Hella Fiiine (Jungkook's Scenario)

7 Bangtan Love Scenes

You and Jungkook were at a little shoe store trying to find some new casual shoes since his old one was worn out and kinda ripped. That day, you decided to wear a black and white striped tank-top, black flats, and khaki shorts that end a little but above your fingertips, the shorts hugged your curves and showed off your lean legs, it wasn't too built but it was built enough to make yourself look like you work out often. In truth, you just wanted to wear skinny jeans and a hoodie but today, you wanted to try and get the maknea to notice you. You wanted Oppa to notice you so bad <3

You were bending down and taking out a couple of shoe boxes and examining the shoes. You took a pair that seemed nice and showed them to Jungkook.

"Hey Kookie, is this nice? Try it on!"

He then took the shoe from your hands and put them both on one by one. He looked at them thoughtfully then shook his head, "The color of this pair makes me look weird. Like Suga wearing too much blush and black lipstick weird."

He took the pair off then I put it back in the box. I sighed and looked at him, "Well, I don't know what know what you want in your shoes Kookie."

"Well I want shoes that make me look bad and irresistable," he cheekily said as he did the number two for Gwiyomi.

You giggled at how adorable he was acting and then you saw a pair of shoes that you thought looked almost irresistable. You squealed in delight as you attempted to reach the shoe which was in a pretty high shelf. You pouted and your shoulders drooped, "Darn...."

You turned your head to Jungkook who was eyeing you in amusement, you glared at him, "Help me will you~~~"

He then stood up lazilly and his arm reached for the shoe on the display, he grabbed it with ease and looked at it. He smiled brightly and in that moment, you knew that he liked it. You clapped your hands happily. He looked at you and snickered, "I never knew you had such good taste Ana."

You stopped and stared at him with a surprised expression, not long after it was taken over by embarrassment. Your cheeks flushed and you looked away. Your cheeks puffed in a cute fashion and you didn't notice his hungry eyes checking you out. He bit his bottom lip then he snapped out of it and tapped a finger on your shoulder, "Hey let's go find my size for this, pay, then go to that bakery you and I like. As much as I like seeing you embarrassed, I don't want you to be uncomfortable. So let's go."

You looked at him and sighed, "Fine~"

Soon after, Jungkook invited you to stay over at BTS' dorm since your apartment was really far away. He also said that the two of you could play some video games until you both crash. You thought about it for a moment then nodded and smiled brightly, "Sure!"

You saw the maknea smile then hugged you, you blushed furiously at the sudden contact but you didn't refuse his gesture. He then unwrapped his arms around you and looked at you, "But I wanna go get some snacks first for both the guys and for us."

You rolled your eyes, "Kay but let's hurry, I wanna play the new Call of Duty game asap."

~later~

He flashed his infamous cheeky smile and it made your heart swell up from its cuteness. The both of you bought some giant strawberry pocky, regular sized green tea pocky, chocolates that were shaped like mushrooms, and some kinda of hard candy called Jolly Ranchers. Out of curiosity, you took the watermelon one and popped it into your mouth. 

"This is good!"

You continued to on the sweet candy inside your mouth as you were smiling and holding your cheeks from the good taste the candy had. While you were too busy playing with the watermelon jolly rancher in your mouth, you didn't notice Jungkook's intense gaze at you. His look was of ice as he scanned your face entirely, your beautiful eyes to your fair skin then to your small pink lips. His gaze then went lower as he stared at your legs. He his lips as he continued to check you out and then when you were done eating the Jolly Rancher, you sighed and you stretched your arms, "Aaah~ I never knew that Jolly Ranchers were ever this good!"

Jungkook then snapped out of his gaze then shook his head and slapped his cheeks.

'Jungkook get a hold of yourself, this is no time for checking her out. Save the sugar (omg whoever created the Salt or Suga pun is a genius x'D) for when we play Call of Duty... She is just a dongsaeng'

Jungkook took a deep breath then faced you, "Hey let's hurry back, the guys might get worried."

You were confused and you looked into his dark eyes, "Hey Kookie are you okay?"

He simply waved it off and smiled as he took you hand with the bag of snacks in his other hand, "Nah it's nothing~ Let's hurry! I want to see if you can beat me on Call of Duty this time. Or are you afraid that you're going to loose like last time~~~"

Your jaws dropped as Jungkook began pulling on your arm in the direction of the dorm. You then smirked, "Oh I'll get you this time Kookie!"

