No More (Taehyung (V)'s Scenario)

7 Bangtan Love Scenes

You were in BTS' kitchen making a cake for the guys to celebrate J-hope's birthday (/squeal/ it passed and I wanted to commemorate it somehow ; A ;). You were mixing the batter and smiled when the consistancy was just right. You then put the cake batter into the pan and put it in the oven. You set the temperature and time and put the pan into the oven, you smiled then looked at the leftover cake batter. You looked at it thoughtfully.

'You know...Taehyung's never tried raw cake batter before. Maybe I could show a thing or two to him about eating raw sweets-WOAH! WOAH WOAH WOAH! NO! NO! NO BAD ANA!'

You jumped around with your hands covering your face, you were too busy scolding yourself to notice the presence of someone else in the kitchen. You felt your cheeks burning red as the thought eventually subsided. You took your hands off of your face and sighed, "Well I guess I can't leave this batter to go to waste."

You took the batter from the counter into your hands and turned around.

"Eek!"

You jumped in surprise when you saw Taehyung just standing there, staring at you. He raised a brow at you and saw the batter in your hands. "Thanks for sharing."

You pouted slightly as hugged the bowl tightly in your arms, "Sorry, but you can have a taste of this later Taehyung. Now if you would excuse me, I'm going to finish this raw batter up."

You really couldn't tell what was going through his head with his poker face on but you decided to not waste any time so you walked past him and sat onto the couch. He followed but he sat on the other couch and the TV. You saw an MV for some kind of song about wolves (aha, Wolf-EXO cx ), after a minute you decided to start eating the batter. You dipped your finger into the batter and it off clean. You smiled in delight and dove in for another. After each and every time you the batter off your finger, you didn't notice Taehyung staring at you at all. While your finger was in your mouth, he would stare at your small pink lips. His heart would tighten after every smile you make when the sweet stuff hits your tongue was charming in his eyes every time you did it. The way you ate somehow brung him to his full lips.

"Enough."

With your pointer finger still  in your mouth, you turned to look at Taehyung who was making his way towards you. You stared at him with wide eyes, "Hmm-?!?!!"

You saw him take the bowl out of your hand and put it roughly on the coffee table in front of you. He pushed you down and took the finger out of your mouth. He stared you down and it the air from your throat. He bit his bottom lip seductively and you felt yourself staring at his handsomely face, you hand reached up to touch his cheek but he quickly grabbed it with his hand; he smirked, "This is your punishment for looking so damn y and not sharing. Do as I say, got it?"

His cockiness was driving you mad but you can't help but feel yourself liking this seductive side of V. You nodded and he took some of the cake batter from the bowl and looked at you, "Stick out your tongue."

You obediently did so and he smeared some of the sweet substance onto your tongue, before you knew it, he attacked your tongue. You muffled a moan as he began the cake batter from your pink tongue. He was the air from your throat and you laid on your back helplessly when he finished, you whimpered at the lost of his skilled mouth taking the cake batter from your tongue. He took one of his hands and pulled your face gently so you would look at his face, you didn't even notice that he already had some more batter on his finger. He positioned his finger in front of your mouth, " it for me won't you babe?"

You did as you were told and his finger. Your wet tongue circled his finger and you looked at him and saw that he was slightly embarrassed. You pulled away when you were done and smiled seductively, "Aaww, is TaeTae embarrassed~?"

Taehyung scoffed at your words and leaned in closer so you both were face to face. You felt his hot breath on you and you were flustered at how close you both were, "You know, I've always been crazy for you, Ana. I've always wanted something like this to happen, but I thought that it'd be whipped cream."

You giggled and looked into his eyes, "You can't say that raw cake batter isn't just as good as whipped cream."

He chuckled and he leaned in closer, closing the space between your body and his with nothing but one of his arms support his weight, "But you know what's better?"

You pressed your forehead against his, "What?"

He smirked, "The taste of you and the cake batter together."

He crashed his lips onto your's and his tongue was granted entrance, he explored your mouth entirely, not missing a spot. You moaned when your tongues fought for dominance but you were feeling so weak at the pleasure so he won without even trying. He broke the kiss and his lips were now hovering over your flawless neck. He found a spot and on it harshly, you gasped at the foreign feeling and he then let go, revealing a red mark on your skin. When he was about to kiss you deeply again, you stopped him, "Wait."

He growled in annoyance then his face made some kind of weird expression, "I smell something burning..."

Your jaws drop and you quickly jumped out from the couch and sprinted towards the kitchen. When you jumped out of the couch, you accidentally knocked the arm that was supporting Taehyung's weight and he fell onto the couch.

He groaned, "One day...just one day I want an accident-free day...."

~Author's Note~
Hey everyone! I'm sorry if this chapter was short; - ; So how was the last chapter? Pretty intense? Aha, anyway please leave a comment and point out the flaws in this small oneshots NICELY please. And thank you to those whoalready have :D tysm~~ <3