Easy to Love

A Collection of One-Shots Volume III
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"On a scale from 1 to 10 how much do you love me?" Suzy asked as she slumped down on the bed. 
 
"12." His face was as serious as always. She couldn't help but smile and covered herself with the scent of his sheets. His bed was small but it was very comfortable.
 
Suzy and Kris had come to China so she could met his parents for the first time. When she first met them that afternoon, she stumbled on her words and mixed in Korean. Suzy was glad that she had him there or else it would have been a big mess. After they all had a late dinner he brought her up to his room while his parents were downstairs. 
 
"Kris, don't you find me annoying sometimes?" 
 
"Sometimes, like now." Kris turned to her and gave her a smile. She stuck out her tongue. 
 
"Do you think they liked me?" She had been worried for the longest time if they had accepted her.
 
Kris whom was sitting in front of the computer got up and laid next to her. He moved  her a little so they could both fit on the small bed. He put his hand under her head and let the other rest on his side. 
 
"I hope so." He let out a grunt, when she had elbowed him on the side. "They did, my mom said that you were very polite and wife material. My dad on the other hand was smitten, he had the audacity to say if he was my age he would go for you." 
 
That made her giggle. Suzy turned her body sideways to face him, she placed her hand on his stomach and with his free hand he played with her fingers. They had been together for a bit over a year, they recently even moved in together back in Korea. 
 
"I'm glad." she let out a sigh of relief. "I would have been very worried if they didn't."
 
"At this point they have no choice."
 
"And why is that?" 
 
"Umm..." Kris intertwined their fingers, "I don't plan on leaving you." he felt his face go red. It was rare for him to be cute and cheesy, so Suzy decided she would have to milk it as mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter