Confessions

Wishing You and Me TOGETHER!~

hospital room --

 
manager: chunji ahh..! wake up!!!*tapping chunji's shoulder..
chunji:*sleeping beside sophie's bed* half-asleep...oh...hyung??!!why...is there's something wrong..
manager: go back to the dorm....members are waiting for you...
chunji: ahhh..no hyung i'm fine here....i'm really fine
manager: uhmm..are you sure..?? her group members will soon be here...
chunji: is that so...?? i'll be going home when they arrived...
manager: okie just rest ..okay?? you have many things to do tomorrow..okie just sleep in the sofa..continue your sleep...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~the manager was gone..`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
*while sophie is still sleeping*
 
chunji: * holds sophie's hands....
        you know what....
        i like ou so much...i really want to say this from the very start ..
        but i don't know how to..... and i don't know if i could say this 
        because you seems to like l.joe alot..,,...can you like me as much as you like l.joe??!!~~
        i don't want to be shy in front of you but i can't approach you because l.joe is always there..
        i hope you can like me as much as you like l.joe..
sophie: chunji oppa...with a weak voice*
chunji: oh.shocked*....
sophie: i like you too very much...
        don't you know that??i like you too very much!!
chunji: really??!! * blushes...
sophie: *tries to get up...uhhh...apa(it hurts..ouch)!....
chunji: just stay in you position...
sophie: i really like l.joe oppa ..but as a friend...
chunji: * HAPPINESS OVERLOAD * can i hug you....??* shyly ask...
sophie: widens her arms..* 
chunji: about to hug...
 
 
 
the members were there...
 
 
chunji steps out from his chair..and the members greeted their maknae...
 
 
 
 
chinsun: yah....i'm so woried ..don't you know that....
sophie: i know unnie.....i'm sorry
mihi: i feel sick when you fell...it hurts for me also.....hehehe....tsk tsk ..very clumsy !!
heran: *hugs sophie* always be careful ..and be more aware of things around....
sophie: yes unnie...i so thankful that you are always there my unnies....i don't know how can i survuve this without you...:) 
        *sobs..tear fell..*
hyunmi: always remeber that your unnies will be here to guide you and to take care of you....
 
GROUP HUG!~~
 
chinsun : guys we need to make her rest....we should go now ..and take a good rest...:)
sophie: yes unnie......:)
 
~~the girls went back to their dorm~~
 
but there is one girl missing.....SUNJI~~
 
 
sunji enters the room when the girls went back home...
 
 
sunji: sophie...*with a very calm voice...* do you really like chunji alot??
sophie: why unnie??!!*confused...and a bit shy...**  blushes...
sunji: do you know i like him also....??
sophie: O.O  OMO~~!!
sunji: i know it will be hard ..but can you please give chunji to me....
sophie: *tears fell down ** unnie.,,,,
sunji: i know it's hard ..but i didn't have this feeling ever since ..* cries**
sophie: unnie...i'm sorry but i can't ...
sunji: please...give me this one chance to be with someone i like ...
       you're very lucky to have l.joe and chunji....but me i have none...
sophie: * hugs sunji* i will try eveything to do this ...but i can't promise...
sunji: sophie...i really don't want to see you get hurt but i can't avoid this feeling....i tried ..
       i really do ..but i don't know...please...
sophie: don't worry unnie....i will really try...:'( :'( ...
 
 
sunji: thank you sophie.....:'(....
 
 
 
``\
______~~~even though sunji doesn't want to do this to sophie.....she really like chunji and that makes her really selfish...~~~~~~
 
 
When sunji left ..... sophie's heart started to crush....as she thinks about how she will avoid chunji....her CHUNJI who she really wants...
      the chunji who she really likes................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!  :'( * shouted while crying..~~ AHHHHHHHHH!!huh.huhuhuhu...
 
 
 
___________________THE NEXT DAY________________________________________________________
 
 
 
sophie got discharge in the hostiptal.......
everything seemes to be normal....even though it really wasn't......................
sophie seemes to be pale and weak....even though the doctors said that she's fine...
 
 
manager: chinsun.... just let sophie rest for about a week and just go to your schedules for today....
chinsun: yes..unnie.....*turns to sophie* ....sophie let's go...:) 
sophie: **BLUNT** with no expression...nods...
heran: are you okay?? sophie...
sophie **looks at sunji**...: yes unnie just a little tired...
 
 
Even though sunji doesn't want to hurt sophie like that...she is willing to take everything just for the man she likes...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
....yehey got to update another chapter.....sorry for taking this too long ...because of school works...finally have the time to make another chapter...stay tune for another chapter this week ...:):) ANNYEONG CHINGU!~~