7 Bangtan Love Scenes

Description

Ana (You) are an 17 year old trainee from America at Big Hits and were a big fan of BTS. Ever since you saw N.O, you can't help but be infatuated with how amazing they are, not to mention how hot they can look without even trying. Now that you have managed to become a trainee, your dream of becoming as good as BTS will always last. Without you knowing, each BTS member has their eyes set on you. ( There will be 7 chapters because each chapter is one scenario with one member c; )

J-hope's Scenario:

He smirked and leaned in closer to you, his body pressed against your innocent one and you can't help but blush furiously. He looked at you in the eyes and whispered huskily into your ear, "So tell me, who's your bias in BTS."

Jimin's Scenario:

"Oppa what are you doing-"

"Ssssshhhhh"

You then continued to remain silent but then you felt his lips on your neck. You gasped but you can't say that you don't like it. You wanted to see what he was doing so bad that you instictively bit your bottom lip. You then felt his hot breath on your ear and you jerked up slightly but still stayed down. 

"You don't know how much I want you all to myself, Ana...." 

Rap Monster's Scenario:

When you finally looked up, you could have sworn that you saw a wild glint in his eyes but then it immediately disappeared after a quick second. He then rushed over to you and looked at you, "Are you cold? Man, what is it with you girls wearing nothing at night, I swear one day you'll just catch a cold."

You blushed slightly, "I-I'm fine, I just need some sleep. Good night RapMon."

You were pushing him out of the room and he was giving you a confused look, "Hey Ana! Ana! Wait-/slam/!"

You slammed the door and you slowly slid down with your back against the door, you don't know why but this 'brother-sister' bond thing was killing you, You wanted him, Kim Namjoon, ALL to yourself. But you didn't want your current relationship with him to break so you had to stay low, you covered your face with your hands and could not think of anything else other than Rap Monster.

"Namjoon...why is it that only you can make me feel this way..."

Taehyung (V)'s Scenario:

You dipped your finger into the batter and it off clean. You smiled in delight and dove in for another. After each and every time you the batter off your finger, you didn't notice Taehyung staring at you at all. While your finger was in your mouth, he would stare at your small pink lips. His heart would tighten after every smile you make when the sweet stuff hits your tongue was charming in his eyes every time you did it. The way you ate somehow brung him to his full lips.

"Enough."

JungKook's Scenario:

He leaned forward and his eyes met your's, he shook his head and scratched the back of his head. His eyes landed on the giant strawberry pocky bag, you saw him point his pointer finger at it, "Hey Ana can you please grab the strawberry please?"

You nodded and handed him the box, you then had an idea and you sat up quickly and began to open the box. He raised his brow then chuckled at your cute display, "What are you doing?"

You took out a giant pocky and you showed it to his face, "Let's play the Pocky game."

His eyes widened in surprise as you noticed his cheeks beginning to turn pink.

Foreword

I hope you enjoy BTS story! Please comment if you have any suggestions for me, thank you(: P.S have some eye-sugar <3 

                                                  

                                                 

                                 

                                                     

                                                     

                                           

                                                         

                                                                                         

Ultimate favorite <3 <3 <3 <3

He's so beautiful, man <3 <3 <3