Chapter 5

EXO PLANET VS MATOKI PLANET = WWIII

Chapter 5

 

In exo planet~

“well well well, i believe you all know about kris already right?” the president asked. He pursed his lips and scanned everyone in the room. Hate. All he see is hate. 

“yes, i really feel like killing him.” sehun threatened. Luhan, seeing fire in sehun’s eyes because of his anger, squeezed sehun’s hand gently and shook his head. Sehun sighed in defeat and smiled at luhan. No matter how angry he is, when it comes to luhan, he always calms down.

“very good.” he nodded, heaved a huge sigh of relief and placed both of his hands on top of his walking stick. 

The president raised his palm up from his walking stick, trying to stop sehun. 

“you don’t have to. We have already done that.” 

“WHAT?!” Tao widened his eyes.

“n-no no, you must be kidding. My kris is alive. HE IS ALIVE RIGHT?” 

“Huang ZiTao. I suggest u calm your  down and stop being rude to the president.” the commander pointed his weapon at tao and warned threateningly. Baekhyun immediately grabbed tao and tried to calm him down. Tao kept quiet now cos he was scared but he was on the verge of crying. 

“No, kris will never leave me alone here.” he whispered to himself. 

“now, the war is about to start very soon, so i suggest the rest of you to stop thinking about kris, especially you, (he pointed tao with his stick) huang zitao and start training harder. Unless... You want to be like kris” the president stared at tao while tao glared angrily back.

“that’s all i have to say. Commander! Take over!” with that, the president walked away.

“WHAT ARE U ALL WAITING FOR? TRAIN NOW!”

 

 

In matoki planet~

“Where did u all go?” the president asked, glaring at them.

“we went to-” toto was about to explain but the president raised his palm to stop him. Keke glared at the president *how rude* and rolled his eyes at him.

“i don’t care. From now onwards, none of u are to leave the room without permission until the war has ended. Understood?”

“Bu-”

“UNDERSTOOD” the president narrowed his eyes at dada.

“YES SIR!” the six of them shouted in unison. 

The president nodded his head and walked out. 

“hyung, i want to go t-toilet” toto pulled keke’s hand.

“okay, i’ll go with you.”

When they were about to leave the room, they were stopped by their commander.

“what?” keke asked.

“you cannot leave the room.”

“but toto just wanted to go to the toilet. Can’t you just let him pee first then train?” keke challenged the commander.

“NO MEANS NO”

“but i want to pee~” toto pouted.

“pee here then” 

“WHAT?”

“any objection?” he commander glared at keke

“FINE” keke clenched his fist and pulled toto back into the room. He passed toto a bottle.

“toto-ah, just pee here first okay?”

“o-okay” 

“Yah! What are you all waiting for? Train now!” the commander shouted before leaving the room.