Chapter Six

She's Gone Overboard

Donghae's POV

It's been three months since she left, they left. As days go by, the pain deepens. Did it take her leaving for me to realize that I can't live without her? Everywhere I go, memories of her resurface. I need her by my side again. This time, I'm not letting her slip away.

"Mina, I'll make you mine again. I'll do whatever it takes."

Suddenly a brilliant idea came to me. I grabbed my jacket and ran out the door. 

Mina will be mine again.

 

Mina's POV

"Yah! Oppa, I'm hungry! When are you coming back?" I grumbled over the phone.

"I just left 15 minutes ago! Aissh~ you and your cravings are driving me insane."

"Just hurry up."

 

Yonghwa's POV

Suddenly my phone started ringing. Thinking that it was Mina again, I yelled 

"Can't you be patient for another 10 minutes? And don't you dare use the excuse that the baby will starve!"

"Calm down, Yonghwa-sshi. It's your manager. I know that you're on vacation in Busan, but I need you back in Seoul. There's an offer for you to be a guest host. It's a great opportunity, considering the fact that you've never done radio before."

"Sorry, I can't take that offer. Mina needs me and she can't stay by herself, I won't let that happen."

"Umm...Well, I already agrees that you would. Bring her along. I'm sure she'd like to see how a radio station runs. Your flight is for tonight. Rest well and report to the station at 10."

"Ahrasso hyung. See you tomorrow morning." Great. Now how am I going to break this to Mina.