3, 2, 1 Smile~

My Bean Called Lee Hongbin

"Wow! So this is where you go to take photos for magazine covers." Minkyung marveled as the two of them entered a large building that was only used for photo shootused props in one deserted corner. There were some people working hooking up computers and setting up the special lighting by a wall with a light blue shading. Hongbin just shrugged at her amazement.

"This is nothing compared to some other photo shoots." he said, and Minkyung smiled.

"Its not very nice to brag." she teased. Hongbin grinned with her and led her to where the people were working. One of the guys amongst the group of people noticed Hongbin approaching and waved a hand in greeting as he hurried over.

"Ahh. So this is who you turned down my lunch date for. Nice to meet you. I'm Lee Jae Hwan." A guy dressed in a yellow collared shirt and jeans with brown hair said as he casually punched Hongbin on the shoulder as he did so. He looked hardly Korean at all, yet his pronunciation was perfect with no noticeable accent at all.

"Ahh... Hello! I'm Kang Min Kyung." Minkyung said with a bow. Ken laughed.

"Why are you so shy? Its because you haven't seen any of my gags, right? They will get you to laugh in no time!" He said enthusiastically, and before he could demonstrate any, Hongbin rolled his eyes and immediately cut him off.

"Aish this guy. Well, no need to feel intimidated. Ken was born in Korea. He just looks not as asian as the rest of us." Hongbin said as Ken gave him a glare. Minkyung nodded.

She apologized, and Ken mischievously shook his head and smiled.

"That's alright. To make up for it, we can all go over to your house, right Hongbin? I'm sure Leo would be willing to cook some extra portions for dinner tonight. Especially if Minkyung is coming over.Ken said with a wink. Minkyung looked over at Hongbin. She didn't want to intrude into his home uninvited, but she was curious to see what kind of house he lived in. Hongbin looked over to the duos pleading eyes and sighed.

"Alright. But you're calling Leo to tell him that there will be guests coming over. I don't want to face his wrath." Hongbin said grudgingly, and both Minkyung and Ken looked at each other and grinned.

"Alright!" he said as he pulled out his phone and walked away.  Hongbin sighed and scratched the back of his head. Minkyung glanced back at him worriedly.

If I'm intruding" Minkyung said guiltily. Hongbin shook his head.

"Nahh. It's fine. Leo is just... Well.. You'll see. And I'm just worried whether or not the house is clean..." he admitted worriedly. Minkyung just smiled.

Minkyung said earnestly, and Hongbin laughed. Really? Okay then. I guess its settled then."

With that, Hongbin continued to introduce Minkyung to the staff and crew members.

I wonder how later tonight will be. I'm excited to see Hongbin's house. I hope this Leo isn't as scary as Hongbin describes him though...

 

 

 

Sorry! Its a bit shorter than I intended it to be. Hopefully it will be still enjoyable to read! ^ ^v

Thanks for reading! Sorry I haven't been updating as much either. Hopefully I will find time to upload more often!