Chapter 4

EXO PLANET VS MATOKI PLANET = WWIII

In exo planet~

 

“Hyuuuung! Have you seen Kris hyung?” Tao asked Suho, who had just returned from the meeting with the government officials. 

“Yeah. He has been missing for 2 days already.” Xiumin said.

Suho sighed. How is he going to tell the members?

“H-he... left.” Suho looked down. He heard a gasp and then a complete silence. He looked up and was faced with blank faces. 

“Suho, what do you mean? He had an individual mission and left for it?” Luhan asked.

“No, he left us. He went to the master, removed all of his powers and left us.”

“Are you kidding?” Kai asked, cocking his eyebrows.

“No.”

“But why?” Kyungsoo asked. 

“Nobody except the master knows the reason.”

Everyone looked down. The atmosphere was serious. No one knows what to say. No one expected that. 

BAM!!

Suddenly, Sehun slammed the table.

“Betrayal.” He said and left.

“Sehunnieeee” Luhan ran after him.

Just when sehun opened the door to leave, he was surprised with the president standing in front of their door. OH .

 

In matoki planet~

 

“is dada back?” shishi, who has just returned from the toilet, asked.

“no.” shishi said, 

“hyunggg. Im afraid. I don’t wanna lose dada.” toto said cutely and pout while hugging shishi’s hand tightly.

“i think we should go and find him and apologise.” keke said.

“yea agree.” joko said.

“alright, let’s go.” shishi said and they all exited their training room. 

 

“DADA~~~~~!” they all shouted for dada, but there was no response,

It was until they combed the whole garden then they saw him sitting on the slide at the playground, sobbing softly. 

“dada?” keke called as he approached him.

“what are you guys doing here? Go and rest!” dada said, hugging his knees nearer to his chest, continue sobbing. By then, all of the others have approached him.

“dada, we are sorry.” shishi said as he pat dada’s head and  his bunny ears.

“i was just trying to help.” dada said monotonously. 

“we know. We were just too tired. We are sorry. Okay?” tats said as he hugged dada. 

“Yes hyung!!! Toto is really sorry. At least forgive me pwease?” toto tried aegyo, which made dada laughed.

“yes!! He laughed!!” toto exclaimed. 

“hahahaha. Are you ok now?” tats asked.

“yeah. “ dada said as he let go of his knees and sit folding his legs.

“then lets go~” joko sang.

They all walked back from the playground to the training room, joking around on the way.

Just when tats opened the door and they were about to enter the room, they were surprised with their president sitting in their room. OH .