Really not fine~~

Wishing You and Me TOGETHER!~

 

~~~  THE NEXT DAY!!~~~
 
Moving on to their schedules....going to music bank for their GOODBYE stage....
 
waiting room --
 
 
in the waiting room....Sharing a room with SNSD sunbae...
Sophie...is a SONE !~ and she idolize them so much....
that's why she is so fortunate to be friends with the other members..
 
while getting their makeups done.... 
 
 
heran: sophie... can you do well today....i think you're better..
sophie: yes unnie...i'm better ....let's do our best...
heran: fighting...!!
sophie: Fighting!!~~
 
 
the others are preparing for their vocals and routines...
 
 
sophie went outside their room to go to the comfort room...
 
While walking .... her phone rang....
 
 
It's  JYP ( Park Jin Young )
 
sophie: oh..jinyoung oppa...annyeonghaseyo!
jyp: are you better now....be strong ...i'll be watching you're good bye stage okay...??
sophie: yes ..oppa....thank you so much...
jyp: no problem,....okay ...after that rest as much as you can ...okay bye...
sophie: bye...
 
 
Key approached sophie along the hallway...in front of their room...their room together with teen top
 
key: hey...:) 
sophie: oh..* bows * annyeonghaseyo,...key sunbae,,..
key: are you okay.??now...we should go out sometimes..okay...hehe* scatches his head..* smiles..
sophie: ahh...okie ...but i got to now...bye...*waves..*
key: *waves good bye*
 
 
~~~~~~while sophie is searching for the comfort room....
 
key: do i look fine..
onew: why are you so red...huh?!?!
jonghyun: hehe...he likes her...right??
key: kinda...she said we could go out hehehe....
taemin: hyung...are you okay..we're busy....
key: i can always find time.... even though i can't go out together with her ...i can still see her along the way in music core..
     or in inkigayo...hehehhee...guys..just keep this as a secret...hehehe
onew: hahahaha...we're dead ....okay a secret...tsktsk..
 
______________after sophie went to the comfort room she passes the room of teentop and shinee...___________________________________
 
 
chunji : hey...it's been a while since i last saw you...are you fine now>??
sophie: yes i'm fine ....
chunji: let's go out somtimes...i'll just text you...
sophie: i can't i'm busy ....  
chunji: ohh..:( really...i'll just text you...
sophie: no..don't text me anymore for any unneccesary reason...bye...
chunji: *sad face...worried* but .........why?~~!!
sophie: just leave me..okay ...i want to focus on my career....
chunji: i understand but always remember this i'll be always here okay..anytime..:'(
sophie: *ran away* :'( ..*crying...
 
 
________--back to their room..___________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
sunji: sophie....why are you crying...???
sophie: unnie...i just accidentally scratched my eyes...
sunji: be careful okay....tsktsk..* wipes her tears...*
 
chinsun: sophie..get your makeup retouched....and be ready...
 
____________the music show started and idol performances was playing.._______________________________________
 
 
after their schedule for the music bank.....they( sophie, sunji, chinsun , mihi) at Happy together ..( do you know this show ??...) 
           here's an SNSD episode just a small cut..   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oix1x2dQLn0
           (taeyeon is such a cutie here at the same time funny..)
 
(host)jaeseok: Thursday nights are happier when we spend time together ... 
all the  host(myungsoo, minsun, jaeseok, bongsun) : Happy together...!!!
(host)myunsoo: let me instroduce you the GIRLzone..
 
eveybody claps**
 
 
(host)bongsun: so we are here again in one night of fun and interviews...
(host)minsun: so there are foreigners in the group...
sophie: yes, i'm a one-third filipino and onethird- korean and one third chinese..
           and the other one is heran unnie she'shalf japanese and half korean..she is not here ..becaue of other schedules..
bongsun: isn't it that you have many friends in kpop industry ... many idols are promoting your group..
chinsun: yes we came from actually different companies and train in different companies ...that's why we have many connections..
minsun: so are you happy on where you are now...??
mihi: we are very happy and blessed...to be with park jinyoung oppa...
myungsoo: so i've heard that your maknae have been to an accident ... just 5 days ago..
sophie: yes ...but i'm kind of fortunate to still work on our schedules..
myungsoo: you're very strong ...i saw the accident..it was crucial..
jaeseok: me too...
sophie: actually many friend called and texted me .. and they said that i shall always take care and be careful..
        they'll be watching over me and that's the reason i recovered very fast..
minsun: so can we ask for a short performance of your debut song...
 
_----------the members performed their song " Girl's World "-----------------------------------------------------
 
myungsoo: Wahhhhhh  what a very catchy song....
bongsun: so i have to ask this ...since your group is easily known...
         who among is a boy group magnet( has many male idol admirers )
---they all pointed sophie---------
 
sophie: uhmmmmm...ughh...i don't know why...i have no idea...
chinsun: i have so many male idol friend..and they keep asking me sophie's number...
                    but to protect our maknae..i can't give them..*laughs*
sunji: also in the rooms...there were always male idol groups passing our dressing room and looking at sophie...*haha..laughs..*
 
myungsoo: so is there a group that is the most close to your group??a male group..besides from jyp groups..
mihi: teen top sunbae is the most close ..because of the collab stage we had also..i think that's why..
bongsun: so choose each member ...who you like...??
chinsun: i like ricky...hehe...i like cute guys..
mihi: i like niel...he has a good voice
sunji*looks at sophie* : i like chunji...
sophie: and i like l.joe oppa...
..................
 
bongsun: omo...why did we do this..*laughs* they will be on news...*laughs...*
          so let's move on...
 
-------------THEY HAVE A LONG INTERVIEW PORTION...and then the show ended...
 
 
**((one text message))**   
 
     " i saw your happy together guesting....i'm happy...kekekkee....to see you feeling good already....
                 and also i'm happy you choose me to be the one you like on teen top" --l.joe <3
 
 
 
-----------BACK To THE PRACTICE ROOM~________________________
 
--   JYP practice room -- 
 
 
2AM oppas are there..miss a unnies..also......and the other members....
 
 
jokwon: i think we should have some dinner together...it's been awhile since we have a dinner,...
seulong: yes i think so..2am oppas will treat you little children* laughs..*
 
fei: oh....sophie...are you fine....??unnie is so worried ...
sophie: yes...unnie i'm at my best now...i have to eat many ...for more POWER!!kyahhhhh..let's go..
min: tsk tsk,..don't eat too much...your legs will be swollen..hahaha...
jia: chinsun...ahh...leader ..take care of you dongsaengs well...
chinsun: yes ..unnie....
mihi....GAJA!!! 
 
_________________---on the way to the restaurant ...._____________________________________________________________
 
 
 
phone ringing........
 
 
sophie: l.joe oppa....annyeong...
l.joe: where are you??
sophie: we will eat dinner...i'm with miss a unnies and 2am oppas...
l.joe: is that so.....chunji is having a heavy fever and he's always calling your name...
sophie: OMO!! where are you...where are you??
l.joe: at the dorm....can you go here??
sophie: i don't know...*panics..* wait i'll call you back......
 
 
_______TO BE CONTINUED~~_________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
chunji is having a heavy fever?? love sick....he really misses sophie?? don't you think....
can sophie really avoid her feelings for chunji....now that chunji is very inlove with her....
......stay tuned for the next chapter..
ANNYEONG!~~CHINGU~~\