made Taemin smirk.
 
"You know me Hyung. Of course I installed hidden cameras and audio recorders." Taemin stated.
 
"Eh? You're so clever. Let's watch it!" Jonghyun said.
 
Taemin took out his laptop then made them watch the video.
 
"..I'm getting claustrophobic." Amber said.
 
"Just a little while more, Unnie." Krystal said then the door shut closed.
 
Krystal started yelling and cursing at Shinee until Amber collapsed.
 
Shinee felt guilty as they watched f(x) panicking as Amber started breathing abnormally.
 
Krystal punched the window once and it broke which Taemin gasped because he didn't watch that part. Krystal's hand was bleeding nonstop but she just ignored the pain for Amber.
 
"Okay. That's enough. I'm feeling guilty more and more as I watch that video." Minho stated which the other guys agreed without hesitation.
 
"I'm sure they're going to have revenge on us again." Key said as he emphasized the word 'again'.
 
Minho nodded.
 
"That'll be for sure." Minho said.
 
-
 
"A game?!" Amber, Luna, Sulli and Victoria said in unison.
 
Krystal nodded. 
 
"Yes. A game that will benefit us if we win but will destroy us if we lose." Krystal said.
 
"What kind of game?" Luna asked as she raised her right eyebrow.
 
"Make Shinee fall in love with f(x)." Krystal stated.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay. I'm really sorry for the late update. -_-
Thank you so much for reading this fan fiction. ^^
Everyone's comments are really appreciated.