Do You Trust Me?

Trou-u-u-uble Trouble Maker

The five members walked out after grabbing their bags, leaving me and Leo all alone. I grabbed a paper towel and wiped the sweat off my face and neck. Leo hadn’t moved from his seat or said anything so I threw the towel away and got back into position. He started the music and I went into the choreography.

“Stop.” Leo called out, pausing the music just before the small dance break was over.

I stayed the way I was, hip held out head tilted back a bit, and watched Leo through the mirror as he approached me. My breathing hitched as he slowly slid his arm across my midsection, just like how Hyuk would have to for his part of the choreography. I felt my face heat up, causing more beads of sweat to fall along my skin, and my heart rate sped up so much it felt like my heart was going to pound right out of my chest. I closed my eyes for a second and cleared my throat.

“So that’s the problem.” Leo said, more to himself than me. “You’re not used to a man’s touch.”

I stepped away from Leo and glared at him. “Yah, don’t make such assumptions.”

He chuckled and raised his eyebrows in amusement. “Oh, so can you do this dance with me without getting embarrassed?”

“OF COURSE I CAN!” I wished I could take back my words because Leo stepped closer to me and leaned down so his lips were next to my ear.

“Show me.” He whispered.

A shiver shook my whole body as his breath danced across my skin as he spoke. My heart had forgotten how to beat at that point. I put all my focus into bringing my hands up so I could push Leo away, seeing as he wasn’t backing away on his own. He scoffed as I weakly pressed my hands against his chest in a sorry excuse for a shove. He walked over to the other side of the dance room, where the radio was located and waited for me to get into position.

I took a deep breath and tried to compose myself before Leo started the music. If I could dance with Leo without getting overwhelmed, I could dance with Hyuk and Hongbin easily. I had to do these dances. I had to do well so that not only N, the other members of VIXX, and the CEO will be proud, but also so I made the starlights proud of Hongbin and Hyuk. They were there to watch them, not me. I had to do well with these performances so their stages would blow the starlights away.

I turned to face Leo as he hit play and we began to dance to the song. I felt my body mold together with his as we swayed to the chorus. Every touch made my skin crawl and yet I could feel myself gliding through the steps. Leo’s face being that close to mine and our lips almost touching made my head spin, but I couldn’t give up.

The end of the song came and I stepped into Leo as he slug his arm across my chest. Both of us where out of breath and remained like this for a short while as we tried to regulate our breathing. I looked up at him and smirked, our lips almost brushing yet again.

“Told you I could do it.” I almost whispered.

Leo moved his head so his lips where teasingly close to mine yet again. “I never said you couldn’t.”

His arm slowly slid off my shoulder and his hand traveled along my side before falling to his own. He grinned and back away, leaving me standing in the middle of the dance room even more breathless than before.

This was a new side of Leo that I don’t even think the members of VIXX knew about. The look in his eyes was something I hadn’t seen before. The way he was looking at me, with that smirk, it looked as if he was enjoying my array of emotions, almost as if he was driven by the fact that I had gone from disappointment to determination, from frustration to now confusion. It made me feel strange, a new feeling I had never really felt before.

“Come on, we should get going.” Leo said clearing his throat, stealing me away from my thoughts.

He grabbed my bag and held it out for me. Our fingers brushed and it shot a feeling of electricity up my arm.

I pulled away quickly and slung my bag over my shoulder. “Let’s go.”

I felt Leo wrap his arm around my waist. I looked up at him in surprise. He smiled and pulled me closer to him so our bodies were pressed against each other’s. My hands rested on his chest and I tried to push away but he held me tightly against him. He brought his face down towards mine and stopped.

“Didn’t you say we should get going?” I asked him, trying to keep my voice steady. I tried to keep my head down as low as I could so I wouldn’t have to look him in the eye.

“I changed my mind.” His voice was deeper sounding than normal.

He brought his lips closer to mine and hesitated, waiting to see how I would react. Leaving his lips to linger just mere inches away from mine, he watched in amusement as I contemplated what to do. Do I push him away? Do I just give in and kiss him? What would the company have to say about this if they found out? Seeing as I wasn’t going to make a move, Leo swiftly pressed our lips together and kissed me passionately.

Dazed, I felt myself give into Leo’s actions and began to wrap my arms around his neck. Our lips parting only to soon be placed on the others yet again. His hands lightly traveled down my sides. It felt as if he was tickling me but the action only made me want to kiss him even more. I tried my best to pull him closer but he pulled away, looking down at me with an arrogant smirk.

