My Cheesy Princess

7 Bangtan Love Scenes

**ENTIRE STORY WILL BE TOLD IN JIN'S POV** (PSST PLEASE STAY TUNED TO READ MY AUTHOR'S NOTE TYTY)

I was holding my stomach while I felt my left eye beginning to blink. I was walking back to BTS' dorm so I could grab something to eat while my stomach was growling like some Houndoom in Pokemon. Ana was practicing No More Dream for the fun of it because it's her favorite song out of all our songs so I doubt that I'll see her later today.

*sighs*

I let out a long sigh as I begin to think about Ana. How kind she is towards us, how she looks out for us guys, doing the cooking and cheering us up whenever we fail at a new dance that had to be learned. She just was there for it all, her smiles, her laughs, and everything about her. She was my princess. But I overheard this one time when Jungkook asked her out after practice this one time and when I was going to pick her up and walk her home this one night. I was too angry and filled with jealousy that I just left. Stupid of me, thanks to my immature act I let the girl of my dreams walk home with our maknea. But I got the looks and the pink persona! I should at least have some impact on her! Right? Ugh this train of thought is getting me nowhere.

"Uuuggh," I groaned as I ran my hands through my hair. I then looked at the ground as I let out yet another sigh. Dammit I miss Ana so so much~~~

"JIn~!"

"Huh?"

I turned my head and saw Ana running up to me as I continued to blink my left eye. Her beautiful hair was flying alongside the wind as she was running towards me; I felt butterflies flying in my stomach and I looked away in embarrassment.

"W-what are you doing? I kinda thought that you were going to continue practice until later on today," I mentally slapped myself for stuttering.

She was smiling brightly as she clung onto my arm, not that it was abnormal but now that I kinda recognized my feelings....these small gestures can make me feel all fluffy inside.

"Jin?"

"Yes Ana?"

When I turned my head, she was looking up at me with her beautiful eyes that sparkled when the sun's rays hit them. I felt the heat beginning to surge up to my cheeks as I tried my best to contain myself at this sight.

"Do you think I'm pretty..?"

My head jerked upwards as I nodded my head rapidly, "Of course! Ana you're adorble, who wouldn't think so."

By the time I finished, I saw her weakly smile which made my heart sink.

"I've been trying to impress this one guy and get his attention but at the moment, he just sees me as a girl who he sees every day. He smiles at me every once in a while but I really can't tell if it means something. I talk to him at least once a day and we make each other smile through our usual conversations but...nothing seems to be changing," her shouolders dropped in sadness and I got angry at her words.

'Who is this jerk?'

My anger got the best of me and I took her shoulders with my hands and pulled her to face me and I looked into her eyes. It took me a while to know what I just did but I knew what I had to say to her, "Ana, you're the most beautiful girl I know. You're sweet, kind, compassionate, passionate about what you love to do. You're always there for us dorks and we just want you to lean on us every once in a while, especially me! I'll listen to what you have to say. Ana you're special to me so it pains me for you to keep such things inside you and not tell me. From now on I want you to tell me your troubles, I'll listen! I'll give you advice! I'll help! Just don't keep it to yourself. Do it for yourself. Do it for me!"

She stared up at me in shock as I saw her taking my words in. I continued to hold her shoulders as we both stayed in that position for a few seconds until I took my hands off of her.

I sighed, "Please tell me that you got it Ana. Because I can't stand to see you pained-"

The moment I took my hands off and turned my back to her, I felt two slim arms wrap around my chest and I felt her cheek against my back. I gasped at the sudden contact btu stayed still, "A-Ana, waht are you doing?"

"-ou."

Her sweet voice was muffled and I couldn't hear her properly, "What?"

She then released her grasp and took my larger hand into her's, "Thank you...it's always you that's there for me the most. You're my best friend, Jin, so thank you."

I felt more heat beginning to rush up my cheeks as I scratched the back of my neck, "Er-hem...Anytime really..."

She smiled brightly and I felt my heart lighten up now that she has now smiled genuinely, man would she think that I'm creepy if I tell her that she looks like an angel that pierced my bulletproof (Haha no pun intended if you know what I didn't mean) heart? Should I just confess and get it off my back?

I took a deep breath as I looked at Ana again, but she silenced me with her pointer finger, "You're so easy to read Jin~ I like you too."

My jaws dropped when I took in what I heard and no words came out of my mouth. She was giggling at me as she stood on her toes and pecked me on the cheek. She giggled cutely and I wanted to collapse.

"So do you want to a cafe tomorrow? Just you and me? Think of it as a date," she winked at me and I could only stand there dumbly and nod. She smiled brightly as she nodded and began to walk away, "Go to the one we like that's down by the corner tomorrow at 4!"

I nodded as I shakily waved at her disappearing figure.

'WHAT KIND OF DAY WAS THIS?!'

~~Author's Note

Heyy guys! Omg so many subscribers <3 ilysm! Now that I know what I'm more comfortable with (oneshots) I plan on continuing writing stories like this from now on^^ Thank you all so much for your patience and time for reading my oneshots on this story and for leaving comments c': I appreciate it mucho! <3 <3 <3 <3 I have another story in mind called Girl in Luv (cheesy and lame title I kner~) where the pairing is Mihyun(You)xJimin. Each chapter is a oneshot just like this one but they're all going to revolve around Jimin's romance and love life c; Also please support my friend's story that I'm co-author-ing Beauty and the Nerd where it revolves around OC characters and all EXO members. You're rich and cool and you have it all until your boyfriend dumped you. You were going through a sad stage but someone will bring you out of it, and he is...a nerd? Heh heh, I hoped that sounded interesting cx So yeee, tysm for reading and please check out these stories! Ilysm~ Tysm again for your time, y'all are bootiful <3

                                                

                                               

                                                  (omigaud dat face, adkladjk)