Chapter 1

EXO PLANET VS MATOKI PLANET = WWIII

"Bam!"

In exo planet~

"That bunch of s are not listening to us again."
The president of the planet slammed his palm hardly on the table. The sound travelled through the whole room, making everyone divert their attention towards him with fear. 
"Whenever we give our suggestions, they will just treat us as though we are invisible and only listen to the other planets. And this is freaking me out." The president said with anger.
He hung his head low and spun is chair around before stopping. He raised his head up and looked at the row of people in front of him.
"Do I look like an invisible man?" Everyone looked at him, puzzled.
"Do I?" He leaned towards his left and asked his secretary. His secretary shook his head vigorously.
"Do I?" This time round, he leaned towards his right to ask his worker.
"Do I?" He kept repeating his question as he stood up, walking down the row of chairs and asked each and everyone of them like a drunk crazy man. After seeing that his boss is freaking everyone out, Daniel, the secretary, quickly stood up and ran towards his boss, trying to calm him down. 
"Boss, please chill down a bit. You are scaring them"
"Do I?" The boss glared at the man.
"No."
"Then why are you saying that I am scaring them? Can you please say properly?"
"What?"
"You said that I am scaring them but when I asked you 'do I?' You said 'no'. So am I really sca-" the boss turned to looked at the workers, trying to defend himself but shut up immediately when he saw all the terrified looks on their faces.
"Okay maybe I am."
"Yea boss. So can you please sit down so that we can discuss on what to do next to attract their attention?"
"Okay." The secretary then ushered the boss to his seat. When the boss sat down, everyone sat up straight, ready to start the meeting again.

In matoki planet~

The sound of the contact between the president's palm and the table travelled through the whole room and everyone quickly sat up straight, waiting for him to start his lecture. 
Everyone hung their heads low, some of them tried to arrange their attire and the stack of papers in front of them.
"He is going to blame us for not being able to make us stronger again."
"I know right" there's two workers bad mouthing him.
After 3 minutes, everyone is confused and their eyes were looking at all direction when they didn't hear the shoutings of their boss. Even his secretary, David, who has his hands in front of him and was standing straight is confused about why his boss's shoutings had not started.
"Ouch!!!" The president screamed. 
To the opposite of what everyone expected, the president aren't starting his lecture first. He was shaking his hand instead. His face was scrunched up and he was jumping around where he was standing. His legs were almost at nighty degree when he jump and he looked exactly like a clown now. All the workers are laughing, and one of them actually spat out his coffee directly at the face opposite him when he tried to drink his coffee to recover from his shock just now.
"Hahahahahaha" everyone laughed out loud, including David.
"Stop laughing!!" The president stopped jumping and shouted, but still shaking his hand.
Everyone immediately shut their mouths, trying to muffle their laughter, not wanting to get further scoldings.
The president sat down on his chair again and signaled his secretary to do so too.
David immediately sat down on his seat and the meeting started.

-the next day- (sorry I am too lazy to write the whole meeting processes)

In exo planet~

(In exo dorm)

"Good afternoon everyone. I am the president of the exo planet and I would like to announce something important today. Yesterday, I went to the earth to have a meeting with the other president pertaining about the paper of power, which consist of the listings of the powers of each planet. And guess what? We rank the same with matoki planet again. Yes, (the president looked down, trying to suppress his anger before looking up again and forced a smile) we ranked the last, again. I'm so sorry. We had a meeting among our government yesterday and we came out with a solution. The other planets are not listening to us because they think that we are still new to the universe and thus, they rank us the last, together with the matoki planet. I believe that we are powerful, it's just that matoki planet is weak so they think we are the same thing as them. Thus, we need to think of a solution to this. And our solution is : TO START A WAR."

The television was switched off by Suho when he heard the word 'war'. They all sighed together. 
"So are we really going for the war?" Lay asked, still confused about everything. 
Kai hit Lay's head and gave him a 'are you seriously dumb or what' face.
"Hey, why are you hitting my yixing?" Suho glared at Kai.
Kai glared back, wanting to start a fight. Kyungsoo quickly grabbed on Kai's shirt, trying to stop his boyfriend from fighting. 
"Alright now. Lay, we ARE going for the war unfortunately." Kris said.
"But why? Aren't it going to be bad? With all the consequences?" Lay asked, frowning his brows.
"Yes, it is. But we have no choice. 1) our planet seriously too weak. 2) because our president says so. 3) we are the only stong soldiers in the planet." Kris explained patiently.
"But I thought its because of matoki planet?" Chen asked. 
"Do you really believe on what our president says? He's just not wanting to accept the truth that we are equally weak as matoki planet." Chanyeol asked.
Chen just smiled sheepishly. Xiumin pinched Chen's face and smiled, trying to console him.
Just then, the door opened and their commander walked in. 
"Alright, so now, I believed you guys have watched the tv right? Well, bad news. We are going for the war." 
"Damn it. Why do we have to sacrifice like this. It's always the president. He just only have to open his mouth and we will have to do everything. Does he even ever spare a thought for us?" Sehun is angry now. He rolled his eyes and leaned back down on the sofa, with luhan on his lap. Luhan is trying to calm him down, and he succeeded, as Sehun just sighed in defeat, not planning to do anything silly.

In matoki planet~

"Good morning everyone, I'm the president of the matoki planet. I'm sorry to have to announce a bad news to everyone. We attended the meeting with the other planets yesterday and sadly, we rank the last again. I believe it's because of our government, not able to strengthen our planet enough, that's why they rank us the last. I am truly sorry and I represent the whole government to apologise to you.(he bowed) As an apologise, we came out a solution to make our planet stronger. And that is: TO START A WAR."

Everyone applauded, but they aren't happy with it. But because it has been decided, everyone sighed and mentally prepare to receive the pain during the war. The only strong soldiers in matoki planet, the BAP, sighed as well, as they all knew very clearly that they are going for the war no matter what. 
"The president never ever spared a thought for us." Zelo said as he stomped, hands on his Chest and he is pouting.
"Don't pout, jello. We have to serve our planet and complete every single mission no matter what." Youngjae consoled Zelo, even though he wasn't happy too. 
"Well, well, well. Attention everyone. As what the president said just now, we are going for the war, to fight for powers. Are you guys ready? Well, if you are not, better be as it is not going to be easy to win. Is that clear?" The commander said.
"YES SIR! WE ARE BAP!"

 

Narrator: what will exactly happened when both the planets are planning to start the war? We'll, continue reading to check it out! *wink*