Electricty

Piercing rain

“Is there something wrong?” Hoseok asked when he saw Taehyung was reluctant to leave and was just standing there.


“I really wish to believe whatever I’m about to do is not wrong.” Taehyung said and finally gathered all his courage and focused his eyes on Hoseok’s.


“What's wrong?“


“I don’t know if you’re playing it safe or I’m just getting all the wrong impressions, but I feel like I won’t be able to hold it up much longer. Truthfully, right now you’re the most important person in my life and I know I also mean something to you. But right now the selfish thoughts in my head are overflowing, because I want more.”


“More? I don’t understand where are you going..”


“Listen to me then. You. You is what I want more of  - I want to be there for you at 100%, I don’t want to hold back anymore, knowing that might be of a bigger help, knowing that you’re too kind to care for yourself and confront your feelings, knowing that if I don’t say this now, I might miss my only chance. And if the fact that I’m willing to spend every second I can afford with you, the fact that I rarely ever fall asleep before thinking of you or missing your voice, the fact that sometimes I really have to use all my strength not to touch you and hug you right on the spot whenever I see you vulnerable or hurt doesn’t hint you enough, I really, really want to be with you on a slightly more different level. I love you.” No matter how fast his heart was pacing, Taehyung’s voice didn’t break, it was steady all the time which made Hoseok even more lost for words.

The latter could only stare back at the younger in pure confusion. His lips formed a thin line for a few seconds and he let out a sigh after this. Taehyung didn’t know what to think about the lack of reaction and his confidence was slowly leaving his body. He started doubting himself and all of the times he thought Hoseok actually had the same feelings for him. It also wasn’t like Hoseok to not say anything back, because he wasn’t a coward and wouldn’t do it to his closest friend.


“I’m sorry, it was too sudden, right? It’s okay if you want some space now, I promise I won’t be pushy about this because I understand it came too out of nowhere. But is it okay if I say I wish you could answer me? Even though that’s already selfish enough... It doesn’t have to be now, I can give you all the time you need, but I somehow can’t feel sorry for saying this because it’s you Hobi, and you’re the only person I want to be honest to the fullest and I would be lying to you in your eyes if I kept hiding all my feelings, which you probably started noticing by now.” Taehyung was fidgeting and biting his lips. He wasn’t used to talking so seriously with Hoseok, to be this blunt or be so scared to look at him properly. It was really nerve-wracking and all he wanted was everything to be over.


But a second later Hoseok finally came out of his trance and even though he didn’t answer the confession, he stepped forward and took Taehyungs hand.


“Come with me.” His voice was low, but also a bit demanding, not that Taehyung would ever disagree. He let himself get dragged into Hoseok’s apartment, because honestly, he couldn’t bring himself to do anything else at that moment anyways. Hoseok pushed Taehyung a bit roughly inside and took his hands in his own, the look on his eyes being somehow impatient.


“Right now I really don’t know anything, but what I can say is that I, too, have lost the count of times where I’ve wanted to call you in the middle of the night or just randomly reach out for your mp3 player whenever we can’t meet for days and heck, how much I have wanted to kiss you instead of waving you goodbye, but I’ve never let those feeling take over me because I knew it’s wrong and that may cause serious damage to you. You’re way too precious for me to let myself ruin you and now saying things like this I don’t know what to do with myself anymore.”

But he  wasn't able to continue talking, because he saw Taehyung frowning, as if Hoseok had said something really stupid, but he didn’t have much time to think about that as his lips were full of the latter’s and two hands were already on his waist.

At this second Hoseok lost his ability to control himself and within seconds he returned the kiss a bit more forceful than intended, but it was all Taehyungs fault. It was the first time Hoseok allowed himself to touch the younger and not hold back. Were two bodies able to create electricity, because that was what both of them felt at the moment. Or because it was a kiss ever so desired from both of them that made them forget morals, principles and only their feelings mattered. And they were mutual and pure and their kiss felt like the most natural thing that had happened in their lives for a long time, and that was what started it all.

What seemed to last both like eternity and not really enough, they needed to separate and breathe. Taehyung never opened his eyes again, but he was flushed and even glowing and Hoseok hated himself for allowing his emotions to take over, but no, he didn’t regret. He rested his forehead on the younger’s and let his hands rest around his body, something he had desired to do for way too long. He could think later, right now he only wanted to focus on Taehyung and Taehyung wanted to focus on Hoseok without minding the surrounding world.
 


A/N This is definitely the shortest chapter I've ever written >->o But no matter how much i edit it, nothing seems to fit and i end up deleting everything i add so i decided to leave it like this if i didn't want to delete it all ;; I'm sorry if that's one pathetic excuse ;u; next chapter would definitely be longer and probably the last~
Also picture of the day *u*
Thank you for reading and I'm sorry for mistakes ;;