First Love Affairs

A Collection of One-Shots Volume III
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Byunghun liked the way her hand would brush against his. The way her long silky black hair would tickle his bare arm as they walked with no destination before hand. The way her laugh would make his heart beat in a rhythmic beat. He was a fool in love but his love was not reciprocated. He walked the empty soccer field with her beside him talking about the usual randomness she liked to talk about. He liked it though, it was soothing.    "And then Soojung said that I need to find a new hobby." she said with a pout at the end. "Are you even listening to me." she walked further ahead.    "Suji." Byunghun grabbed her wrist making her stop in her tracks. "Why are you crying?" He wiped away the tear that spilled.    "Because."    Byunghun already knew why. "He left far away, did he tell you when he's coming back?" she wiped her tears. she hugged him letting her tears flow like an endless cascade.    "No." Byunghun softly patted her back.   -   He knocked on the door but the piano music was to loud so he decide to walk in instead. Byunghun found Suji swaying to the music. She looked sad and lonely. He sat down on the computer chair. The song was on repeat he swore that Suji's heart stopped by the forth time because she was already drowning to the music. She didn't say anything when he sat down and she didn't say anything after the beginning of the six play.    "Let's go somewhere." Byunghun said. He has stopped the music.    "Where?" she got up grabbing her purse.   "Anywhere." A mischievous grin graced his face.   -   They where standing on the bridges ledge. The bridge was over a small meadow, they had discovered this place on one of their mindless afternoon strolls. They were standing looking out to the distance watching the sunset.    "Will you remember me if we ever part?" Suji asked while walking trying to keep her balance.   "Of course why wouldn'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter