Chapter Five

She's Gone Overboard

I glanced up at the huge building in front of me and sighed. Stepping through the entrance doors, my heart beating a million miles per hour.

Before entering the elevator, I heard a group of people rambling on about how tiring practice was.

"Hyung!! Let's go out to eat, I'm starving!!!!!!" Someone whined.

"Neh~ Let me just call Mina first and tell her I'll be late." That familiar voice replied.

I turned the corner and walked to him. 'Stay strong, Mina. Get the message across and leave.' I thought to myself.

The boys could see the seriousness on my face and walked up to greet me.

"Oh. Annyeong, Mina-sshi! We'll let you and hyung talk. See you later!" Ryeowook oppa said as he joined the others, dashing for the door.

 

"Mianhae. I lost track of time. I was just about to head over to your hotel room." He said. How dare he lie to you?!

"Mianhae. Mianhae. Mianhae. I'm sick of this! I've had enough already, Donghae-sshi!" I yelled, earning a lot of glares from those in the lobby to keep quiet.

"Since when did you stop calling me oppa?"

"Does that matter right now? I thought that you'd get the hint when you went home to an empty house. I gave you a chance to redeem yourself and you've disappointed me once again. I don't want to argue with you, but this is the only way I'll get you to listen, or even give me your attention! I need space, Donghae-sshi. I need to be myself again. Don't bother contacting me nor Yonghwa from now on." Trying my best to hold in my tears, I slowly back up and turn around. 

"Goodbye, Donghae...oppa." I head towards the doors as fast as I could, blocking out everything around me. And with that, I'm gone.