Tell Me Now (J-Hope's Scenario)

7 Bangtan Love Scenes

You were taking a break from your dance routine and boy were you E-X-H-A-U-S-T-E-D! Becoming HyunA was a lot harder than you first thought. You let out a deep breath as you began to fan yourself with your hand. 

"Hey Ana, I'll be gone for 30 minutes, stay in here and continue practicing or just relax and have some fun. Just don't leave, you know where the restrooms are right," your dance instructor asks as he makes his way towards the door. You nod, "Yes~ I know where it is~."

He nodded in approval and opened the door, "Well then I'm off. See you in 30 minutes."

You nod your head and rest your head against the mirror of the studio, "The things you have to be ready for to become HyunA kills..." You continue to fan yourself, feeling hotter by the minute, "Damn it I wish I asked the instructor to tell me how to turn on the AC in here, it's burning!" You begin to quickly fan yourself even more but now your arms are just getting tired. You groan in annoyance and lie down on your back and stare at the ceiling, "Hmft, even the floor is warm...." You pout in disappointment and suddenly, the thought of your bias in BTS appeared in your mind. You blushed at the thought of J-hope and all of his irresistable faces, the the troll faces, the y face, the cute face, the derp face, the stern face. You don't know how to explain it but you just want it all. You sighed when you then realized that it can never happen, he's older than you and the age difference is immense. It will just hurt you in the end so it's best to just forget it. He is just your bias, nothing more nothing less.

You sighed as you began to stand up. You then decided to take your BTS (your favorite style of bangtan logo) hoodie, it revealed your pink tank top that hugged your body tightly, hugging your every curve. You then heard a whistle.

"Dang girl, I never knew that a rookie like you can look so fine."

You turned your head to see J-hope checking you out and you turned your head away in embarrassment, "S-sorry er-hem... I did not see you there."

You fixed yourself and looked at J-hope who was now chuckling and making his way towards you. Millions of thoughts were running through your head and you continued to look down at the floor. You were shifting your feet nervously and until he was finally in front of you. Your eyes wandered the ground and you felt his slim fingers pull your face up to look at him. He was smiling in his own charming way that it made you have butterflies in your stomach. His hand was on your head and was your hair slowly and you could not help but lean towards his hand a little. He chuckled.

"Do you know the song Now?"

You nodded still looking down and he grinned, "I heard that you dance so well that you can become HyunA yourself without even trying. Show me how good you can be and dance with me."

You gasped at his sudden request and was too surprised to answer.

"I'll take that as a yes then," he chuckled and put a CD into the machine and the song played.

"W-when-"

He then grabbed your arm and pulled you next to him, he whispered into your ear, "Relax and just feel the music. Oh and let me see your cute face. There's nothing to hide here darling."

You nodded as his breath tickled your ear slightly, you bit your lip as you began to dance. You danced to the beat and felt yourself beginning to sink into the music, you swivled your hips when you needed to and with every move you added either a spin for fun or a more feminine move for it to suit the song. You felt the edged of you lips beginning to tug upwards and smile. You did not even mind when J-hope touched your body as he did the guy part. Soon the song ended and you did not even break a sweat. J-hope held your hand, immediately surprising you. You jerk your head upwards and look into his eyes, he looks at you sternly and this time, he wasn't wearing a smile, "Tell me Ana, who's your bias in Bangtan."

You look away as if you were afraid to answer him.

-It's you....

You were too shy to open your mouth but your thoughts were screaming his name over and over and over again. He continued to stare at you until he grew impatient, "If it isn't me, then let me try to change your mind."

"Eh? Mmft-!"

Before you knew it he crashed his lips onto your's. Your back was against the mirror as you felt his tongue on your lip demanding entrance. You moaned and opened your mouth. His tongue was greedy and eager, it explored your caverns, wasting no time. You felt your legs growing numb at his kiss and then you broke it suddenly. He looked at you with a disappointed look and pouted, "Why did we have to stop, it was getting goooodd~~"

You blushed furiously as you panted, "I needed *pant* *pant* air."

He smirked and leaned in closer to you, his body pressed against your innocent one and you can't help but blush furiously. He looked at you in the eyes and whispered huskily into your ear, "So tell me, who's your bias in BTS."

You opened your mouth, "I-it's you, and it has a-always b-b-been J-hope-"

"Call me Hoseok," he kissed you again, but this time he was more demanding. You let out a moan which was music to his ears then he broke the kiss and handed you a piece of paper with his phone number, he winked, "So I guess it's official. Call me Ana."

You nodded as you looked down at his number and smiled to yourself, "Thank you Hoseok..."

~outside the room~

J-hope closed the door and looked at the impatient instructor. He smirked and waved, "Hey thanks again intructor, I owe you one. Big time."

The instructor let out a sigh and ran his hand through his hair under his cap, "You better not make her cry in any way, that girl is like a daughter to me and I don't care if you're famous or not. Don't hurt her, got it Hoseok?"

J-hope looked at the instructor, "I would never hurt her, Instructor. She is very dear to me and I know that I was attracted to her ever since I first saw her pass by in the hallway in this building the day she became a rookie."