He stepped back a little ways and grabbed my hand with his. I let him pull me into one of the vocal booths and press me up against the wall. He closed the door without even turning away, his arm long enough to for him to do so. His frame was so tall and slender compared to mine. I was just barely able to see over his shoulder or around him. He leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head and placed my hands on his shoulders.

”Is this okay? Aren’t there cameras?” I questioned, beginning to feel nervous and afraid of the situation that was unfolding.

“So?”

I looked up at him in surprise. How could get not care about getting caught? “Won’t we get in trouble?”

Leo said nothing and pressed his lips to mine, starting another passionate kiss. I wanted to pull away but the feeling of Leo’s lips felt on mine erased all of my thoughts and only allowed me to focus on ours lips moving together. Soon Leo my bottom lip as his tongue made its way to meet mine. His hands traveled down my sides and gripped my hips as we kissed. This brought me back to the reality of what was happening and I quickly broke the kiss.

“Oppa, do you even have protection? Should we even be doing this?”

Leo closed his eyes and sighed before backing away from me.  “You’re not questioning my intentions but you’re questioning everything else.”

I narrowed my eyes at him. “Well you obviously wouldn’t be acting this way if you didn’t have feelings for me right? I mean you’re not like that.”

Leo let out a laugh that made me question my trust in him. It was an almost cynical laugh and the way he looked at me seemed darker than lust. Did I really know Leo like I thought I did?

He opened the door and left the vocal room leaving me for just a moment before returning with our things once again. “Would you be okay with all of this if I had a and were someplace that wasn’t the studio?”

I didn’t really know how to respond. Of course I’d feel better if that were the case, but because all of this had happened so suddenly and quickly I wasn’t really sure if I was responding with my true emotions or if it was just my own lust.

“Oppa, what are your intentions? Is this just because or do you actually have feelings for me?” I finally asked.

He scoffed. “I like you.”

 That was all he said. No further explanation. He probably didn’t see a need for one, thinking those few words were enough to justify everything. As much as I wanted to pester him for more of an answer, I just assumed it would have been said if he meant for it.

“Do you feel the same way or not?” I hadn’t realized that Leo was waiting for me to respond.

“I-I-I like you too, but…”

“But what?”

“This is really fast and the showcase is coming up and…” Leo ran his hand along my cheek pulling my attention back to him. “I’m scared.”

“Do you trust me?” I looked Leo in the eyes and nodded. “Then act like you trust me. I don’t want to hurt you.”

His words made my heart swell. No one had ever said anything to me like that before and really meant it. I had been in a few relationships before I became a trainee and truthfully none of them were very good relationships. I was attracted to bad boys. I tried to learn from each relationship so history wouldn’t repeat itself but I always found myself with the same type of guy. Leo gave off that vibe however after spending some time with VIXX I have grown to learn that he is the complete opposite from a bad boy.

Leo waved his hand in front of my face pulling me back from my thoughts. “Hey are you okay there? We really should get out of here before it gets any later.” I nodded and shrugged my bag onto my shoulder before following Leo out of the building.

My dorm was only a few floors below VIXX’s but the guys always insisted walking me to my door to make sure I returned safely. Leo and I hadn’t said a word to each other the whole way to the dorms. He would sometimes move his hand so our hands would bump into each other from time to time but that was about it. I felt like I was walking with my own personal bodyguard because of the way he was also watching our surroundings and he would step closer to me when we would pass by people. I was grateful that he cared about me but I didn’t see the need to be so over protective.

When we arrived at my door, I turned to face Leo, folding my hands in front of me, and bowed politely.

“Thank you for helping me tonight.”

“Want to practice again tomorrow night too? You have two performances to prepare for remember?”

I looked up at Leo and smiled. “Really? You’d want to do that?” He nodded. “Thank you! I’d love to practice again tomorrow.”

Leo smiled and leaned down and placed his lips lightly on mine. I blushed and looked up and down the hallway after he pulled away. He chuckled and messed up my hair lightly before waving and heading back to the elevator. 

 

 

A/N: Hello readers, I hope you enjoyed this update. Thank you for reading. I hope to update again soon but I just recently started a new job and it cuts into my normal writing time so I will hopefully be able to get some new ideas for this story while I'm at work and be able to jot them all down so I can update for you guys. Once again thank you for reading, subscribing, and commenting. I really appreciate it!