~at the dorm~

10:53 p.m

At one point, you and Jungkook got bored then started watching TV with each other. You laid your head on his lap while he was surfing some channels. He groaned as he flung his head back, "I'm so boreeeddd."

You shifted your head so that you would look up to him, "Hey Kookie, we haven't played Halo in a while."

He leaned forward and his eyes met your's, he shook his head and scratched the back of his head. His eyes landed on the giant strawberry pocky bag, you saw him point his pointer finger at it, "Hey Ana can you please grab the strawberry please?"

You nodded and handed him the box, you then had an idea and you sat up quickly and began to open the box. He raised his brow then chuckled at your cute display, "What are you doing?"

You took out a giant pocky and you showed it to his face, "Let's play the Pocky game."

His eyes widened in surprise as you noticed his cheeks beginning to turn pink. You giggled at his cute display as he looked at you shyly, "W-why erhem! Why? And so sudden?"

You giggled as you simply put the pocky on his bottom lip, "Say ah~"

He nodded and slowly opened his mouth, "A-ah"

He bit onto one side of the Pocky and you began eating the other side. You two continued to eat the Pocky until you felt your lips touch. He quickly let go as he covered his mouth to continue chewing the pocky in his mouth and to hide his blushing face. You finished the rest of the pocky and crawled onto his lap, "Hey Kookie, do you like me?"

He looked at your cute face with his cheeks being at least 10 shades of red, you snuggled into his built and lean chest, "Because I like you Kookie."

Your voice purred seductively and you can tell that he was heating up from what wascoming out of your mouth. He then cleared his voice and pulled your chin with his thumb so you would face him; he spoke slowly as he tried to avoid eye contact, "Can we just play the pocky game again?"

"KOOOKKIIIEEEE!!!!"

Jungkook's eyes flashed open and was so surprised that he fell off the couch.

thud

"Oooowwww."

Jungkook feel face first and rubbed his nose to ease the stinging pain, he looked up to see you sighing as you crossed your arms over your chest. You looked down and held out your hand to the maknea, "You okay there Kookie? You fell asleep after we played Call of Duty. I told you that I was going to come back wasn't I? Gosh, I leave you alone for one minute and you fall asleep. Blah blah blah blah blah blah...."

The words that were coming out of your mouth were not heard by Jungkook as he continued to stare at your lips. He instinctively his lips and you noticed his action; you raised a brow when you realized that he wasn't listening at all, "What are you looking at? Kookie?" He shook his head when he realized that you were staring, heat rose up to his cheeks as he looked away, "N-nothing...."

You let out yet another sigh and you decided to sit down on the couch, "Hey Cookie, what were you dreaming about anyway?"

His head jerked up as he played with his fingers, "I-I-I uhm... w-was d-d-dreaming about P-p-p-p-pocky...."

You raised your brow out of confusion and curiosity as you leaned in closer, "Continue..."

He shook his head and stared at the ground, at the moment, you thought that it was the cutest display ever! His slightly pink cheeks, the twidling of his fingers, the way his eyes dart around but not trying to look directly at you, OMG HE WAS MUCHO ADORBS~ But you hid your feelings with a poker face as you continued to stare at Jungkook who was still embarrassed.

"C-can we talk a-about t-t-this another time Ana," he muttered.

You were taken back a little but you smiled softly and nodded in understanding, "I see, well it's getting late. G'night Kookie."

You stood up and was making your way towards the guest room with your back turned towards Jungkook. Just when you were a few feet away from the couch, "Ana wait!"

You turned around and was about to say, "Shhh" to him but he silenced you with a peck on the cheek. His action left you feeling flustered and butterflies were swarming inside your stomach as you looked at his cheeky smile. You covered your face with you hands when you stared into his cheery eyes. He winked at you and patted your head, "Now it's a good night~"

~Author's Note~

Jungkookie and you playing Call of Duty.... I shiep~~ ;) ;) ;)
This time I wasn't aiming for such a scene with the maknea of the group but I hoped you liked it. Thank you for leaving comments and for subscribing to 7 Bangtan Love Scenes!! I really appreciate it! Words cannot describe my thankfulness-ness (haha I'm beyond lame) And what goes on in my mind is pure fangirling, the touchy details you can thank my friend Vy. She and I be the lame romance duo~~~ I take care of the mushy parts and she gives me ideas on how the scenes should be like depending on both the looks and the personality of some of the members. For example, RapMon, of course she wanted him to be some kind of beast with a heart (btw she reads too much Twilight, someone plis save her). Aha, anyway thanks again and I hope you liked this chapter(: continue to leave comments but please don't be so rough with it, tyty~