Chapter 7

EXO PLANET VS MATOKI PLANET = WWIII

Chapter 7

 

In exoplanet~

 

Luhan woke up and realised that he was lying on top of a bed. He squinted his eyes and looked around him. He realised that he was in the master’s resting room. 

“you are finally awake.”

“greetings, master.”

The master smiled back

“What happened to me?”

“nothing serious. Just a cut. I injected something to make u sleep because i believe it will hurt u when i sew the wound up.”

“thank you.”

“no problem.”

Luhan smiled but his eyes were wandering around.

“luhan?”

Luhan looked up.

“yes?”

“do you have something to tell me or ask me?”

Luhan scratched his head sheepishly.

“yes... About k-kris..”

“i knew it.” 

Luhan raised his head up in wonder.

“h-how did you know that i wanted to ask you about him?”

“because its almost impossible for him to leave without saying anything.”

“yeah... And we heard that he is dead..”

“dead? Herh i seriously salute that jerk.... He can even come up with such lame excuse.” the master shook his head.

“jerk?”

“your president.”

Seeing that luhan is still full of questions, he proceeded to say,

“let me tell you the truth. Kris is not dead yet.”

“REALLY?” luhan’s expression lit up immediately. But soon after, his smile is gone again. 

“but.... Why did he leave?”

“because he knew the truth already. Actually, the 12 of you are just normal people, living a normal life. Until one day, that jer- i mean your president decided to come up with some special soldiers project. He forced all able-bodied man on this planet to undergo a check up and chose the top 100 men to be the the lab rat for this project. Many people died, and the 12 of you are the only ones who survived. But ofcourse, many of you all refused to be the soldiers. So, in order to force you all to obey, he imprisoned most of your family members.”

“but why don’t i have the memories of it.”

“that is because, he is afraid that you all will try to go against him with your powers. So he deleted all of your memoriesin order to keep all of you loyal to him. Kris remembered everything that day when he ran out and almost got hit by a car. He can remember because on the day he was caught, he almost got hit by a car. Memories flashed back and he came to me fo verification. Ofcourse, i told him the truth and he went to save his family.” 

“but why didn’t you tell us earlier on?”

“because i was told not to say anything. But now, who cares about that jerk?”

Luhan clenched his fist in fury by the thought that his families are being imprisoned. 

“i know that this might not help you, but i still need to say, your members need you. You may choose to leave and save you family now, but i need to tell you, once you leave, it will be even harder for the other members.” 

Luhan nodded his head. “i know what to do now. Thank you master.”

 

 

In matoki planet~

 

“TOTO~” the five of them sang as they entered the room. 

Toto immediately lit up when he see them.

“how are you feeling now?” shishi asked.

“it still hurts..” he pouted.

“no worries, toto! See what i have got?” dada said as he wriggled the basket of fruits infront of toto.

“fruitssss” 

“yes, hyung bought some sweet fruit for you. Hold on while i peel the skin for you okay?”

Toto nodded aggressively. The five hyungs chuckled at his cuteness. While they were chatting happily, keke somehow heard some mumbles from outside the room. He walked warily towards the door.

“SHHHH....” he gestured for the others as he leaned against the door. The rest of them were confused of his actions and kept quiet, trying to hear what’s going on on the other side of the door. Joko joined keke at the door.

“mr president, toto is fine.” they heard

“its the doctor” joko whispered back at the others

“good” 

“it’s the president” joko whispered again.

“mr president, something happened at the jail.”

“it’s the secretary”

“joko shut up! We all can hear.” tats scolded, obviously annoyed.

“who’s family is it now?”

“keke’s family. His father is having a fever and his family is causing a nuisance in the jail to ask for a doctor.”

“they are talking about keke’s family no- WHAT?!”

“SHHHHHHH”

Keke tried to hear again but he heard nothing already. He smacked joko’s head, feeling frustrated.

“OUCH! I’M SORRY!”

“what is going on? We have a family?” tats asked.

“and keke hyung’s father is even sick.” toto said.

Keke looked down, feeling suspicious.

“something is going on that concerns us but we don’t know.. I need to find it out.” keke said.

He quickly chased after the president. he managed to caught up with the president and his secretary.

“mr president, what to with their familes?”

“i knew it. I knew it that by imprisoning their families when we first catch them at the beach will be a problem.”

“but if we don’t do that, we will not be able to threaten them.”

“that’s true..”

“mr president, since we have already deleted their memories and they will not be able to remember anyways, why not we kill the prisoners?”

Keke widened his eyes.

“you forget already? If they get electrocuted, they will still remember!”

“So we need keep them until we win the war and then kill them all?”

“hmm....” 

The president said and got up his car and the car drove off.

“i see what you did there, mr president.” keke clenched his fist.