Hush (Jimin's Scenario)

7 Bangtan Love Scenes

You were making your way towards BTS' dorm and when Jimin called you on your phone, saying that he has a surprise for you. You couldn't help but feel excited because he's full of surprises and smiles for you and you can't help but fall for his cheekiness. His surprises go as far as to buying you an EXO first class poster and you would always pay him back with a hug or some treats that you, personally, would make such as: a cake, cupcakes, some cookies, and/or cake-pops shaped like fruit. Plus, you've secretly had a crush on him but you can't say it to him since he only looks at you in a sisterly manner. But that never brought you down because he ends up making you smile even when your thoughts are battling against each other. When you finally got there, you knocked on their door. Jimin then opened the door and smiled brightly, "Hey Ana! Hurry hurry!"

He pulled you inside and you quickly took off your shoes as he dragged you into his room. He moved at the speed of light and you would slip every once in a while but he would only pull you back up and continue to drag you to his room. You looked around and the place seemed to be empty, then you looked at Jimin, "Hey Oppa, where is everyone?"

When you and Jimin got into his room, you sat on his bed and waited for his reply. Jimin was looking through his closet and looked at you for a moment, "They all went out to eat at that one new restaurant around the corner. They're going to to-go mine later." He grinned as he pulled out a light blue bag with some white tissue wrapping paper sticking out from the top.

Your lips formed an 'O' shape and then you quieted down. You couldn't wait and you reached out to the gift. Jimin then yanked it and hid it behind his back. You bit your lip and pouted in disappointment, "Oppa~ why so mean all of a sudden~."

Jimin looked and smiled in a teasing manner, "If I give you this gift, you have to do this one thing I want you to do. Promise me this Ana."

You thought about it for a moment, 'The worst he's ever done to me is ask for treats and food, nothing other than that.' You nodded your head, "Sure, anything for you Oppa."

He grinned from ear-to-ear, "Grrreaaattt!"

He gave you the gift and you immediate dug into it, you cover your mouth with your hands when you saw what it is. "Oh my gosh, Oppa..."

You reach into the bag and take out a G-Dragon One of a Kind snapback and white hoodie. I noticed Jimin smiling as he saw my reaction, "I'm guessing that you like it then?"

You nodded and you hugged your gifts, "I've been dying for these for a long time, Oppa thank you so much!" You hugged him tightly and he ruffled your hair, "Anything for my favorite girl. Now don't tell me that you forgot your end of the deal."

Your back then straightened up as you looked at him and smiled, "Anything, what is it Oppa?"

Jimin then took the snapback from your hands, "Close your eyes and don't speak."

You didn't understand why he told you to close your eyes but you obediently did so, during that time you completely relied on your hearing and you heard him sigh. You then felt some kind of cloth covering your eyes and you figured that it was his bandana. You heard the creaking of the bed coming closer and closer and you could feel his smooth fingers carressing your cheek. 

"Oppa what are you doing-"

"Ssssshhhhh"

You then continued to remain silent but then you felt his lips on your neck. You gasped but you can say that you don't like it. You wanted to see what he was doing so bad that you instictively bit your bottom lip. You then felt his hot breath on your ear and you jerked up slightly but still stayed down. 

"You don't know how much I want you all to myself, Ana...."

You shuddered when you felt his lips brush softly against the skin from your neck then he felt his breath on your earlobe. You let out a quiet moan to which, he could hear and it only encouraged him even more. His hands traced your legs and paused at your hips. He held them firmly and one hand rested on your back. You gasped and he traced the back of your bra with his hand with the bra still in the shirt. You shivered at the unknown feeling but you couldn't say that it was unpleasant. You then felt him stop and you whimpered. He laid his head on your shoulder and sighed, "I don't think I'm even myself anymore Ana... You're driving me crazy with your smiles and innocent looks. Why is it that only you make me feel this way. Maybe it's because you're so gorgeous that I want you all for me to enjoy..."

You then felt his arms hug your body and the bandana fell off. You then opened your eyes and saw that he was hugging you. You look at the back of his head and smile as your hands move to hug him back. He was slightly surprised but stayed still. You now did the same to him but this time you traced your hand over his abs under the shirt, he let out a low growl at your action and you giggled. You place your forehead on his and looked into his beautiful eyes, you then whispered softly but loud enough for him to hear your sweet voice, "You know, I have a thing for cute dancers that wear bandanas and snapbacks."

He then let go and looked into your eyes, "Really?"

You nod and pecked him on his cheek, "You're my bias Oppa, and you always will."

You then got up from the bed and held the gifts in your hands. You made your way towards the door, "I guess I'll be going. Thanks for the gifts Oppa-."

"Wait Ana."

You turned around and saw the bandana cover your mouth and Jimin pressing his lips against your's with the bandana being the only thing separating your lips from contact. Your eyes widen as he broke the small kiss and smiled, "Don't know if this makes you officially mine yet Ana, but I hope you liked the bonus gift."

He winked but you stood there with a blank face and was speechless, you then smiled and hugged him, "Yeah, I'm your's and you are mine."

You both enjoyed each other's embraces and stayed that way until you both looked into each others' eyes and began to close the space between your lips with his. In a matter of seconds, your lips made contact and the kiss was slow but eventually grew into a passionate one. This was the best gift that you could have possibly received.

"DAAAAAAMMMMNNNNN~~~~~~!!!!!!!"

You and Jimin then paused and Jimin abruptly opened the door, and there stood the guy hollering and whistling. You looked away in embarrassment as Jimin fumed, "THE FRICK! DID YOU HEAR EVERYTHING??"

Suga grinned, "Nah just enough. Congrats man, when can we expect the good stuff to happen between you two?"

The blush on your face intensified at Suga's teasing and Jungkook and Jimin were doing their 'happy' dance (they did the dance that Suga did in Rookie King ep. 1 during the elevator part when the mysterious heroine appeared; killed me man <3 they're suvh lovable dorks :') ). "Ana and Jimin sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G," Jungkook and Jin cooed.

You quickly grabbed my goft and excused yourself from the guys and immediately ran out the door. Jimin face palmed while everyone else was still teasing then RapMon apologized, "Hey sorry man, but congrats though. Tell me when you both do that."

He winked at the last part and Jimin rolled his eyes, "Shut up Leader, since when were you so dirty? And did you get my food?"

He laughed and nodded, "It's in the fridge."

Jimin nodded and pushed his way thorugh the guys, J-hope then hollered, "Kill em~~~~" and it only made Jimin groan. 

'Way to ruin the damn moment.'

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! I hope you liked J-hope's scenario, I'm sorry if it's too short. I'll think of a way to make it better and re-write it after I'm done with the rest of the members(: Please leave a comment and I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. The next one will be an intense one(; Brace yourselves <3