An Unexpected Love

A Collection of One-Shots Volume III
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  (First Meeting)   "Tao!" yelled a very excited Suzy.    It had been seven months since he last saw his best friend, with him still being a trainee he hadn't had the time to go home. He was very happy to see face from home, it brought him a comfort that he didn't know he had lost. He watched as Suzy struggled with two oversized suit cases. She huffed and pulled the suitcases, when she reached Tao a very big smile graced her face.   "You could help." she said. Suzy hadn't changed much. Her hair got a bit longer but she was the same tomboyish Suzy.     "That's alright your doing good by yourself." Suzy shot him a glare.    "Its been so long." Suzy hugged him. "I missed seeing your ugly face."    They pulled apart.    "Why so many suitcases?"    "Your mom thought you might need new underwear, clothes, socks and other unnecessary things. She even bought some for your friends."    "I'm excited for you to meet them."    They took a bus to his dorm along the way they chatted about everything under the sun. Tao hasn't been so carefree since he left home. When they got to the building they struggled carrying the suitcases.    Tao took out his key and opened the door. The dorm smelt of burnt ramen. There was shoes scattered all over the entrance, Suzy stepped in to the living room. Tao had warned them that a girl would be visiting them so they all cleaned up. A boy with big eyes popped his head from the hall that was connected to the living room.    "Kyungsoo, this is my friend Suzy. Suzy this is Kyungsoo." Tao took the suitcases and set them in front of the couch.    "Hello." Suzy bowed.    "Hi, your Tao's childhood friend right?" Kyungsoo asked. Suzy couldn't help but think he was adorable with his big eyes (she was a bit jealous).    "Yeah, I can tell you everything about him, so if you ever want to blackmail him just contact me."    "Yah!" Tao open the suitcase. His mom packed individual packs for each of his roommates. "Where's everyone?" he asked taking out a pack. Suzy sat next to Tao on the couch her eyes wandering around the apartment.    "In their rooms, I'll call them." Kyungsoo went to the rooms.    "It's pretty small for twelve people." Suzy said.    Tao nodded his head. Suzy saw when what seemed like a heard of boys came walking out me by one. She stared at all of them like aliens and they did the same. Tao introduced every single one of them. Suzy was having a hard time remembering each ones name.    "And this Jongdae hyung." Tao finished off. Suzy looked confused. Jongdae gave Suzy a warm smile.    "Hello Suzy shi." he waved. He handed her a plate of food. She somehow found him interesting.    "Hello." they made her feel welcomed.    -   (Debuting)    "You can sleep on my bed, I'll just bunk with one of the other guys." Jongdae told her.    "You sure?" Suzy didn't want to be a burden. He simply gave her a warm smile and a pat on the head.    Tao had called her to tell her that he would be debuting soon and as the groups first fan they wanted her there. She whole heartily agreed. Suzy had become friends with the boys but she especially liked Jongdae he was a serene person that sometimes gave into the other boys childish ways.    They walked out to the living were Tao was disturbing his mothers usual care packages to each member. They all looked tired yet full of energy.    "I'm so excited for you guys." Suzy said as she satin the floor. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter