Chapter 2

EXO PLANET VS MATOKI PLANET = WWIII

In exo planet~ 
Everyone is training themselves. 
Suho is in the toilet working on the water in the toilet bowl.
Chanyeol is practicing to create flames in a corner.
When the flame appears on his hand, his eyes opened wide. But then Sehun’s wind just blows off the flame and Chanyeol puffed in disappointment. When chanyeol create a flame again, sehun blows it again. Chanyeol then tried creating again, but sehun blows it again. Chanyeol is starting to get annoyed and sehun just had so much fun playing. The cycle repeats for about 5 times until chanyeol loses his patience and shouted. 
“YAH!! OH SEHUN!!” 
“OH YOU SCARED ME~ HAHAHAHAHA” sehun sarcastically said.
“AISH REALLY AHHHH”
“You wanna fight? Let’s see who wins uh?” sehun smirked.
“Sure, I’m not afraid I tell you. I have been waiting for this for way too long.” Chanyeol rolled up his sleeve, prepared to fight.
“YAHH SHUT UP THE BOTH OF YOU!” Kris was happily flying around but the fire and wind just disturbed him. 
Kai, who heard Kris shouting, immediately teleported towards them and stopped the two from fighting and injuring themselves further more.
“OUCH LUHAN HYUNG!!” 
The two shouted in unison when Luhan threw a book at them when he saw that Kai was having difficulty on separating them. 
“What? It’s not me.” 
The two boys then walked together towards Luhan. Their next target is Luhan and they wanted their revenge on Luhan for hitting them. Xiumin, seeing that a fight is going to happen, tried to stop them but they just don’t listen to him as all in their mind is ‘LUHAN’. Xiumin immediately went into the toilet to find Suho, but Suho just couldn’t leave the toilet bowl because he is too engrossed in his training. Xiumin, seeing that Suho didn’t want to help, froze the water, making suho screamed. “YAH! Do you want to help a not? They are going to both get injured and as a leader don’t you feel that you should help to stop them?!” Xiumin lectured Suho. Suho then obediently walked out of the toilet and went to help to stop them. However, the two people are just too strong to be stopped. This is until a huge lightning in between Chanyeol, Sehun and Luhan.
“YAH! Done fighting?” Chen, who is clearly annoyed, interrupted. 
“What is going on?” the commander came in.
Suho, as the leader, told commander everything.
“Now, all gather.” The commander ordered and Chanyeol and Sehun started to feel nervous.
“What is wrong with you two? Uh?”
“I’m sorry.” The two boys said.
“It was him who started first.” They both pointed towards each other. 
“No! It was you!”
“You!”
“I said you!”
“You!”
“SHUT UP!” the commander finally shouted.
“Do you want the president to come down personally? Let me tell you, it was him who ordered me to come because he has heard all of your fighting. Do you want him to come down and scold you?!”
“no.”
“Then? We are going to war soon and look at you. Still fighting among yourselves. Do you think you are going to win the other planets with this attitude of yours?!”
“I’m sorry.”
“You better be. Now go! Go and train!”

In matoki planet~
The six matokis, named BAP by the president, were practicing their ability. Each matoki have their own abilities. Kekemato uses his high notes which can even break the walls. It has an explosive effect that it was said that people other than the matokis will get headache after hearing it. Shishimato can use his deep voice to make the surrounding lights switched off, so that their enemies will not be able to see a thing. This can be used when they need retreat or secretly attack. Totomato can make use of his cries to make the enemies’ body feel uncontrollable. His milk bottle can also emit milk which gives make their enemie’s feel itchy at the affected area and become weak. Dadamato’s dance can shake the ground, making their enemies lose their balance. Tatsmato is a pacifist, so he has the ability to pacify their enemies by saying some spell. As for Jokomato, he makes use of his vocal. Whenever he sings, he can make their enemies hypnotized. And when all of the six of them sings and dance together, they are able to combine all of their powers and make their enemies unable to attack. And ofcourse, they also fight using punches and kicks too(exo too), like what humans in earth do. 
After practicing, Shishimato leaned his back on the mirror, Kekemato laid on the floor, Jokomato laid his head on the chest area of Kekemato, Tatsmato laid beside Shishimato, Dadamato laid down beside Kekemato and toto sat down beside Tatsmato, laying his head on the shoulder of Tatsmato.
Tatsmato: Ahh it’s tiring. *pant*
Jokomato: I know right
Shishimato: Stop complaining, we have no choice but to obey no matter what.
Totomato: Why are hyungs all so hardcore today?
Dadamato: Because the president want us to go for a war and we have to train for it.
Kekemato: I really hate the president.
Tatsmato: Like I like him 
Just then, the door opened.
Commander: What’s going on here?
Shishimato: we are just done practicing our songs and dance and are resting now.
Commander: WHAT?!
Tatsmato: Are you deaf, he said we are res-
Commander: Why are you guys resting? Done practicing then train your individual abilities! And HEY that’s not the way you are supposed to speak to your commander! *to Tatsmato*
Jokomato: What the hell
Totomato: I’m scared.. hyung, don’t quarrel 
Tatsmato: Shhh.. It’s okay. * Toto’s ear*
Commander: we are going for a war soon and you are slacking! If you guys don’t buck up and train, you guys are going to lose! The war is starting soon and look at you! Do you think you are going to win the other planets with this attitude of yours?!”
Shishimato: I’m sorry.
Commander: You better be. Now go! Go and train!

 

 

 

 

 

**********************************************************************************************************************

 

hellooo!

 

Thank u sooo much for reading this and bear with me okay?

 

i'm about to finish chapter 3 soon :D

I LUB U :*