Chapter 3

She's Gone Overboard

"Mina, it's time to go, you must be tired. I already called the hotel. Don't worry about the expenses, it's all paid for." Yonghwa called out, breaking my train of thoughts.

"But--"

"No buts. Stop stressing out, it isn't good for the baby. If you don't want to be alone, I'll gladly stay with you."

"I've been by myself for the past month." I muttered under my breath.

"That's true, but now it's different. You have another life to think about."

"Oppa, why are you so wise?"

"It's not being wise, although I am." He laughed and I playfully slapped him on his shoulder. "It's called common sense. I feel like I'm worrying more about your relationship and it's not even mine to be worrying about in the first place."

"Sorry for putting you through all of this. Please forgive me. I won't ever put you through that ever again, I promise." I say apologetically, holding my hand out and fighting back a yawn. It seems like I've lost.

Yonghwa cups my hands in his. "Don't worry about it. It's just that I don't want you to get hurt... Hah! I told you you were tired!" Practically screaming in my face, causing me to step back a bit.

 

We reached the hotel and I noticed that he booked a suite. Aren't these things expensive? Why'd he have to go all out and waste his money!

"Oppa, why a suite? We could've just shared a room. I don't want you wasting your money on such things!"

"Like I said earlier, don't worry about it. Plus, I'm an idol now. I don't want to wake up to millions of rumors saying that we're dating."

We entered the suite and wow, it was extravagant. There were two huge bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, and a kitchen. 

"Mina, good night. I might have to leave early in the morning, so don't be worried when I'm not around. If you're hungry just order room service. Don't leave this hotel by yourself, okay?"

"Good night, oppa."

I changed into my pajamas and soon drifted off to dreamland.

 

It's been so long since I've slept in a comfortable bed. I pulled the covers over my head as the sunlight started to shine in.

"Yah! Yonghwa, please close the blinds, I'm trying to sleep." I yelled out, half asleep.

"Ahrasso. Just go back to sleep, beautiful." I felt a light kiss on my forehead and that's when I knew something was fishy.