Walk in the Park (Suga's Scenario)

7 Bangtan Love Scenes

You and Suga were walking around a local park since the MotionlessMin has done nothing but lay around in bed and camera-whored until he has bags uder his bags. He groaned and whined as he was trailing slowly behind you, "Anaaa~ What's the point of doing this when we could just stay indoors? I can feel my pail skin beginning to crack!"

You rolled your eyes but continued walking, "Then you should have ued sunscreen, Mister Vampire~"

He continued to whine behind you but you ignored it, you then saw a little pond with a mother duck and her ducklings passing back and forth. Your head jerked up and you felt your heart pount in cuteness and you brought out your little fangirl mode out.

"Omigosh! Yoongii~~ Do you have some of the bread we bought earlier," you puppy-eyed Suga as he took some out of the bag. 

You squealed as you took the bread out of his pale hands and cautiously walked towards the family of ducks. While you were making your way over to the mother and her ducklings, Suga took out a camera that he had hidden in the bag. He snickered when he turned it on and pointed it you. But when he aimed it, you were feeding the family slowly and carefully with a gentle yet graceful face. Without even realizing it, you have made Suga stare at you. Admiring how the sun beautifully reflects for your gentle face and how your smiling was so alluring. The smile on your face whenever a duckling takes the bread from your fair hands, and how your eyes shimmer as it reflects the surface of the pond. Suga was truly mesmerized and took a picture before he realized it. You abruptly noticed the flash and quickly turned your head to see Suga holding a camera and it was aiming at you. Your jaws dropped as your graceful demeanor has now changed to a bull's.

"YOONGI!!"

Suga snapped out from his daydream and jolted his head up and noticed you stomping over to him.

'Damn it...'

~later~ 

You sighed as you and Suga eventually sat down on a park bench with an ice cream cone in each of your hands. You had (your favorite flavor) ice cream and he had vanilla. You your ice cream casually as you continued to ignore his presence entirely, he was pouting like a kid when he his ice cream slowly.

"C'mon Ana~ I said I was sorry," he begged for about the 10th time.

You let out a 'hmft' as you continued to your ice cream.

"It isn't my fault that you looked so graceful feeding those ducks," he continued.

You choked on air when he finished his sentence and he immediately started patting your back, "Sorry! I said too much!"

You felt your cheeks slightly burning as you covered your mouth in hopes of hiding the red on your cheeks. When you were composed enough, you began to speak.

"W-what did you mean by me looking 'graceful'," you innocently asked.

Suga scratched the back of his head nervously as he looked down, "Uhm, you kinda looked like a princess with the gentle smile you wore and you were being sorta graceful so y-yeah..."

You blushed again at how straight forward he was and awkwardly looked away, you went back to your ice cream as your mind rushed on what to reply, "...thanks."

He turned his head and looked at the side of your face, "Ehh?"

You took a deep breath and turned to him. You smiled gently while looking into his small (VERY SMALL but kute) eyes, "I said thanks Yoongi. I haven't received an honest compliment like that before..." Your words sunk into his very soul as he felt himself feeling lighter at your words.

Just when he was beginning to loose it, he then thought of something and reached into the bag. You eyed him curiosly and saw him take out the same camera that he used to take a surprise picture of you. You quickly attempted to take the camera out of his hands but he yanked it away before you could even lay a finger on it. He shook and head in disapproval while you were pouting cutely.

"Tsk tsk tsk, patience my dear Ana. Do you want to see the picture I took of you," he asked with a grin.

You sighed and nodded your head, "Show it to me!"

He shook his head again and you rolled your eyes, "What now~~??"

He grinned because he knew that he was beginning to get on your nerves, "Say please."

You groaned, "Pah-leeaaasseee."

He smiled and nodded, he pressed the button to the camera and showed you the picture. You gasped at how well the picture was taken. The lighting was just right, your face wasn't completely covered by the sun's rays. It showed your entire body posture as your arm reached out to let the duckling take the piece of bread from your hand. You almost blushed that Suga saw you in such a way and quickly looked away in embarrassment while he grinned, "Pretty nice eh? Hey Ana let's take another!"

He then aimed the camera at you again and you jumped up in surprise as you covered your face with your free hand, "Hey Yoongi! I'm not good at selcas! YOONGI!"

Suga didn't care and took several shots of you as you continued to hide your flushed face. He was grinning but then he gave up when you didn't take your hand off your face. He stood still for a while as you did not move one bit. You then found it too quiet but you continued to stay still, before you knew it, something or more like, someone grabbed your wrist and pulled your hand forcifully away from your face. You gasped in surprised as you stared into Yoongi's beautiful eyes, "Y-Yoongi."

He pressed his lips against your small one. You were taken back by his sudden action but deep inside you, you couldn't feel asny happier, to have someone that you admired no...more than that to steal your first kiss. You closed your eyes and sunk into the sweet kiss. He broke the kiss and for a brief moment, you both merely enjoyed each other's presence and remained silent. He then took your chin with his thumb and looked into your eyes, "Ana, don't hide your face. You're beautiful and I want you to always know that. Don't forget it either okay? I'll say it as many times I have to make you believe it."

You blushed at his words and looked away shyly, "T-thanks Yoongi."

He grinned then he pulled you in for a hug. You smiled into his chest and hugged him back, you enjoyed his strong arms embrace you as you laid your head on his broad but lean chest. He then whispered huskily into your ear and his breath tickled your earlobe, "We can always kiss again, but this time I wanna add more fire into it~"

Author's Note:

Hi everyone! I am so sorry for updating late ; - ; homework and projects have come up and my Multi Rally is coming up soon. WOOT GO KOREAN CLUB~~~~ Aha, anyway I hope that you liked this chapter c: Like I said, there are only going to be 7 chapters, you all should know who should be last ;) Pink Princess <3 I couldn't ddecide what this last chapter should be like so I'm going to post a poll up at one point :p tysm! ily all! Omg so many subscribers ; ~ ; ILY <3 <3 <3 tysm~