Awaited Performance

Wishing You and Me TOGETHER!~

 

THAT NIGHT!!
 
sophie: i hope chunji oppa can text me tonight...they got my number before we left :") i'll wait for his text...:)
 
 
*ringtone ringing..:) ( with a big smile on her face)
 
 
 
sophie: oh! i have a text message..who will it be* she's thinking of chunji))...??
  *reading the text  ( hello...sophie ..i just wanna say good night and take a good rest ...take care.... see you tomorrow.. :) )
sophie: ahh.....:/
  * replying back* ( thank you oppa...you too , have a good night ...and sleep tight...see you tomorrow..:) )
sophie: i think i should take a rest now....beauty sleep for tomorrow...now is the only time we can sleep this early..:)
      hais....
 
 
...........WHILE in TEEN TOP's dorm....
 
 
--l.joe and chunji's room --  
 
 
 
l.joe: i'm just going to the bathroom....
chunji: oh ...i think i should text sophie...*get's his phone...
     ** l.joe's phone rang**
 
chunji: oh...l.joe's phone is ringing ..i think i should look at it...
  
              (thank you oppa...you too , have a good night ...and sleep tight...see you tomorrow..:)) --> sophie:)
 
chunji: :( do i have to text sophie...i think she's more happy to know l.joe texted her..:( maybe someday i will get to text her ...:(
l.joe: *leaving the bathroom**   did my phone rang..??
chunji: yes..sophie replied...
l.joe: hehe...*happy* i'm glad she replied..
chunji: hehe* awkwardly smiling...let's sleep l.joe..
l.joe: hehe...let's go....i wish i could dream about her..kekekkee>:)hehehhe..:):)sweet dreams hyung...
chunji: -_-..
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE NEXT DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
They met at the salon ( girl group of sophie .. and teen top)  
 
idol group with totaly no make up on....
 
 
 
sophie looks great without makeup ...even though she doesn't have that perfect skin..because of puberty...
but she looks great than the others...
 
 
the girls ..are taking their make ups on..
 
 
 
~~ chunji and l.joe staring at something....
 
l.joe: wow...she looks so good without make up...
chunji: yeah i know...
 ( they are still their sleeping minds...)
l.joe: *merong*
chunji: *merong*
 
RIcky: *being active again ..early in the morning...*  YAHHHHHHHH!! hyung...
l.joe & chunji: * Shocked * WHAT!!??~~
ricky: nothing..:). ... still sleepy hyung..
l.joe: yeah ..kinda...* bows his head to sleep..
chunji: yup..a little....
 
 
ricky: ~~walks away*whispers to cap*.... hyung...l.joe and chunji hyung is always like that...hais...what's wrong with them..
cap: ricky...you're too young for those thing but....you know....raises his eyebrows twice..:):)   get it??
ricky: ohh~~...hahaha....HAHAHA...
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~PERFORMANCE REHERSAL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````
 
* fans CHEERING, BEING JEALOUS,,(HAHA)...and other MIXED EMOTIONS...* but...........
 
 
accidents really happens..................
 
the stage collapse ..just like other accidents but this....the whole platform sophie was standing to was all destroyed and 
she fell...so bad.....
 
 
Chunji and l.joe with worried eyes ..... they are asking for help....sophie still unconscious....
even though she's a strong girl...but she didn't take the fall very well...and she was hurt...\
 
 
Chunji's thinking..**
 
             oh my...what will i do.....what if she's hurt really bad....i should always look after her...
             uhghhhhhhhh..i hate myself ..if only i took care of her well.....this will not happen....
             i should always be careful ....haissssssssssss....i hope she can recover very easily....
             she's a strong girl....
 
They continued the performance...excluding the solo number of chunji and sophie...
chunji was watching over sophie in the hospital all day and night...with their manager,,,..............
 
 
 
 
 
________________TO BE  
 
 
CONTINUED_________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
............i know this is a very short and a very boring chapter...but still..wait for the next chapter..............