Chapter Seven

She's Gone Overboard

I can't believe we're here, back in Seoul. I have to admit though, I miss the view here. The Han river, Banpo bridge, tall buildings, everything. As we were driving down to KBS, I happen to notice someone reading a newspaper. The headline brought me a flood of emotions. "Super Junior's Donghae praised for heartwarming love songs. Is he perhaps, in love?"

That last line sent a sharp pain to my heart. Did he find someone else? Someone that's affected him so dearly, for him to write songs about her? 

I shake my head, reminding myself to not stress out.

 

"Mina, we're here. It'll only be for an hour. You can watch me through the glass if you want." Yonghwa says, enthusiastically, smiling like a little kid that just got candy.

"Oppa, are you okay? You've been acting weird since last night!" I asked feeling his forehead for a fever.

"No, I'm not. You're the one being weird!" He tapped my nose and skipped into the room.

 

Yonghwa's POV

'Sorry, Mina. This'll be the only way to settle things and make everything alright again. I know you're suffering from being apart from him, no matter how many times you deny it.' I thought to myself as I glanced at today's guest.