Chapter 6

EXO PLANET VS MATOKI PLANET = WWIII

Chapter 6

 

In exo planet~

 

“i still can’t believe it.. He will not die. No he will not leave me.” tao mumbled.

“tao, don’t scare me please.” baekhyun placed his hand on top of tao’s shoulder.

“hyung.... Kris is not dead right? He is alive right?”

“ta-”

“he will come back right?”

“ta-”

“yea, correct. He will definitely come back”

“ta-”

“yes he wil-”

“HUANG ZITAO STOP IT! KRIS IS GONE! GONE FOR GOD SAKE STOP LYING TO YOURSELF!” chanyeol, who was annoyed by tao who kept interrupting baekhyun, finally shouted.

“NO HE WILL NOT ABANDON ME!”

“SHUT IT TAO! DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND? HE LEFT! HE BETRAYED US AND HE DESERVED TO BE KILLED!”

“NO I SAID NO!”

“OK THE TWO OF YOU SHUT UP!” suho shouted and both of them stopped shouting, but still continue to glare at each other.

“first, tao, i’m sorry but it’s true that kris is dead. And second, park chanyeol i forbid you to say that he deserve to die.”

“but its true that he betrayed us!”

“i say no means no!” suho glared at chanyeol angrily. Chanyeol sighed in defeat and sinked back down onto the sofa. 

 

~at night~

Suho was sitting alone near the window and looking at the sky. He sighed deeply. Just then, xiumin approached him, passed him a bottle of water and sat down beside him. Suho smiled in appreciation at xiumin.

“are you thinking the same as i am thinking?” xiumin asked.

Suho sighed, nodded and  the bottle gently with his thumb. 

“i smell something fishy about kris’s departure. I got a feeling that things aren’t that simple.”

“same” xiumin tapped suho’s shoulder with agreement. 

“AHHHHHH” just then, the two of them heard a loud screaming. They immediately ran to where the scream come from.

“luhan! What happened?!” suho asked. Luhan is bleeding profusely on his head.

“i-i...” tao stuttered.

“I will try to heal him!” lay tried to heal luhan, but because lay freezed his power before for training, it will take a long time for him to heal luhan.

“i think... It’s better to send him to the headquarters.” lay said.

“KAI! CALL THE AMBULANCE! AND TAO! U BETTER EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT HAPPENED!” suho comanded.

Kai immediately teleported to where the phone is and called the ambulance. 

“I wanted to turn the time back to find kris hyung b-but luhan hyung stopped me. I-i was too mad to realise when i grabbed the vase and th-threw it at him...” he cowardly said as he looked down, feeling guilty.

“YOU!” suho glared angrily at tao.

“yah! Are you mad?!” lay scolded him.

Kyungsoo, seeing that tao was on the verge of crying, quickly ran there to hug tao, trying to soothe him down.

“i’m...i’m sorry” *sniff*

Kai returned and rolled his eyes when he see kyungsoo hugging tao while tao is sobbing. 

Just then, the ambulance came and luhan was sent to the headquarter where the master, also the doctor, is. 

 

 

 

 

 

~in matoki planet~

 

The matokis were training hard in their special talents. Keke  is challenging his own high notes. He can reach a higher note if he practice non-stop for 14 hours. Joko is practicing his singing skills at a corner. Shishi is practicing to use his deep voice to off the lights. The longer he practice, the faster the lights can off and longer the lights can stay off. If he practice long enough, he can even create effects like making the enemies’ eyes itch. Dada is dancing in the middle. He is trying out new styles now and his moves are getting faster and more difficult, so his power is also increasing. Tats is memorising new spells. As for toto, he is trying to invent milks that have different effects on the enemies. After several hours, the matokis gathered together and practised their dance and their fighting skills. They wrestled, punched and kicked. Training seems endless to all of them. While they were battling, dada accidentally kicked toto too hard and caused toto to fall on his  and injured his hip. 

“OUCH!”

“TOTO!”

They all ran towards toto and tried to help him but they also don’t what to do. Just then, the president came to spot check them.

“well well well, you all are slacking again uh?”

“what slacking? Can’t you see that toto is injured?” keke glared at him.

“do i...” he leaned in.

“look like... I care?” 

All of them widened their eyes in disbelief. 

“toto mato, i give you three seconds to stand up, or i will make you suffer the pain that will make you  never want to live again.” toto shivered.

“ONE!”

“president, he is really injured.” shishi tried to reason with him.

“TWO!” toto widened his eyes and immediately tried to stand up, but unluckily, he felt a sharp pain and fall back down on to the floor in pain.

“THREE! THATS IT!”

“WAHHHHHH” toto started screaming and crying loudly.

“AHHH!” the president shooked uncontrollably. 

“PRESIDENT! COVER YOUR EARS PLEASE!” the commander shouted. His body is losing control two. The two of them immediately tried to escape out of the room.

“toto... Chill down. He’s gone..” keke  toto’s ear softly, trying to soothe him.... And he smirked.

i will call the doctor now. Tats said as he dialed the phone number. Not long after, the ambulance came and sent toto to the hospital, the headquarter. 

 

Keke and tats were pacing around, both worried about toto while the other members were sitting down on the chair. 

“can you guys stop? I’m getting dizzy”

“no! Aren’t you worried about toto? You heartless rabbit.” keke said and rolled his eyes at joko.

“IM NOT A HEARTLESS RABBIT YOU PINKY RABBIT!”

“YOU WANT TO FIGHT?”

“STOP IT! Seriously, how can these names even agitate u all i don’t understand.” shishi sighed.

Both of them turned and glared at shishi.

Just then, the operation door opened and the doctor came out. 

“doctor! How’s toto?” tats asked, feeling anxious.

“he’s fine. You may go and see him now.”