Is This What We Needed?

Trou-u-u-uble Trouble Maker

I set my bag down on the floor next to the bed. Management had gotten me a single room instead of a double. The coordi unnies all shared a room so that left me to be the odd one out. I didn’t mind it though. I only needed the bed to sleep in and we’d be checking out in the morning anyways.

I looked back at Leo who was still standing by the door. He was just watching me, not showing any real intent of moving any further into the room. I awkwardly bit my lip as I looked around the room for my suitcase. Being under Leo’s watchful eye made me feel a number of things but uncomfortable was at the top right now.

“It’s on the other side of the bed.” He said, pointing at my suitcase.

I forced a smile up at him. “Thanks.” I placed my suitcase on my bed and pulled out my pajamas, a plain t-shirt and pink and yellow plaid sweatpants. I looked back at Leo. “Um, I’m going to change.”

Leo didn’t respond and I hesitated before attempting to go into the bathroom, which was located just to the left of where Leo stood. As I stepped past Leo, he grabbed my arm and turned me to face him.

“Why are you going in there? I’ve seen you before. You have nothing to hide.” He said arrogantly. It was almost like he was mocking me.

“Are you mad about this kiss?” I asked, assuming that he was just keeping hush about the whole thing.

“Why would I be mad about the kiss? That’s just theatrics.” Leo pulled me closer to him so our bodies were pressed against each other. “Besides, Hyukkie can’t have you off stage so why would I be angry about what happens on stage?”

I tried to push myself out of Leo’s grasp but he kept a firm hold on me. “Taekwoon oppa, this isn’t like you. Stop it.”

“What’s not like me? I want to spend some time with you and you’re pushing me away.” His words were soft but for some reason I wasn’t falling for them.

“I’m tired. We had a long night and I just want to sleep.” I threw my arms down to my sides, breaking away from Leo’s grasp and quickly moved into the bathroom and closed the door.

I took a deep breath and took my time changing my clothes and washing my face. I was hoping Leo would leave before I walk out of the bathroom, but something told me there was no way that was happening. I slowly opened the bathroom door, peaking to see if Leo was still standing by the door, which he was. After affirming that he was still in the room, I walked past him quickly, not sparing him a glance, and climbed into bed.

I could feel Leo watching me as I just lay in bed, back turned to him. I wasn’t really sure what to do. He obviously wasn’t leaving until he got what he wanted. I wasn’t even sure of what he wanted. This got me to think that I was being irrational and I was just acting this way because I was tired from today’s performance.

I heaved a sigh before moving aside the sheets. “Let’s talk.”

I could hear Leo slip off his shoes before he walked over to the empty side of my bed and crawled in next to me, pulling the sheets back with him. He slid his right arm under my head and draped his left arm over my shoulder in an attempt to pull me closer to him. I rejected him at first, keeping my distance for a moment only to let him know I was still in a mood. When my head finally rested on his chest though, he let out a content sigh.

“Oppa, we need to talk things out more effectively.” I closed my eyes and clenched his shirt in my fists. “Sometimes I just never know what you’re thinking and I misread the situation and get frustrated. I just need a better way of knowing what’s going on inside that head of yours. I’m sorry for yelling at you earlier.”

Leo rubbed my back. “So how do you want to manage that? Do you want us to become public?”

I shook my head violently against his chest. “No. We can’t do that. We can’t have a scandal come up already. I have only made my first appearance. I don’t want to cause troubles for both of our careers.”

I felt Leo tense up, so I looked up at him. His eyes were closed and he had a frustrated expression on his face. I bit my lip as I waited for him to speak what was on his mind, but he kept quiet.

“Oppa, this is what I’m talking about. What are you frustrated about?”

He tried his best not to speak his mind, but knowing that if he kept quiet again it would just upset me more, he let loose what was on his mind.

“It’s like you’re using us. You see all of this as your ticket to success. You don’t view this as just performing with people you consider as friends. This is all too serious for you and you’re not having any fun. On top of that, you wanting to keep our relationship private when pretty much EVERYONE knows that there is something going on between us is just childish. Grow up, Kyuri-yah! Who cares? If you are afraid to be with me, then we shouldn’t be together.”

Each word stung, feeling as if a needle was stabbed through my heart by each and every syllable. Leo still had not opened his eyes, and I tried my best to keep mine open. My vision blurred as tears threatened to fall but I couldn’t let them. This is what I had wanted. I had gotten what I had asked for. Now I had to accept it and figure out how to handle our current situation.

The decision I had come up with now was either to become public in order to show Leo that I was not unappreciative or ashamed of him and the other VIXX members or kiss my relationship with Leo goodbye and end up jeopardizing my friendship with the others. Leo was right. I was more focused on my success. I guess I had just been so driven that I failed to see the impact it was having. I scanned Leo’s pained face. I had brought him this pain and frustration when he had other, more important, things to be stressed about.

I brought my hand up to his cheek and lightly caressed his face, in hopes of soothing him a bit. “Oppa, what would you like for me to do? How can I make things better for you?”

“Show me that you’re not afraid to be with me.” He said, opening his eyes and staring into mine.

The passion in his gaze made me feel uncomfortable again. His hold on me had tightened and I felt more pressed against him than before. This told me that Leo must really care about me and really wanted to be with me. I wanted to be in this relationship as well.

I wrapped my arms around Leo’s waist and nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck, placing a delicate kiss on it. “How do you want me to show you? Do you want us to go public?”

Leo rolled on top of me and straddled my waist, also pinning my hands above my head. I stared up at him in surprise as he grinned down at me. “I want us to make love. Right here. Right now.”

I chewed on my bottom lip as I tried to process what Leo wanted from me. I didn’t see how making love to each other right now would fix things. Was Leo playing with his words in order to get me to do what he wants? He couldn’t be. That wasn’t like Leo. The more I thought about it as well, the two of us hadn’t “been” together since our first time which had been over a month ago and seeing as how that wasn’t really “love making” I could understand how Leo wanted this.

“Okay. Let’s do this.” I smiled up at him, trying my best to stretch my neck out enough so I could lean up and kiss him, but with Leo holding my hands above my head, this was a little difficult.

Leo met me half way and though the kiss I could feel all of his emotions that he was feeling: pain, lust, but most importantly joy. This made me feel that was making the right decision. Maybe this was just what our relationship needed. Maybe the two of us just needed to be as close as we can get in a relationship.

The night flew by and as we lay in each other arms afterwards, I looked up at Leo’s sleeping face. He seemed so at peace. This was how I wanted things to be from here on out. Just like this. My thoughts, however, were ripped away from me by the sound of knocking on the door.

 

A/N: Hello readers, I am so sorry for not updating in almost a month. I have recently just started going by to classes and I have been having some family issues as well so I haven't had much time to sit down and write. Things are starting to look up again though so if anything I hopefully will have time to write on the weekends. Thank you all for being so patient and I hope you enjoyed this update.