Dinner

My Bean Called Lee Hongbin

"Oh...!" Minkyung repeated in surprise as she looked around at the spotlessly clean navy blue room. There was a small white bed in the far right corner next to a small desk with a bunch of different looking cameras lying on top of it. A few posters of Park Hyo Shin were hung in random places in the room. A ton of Park Hyo Shin albums and magazines were sorted in alphabetical order with a large amount of books in a book case. An expensive looking stereo player was placed upon a small wooden side table next to the bookcase.

Minkyung turned around back around just as Hongbin came running in and pulled her back out into the hallway, shutting the door behind him as he did so.

"Aish, Ken! Why did you do that?!" Hongbin said in embarrassment. Minkyung noticed that he was looking away from her, avoiding her gaze. Ken smiled mischievously.

"I didn't think it was that bad! It wasn't even close to how I imagined it to look." Minkyung said reassuringly, and Hongbin finally turned around to see if she was serious.

"So you think it was totally normal for a guy to have posters of another guy in their room?" Ken asked in disbelief. Minkyung nodded sincerely.

"Perfectly normal." she said, looking at Hongbin who gave a small smile.

"Bah! I don't get you two." Ken said, and Minkyung laughed.

"You must not have an idol that you adore." Minkyung said, and Ken looked at her with a curious look.

"Do you have an idol that you adore?"

Minkyung looked away with a blush and shook her head.

"Nope! Not at all!" She said almost too cheerily and Hongbin and Ken exchanged looks.

"I'm sorry, but if her idol is T.O.P or Choi Siwon, were probably out of her league. Although, speaking of idols... Maybe we should audition. I've always wondered if my singing could get me recruited into a company." Ken joked. Hongbin rolled his eyes.

"Its alright. If we were in a kpop group, I'm sure I would be the visual and you would probably end up being a normal vocalist." Hongbin said, and Ken just coughed.

"You? Being the Visual? In your dreams! Lets go back outside. I'm sure Leo needs help setting the table."  Ken said as he walked past both of them. Minkyung smiled slightly as she saw Hongbin making a face at Ken's turned back.

 

 

"Wow! This looks amazing!" Minkyung gasped as Leo placed the pot of spaghetti on the dinner table. With exclamations of thanks, the group dug into the pasta with high expectations.

"Mmmmm! This really is good. Thanks, Leo." Minkyung sighed in contentment as she chewed the hot meal gratefully. Leo surprised her by showing a small smile before taking a bite off of his plate.

"He smiled!" Ken said as he pointed excitedly at Leo who's face returned to his usual serious look as he chewed calmly on his food.

"No fair! Leo almost never smiles! Not even when I do any gags or jokes in front of him." Ken pouted as he took a big gulp of water. Hongbin chuckled.

"I think its only you, Ken." Hongbin said, and glanced at Leo who nodded nonchalantly. Minkyung laughed.

"Its alright Ken. I'll always laugh at your gags." She said with a wink. Ken smiled and did a cute aegyo pose which made the group burst out laughing. Even Leo's lips twitched upward in amusement.

"Ken, don't ever do that again. I almost lost my appetite." Hongbin whined, and Ken just rolled his eyes.

"Oh stop complaining. Its not everyday you get to see someone with amazing aegyo skills as I have." 

Minkyung chuckled and continued eating. This is going to be a long night. 

 

 

 

 

 Yay! 5th chapter is finally done! Thanks for continuing to read this fanfic! ^^