Hong Kong Part 2

Distractions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up and the first thing I see is Sehun sleeping on the couch. I sit up and look around. Why is Sehun here? I get out of bed and decided not to wake him up yet, he had a performance today and he needed more rest. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and get dressed for breakfast.

I tapped Sehun's shoulder, his eyes flutter open and his gaze focuses on me.

"Good Morning…..Why'd you sleep here?" I asked

"You fell asleep and someone had to lock the door for you in the inside, so I volunteered.” mumbled Sehun.

“Thank you”

”No problem. We promised your parents to take care of you.” said Sehun.

I smiled at what happened yesterday. I look up at the clock and it said 8 am.

“You should probably start getting ready, we need to be at the stadium at noon.”

He nods and leaves the room. I go back to the bathroom and do my makeup and I french braid my hair. I look into the mirror and blush at the thought of Sehun sleeping in the same room as me. I hear a knock on the door and I open it and all the guys were there ready for breakfast.

After breakfast we all hop onto the limo and it drops us off to the stadium where Exo and other artists will perform. Even though the award show was in more than 6 hours, many fans were already waiting in line. We get in and Exo was whisked away for dress rehearsals. The managers led me to Exo’s waiting/dressing room and one of the managers told me that I can go see Exo rehearse on stage. I decided to stay here for a while because I didn’t want to distract them. After a while I find my way back stage and Exo was waiting for their turn on the stage. It was there turn and I watched them practice from a tv screen backstage. I was amazed, it hit me that Tania and I would be doing this very soon. I look around and everyone was running around making sure everything is set for the award show. They finished practicing so we all headed to their waiting room. The waiting room had plenty of couches, and it was also filled with food and there was even 2 makeup stations for when they need to go on stage. They had hours to relax before they needed to get ready so we all sat down and just ate and watched movies. A couple hours later a makeup artist comes into the room and says it’s time for them to get ready. She asks me for my help because she was the only makeup artist so I agreed. Chen came up to me first and as I was putting concealer and foundation on him I felt someone staring at me, I look up and it’s Sehun. I ignore him and proceeded on putting a bit of eyeliner on Chen, I kept glancing at Sehun and I guess Chen noticed.

“YAH!” yelled Chen “Keep your eyes on me. You could mess up!”

I roll my eyes and playfully hit him on the head. “That’s why people invented this.” I said as I held up a bottle of makeup remover.

I was done with Chen and I could see Sehun coming closer to me but before he could get closer, Baekhyun hopped on to the chair. I laughed as I started applying concealer and some foundation. I applied some eyeliner and proceeded on putting lip balm on him.

“No!” exclaimed Baekhyun “More eyeliner!”

I stared blankly at him before I burst into laughter. After I satisfied Baekhyun with more than enough eyeliner, he was finally done. Sehun then sits on the chair and I start applying concealer. I was trying not to blush but I couldn’t help it, I was really close to his face and he was just freaking beautiful. I quickly turn around as I felt my face turn tomato red, I picked up the foundation brush and started applying. He was staring at me again and it was almost impossible to concentrate, I applied some eyeliner, I was about to put lip balm but I just stared at his lips. He chuckled and that snapped me out, he was smirking as I put the lip b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter