Meeting them is AMAZING~~

Wishing You and Me TOGETHER!~

 

 
their group is always paired up with teen top, and she was always paired up with teen top's chunji, and teen top
members are always teasing him on her. 
 
 
 
*korean language*
ricky: chunji hyung ...big eyes , long black hair...hehe
chunji: shhhhhhhhhhh...shut up
cap: reherse and get the choreography well....there's only 1 week left..
choreographer: chunji and l.joe switch partners...you height is a bit off..
 
 
they did a y partner dance....and l.joe seems to like sophie and keeping her safe...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~`after rehersals..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
 
l.joe: Hands a water**  hello! tired??
sophie: kinda..you??
l.joe: i;m fine...you are so cute
sophie: i'm not..hehe..:)
l.joe: yes ..you are...
sophie and l.joe did a little conversation...:):)
 
*chunji and l.joe and the rest of the teen top members..*
 
ricky: i want to be paired to sophie...*said to the members* because we're both maknaes..heheh..
chanjo:you like her?
ricky: not that i like her...i like her to be a partner ... and she's cute
Cap: yes, she is...ehhehehe
ricky: but i know who likes her* stares at l.joe and chunji*
l.joe: yah..ricky ah..what are you staring at??!!
ricky: you said you like her..
chunji:l.joe you like sophie??
l.joe: yeah..kinda...we can communicate in english pretty well...
niel: haha..i heard that sophie kinda likes l.joe...from the teen top members...ehhehehe..
l.joe and chunji: REALLY??!!
ricky: chunji hyung a what's the matter??are you okie..
chunji: yes i'm fine..:)*but he does thinks of what niel said*
l.joe: hehe..i'm such a lucky guy.HAHAHA.just kidding...guys what do you think ??
chanjo: think of what??
l.joe: me and sophie ..hehe..a couple??hhehehe
ricky: i think chunji is better for her..they are both cute...but i'm cute than chunji hyung..they both sing well..
           good chemistry..what do you think...
chunji: i think ricky is right...HEHE!!:D (everyone laughs)HHAHAHXD
 
...
 
 
Another day for practcing....chunji with sunji(another girl from sophie's girl group)......l.joe with sophie...other teen top with the other members of the girl group..
 
 
sunji : hello....
chunji: *looking at sophie* ahh..hello...
sunji: i like you
Chunji: *stops looking at sophie* ahh,,,,thank you..:)
sunji: hehehee...wanna go out sometimes?
chunji: ahh..thank you but i can't ...
 
 
chunji stands up and saw l.joe and sophie having a good time, laughing and enjoying each other..
 
 
 
l.joe: *tickles sophie....* hahahhaahah
sophie: stop !! stop!!*tickles back..
l.joe : yah!! ...HAHA...*suddenly tickles sophie hard..for her to fall on the ground...*
~~Chunji runs after sophie...
sophie: ouch..:)
l.joe: * taking chunji's hands off of sophie ...*  i'm sorry...to hurt you ..we better stop..
sophie: it's okie...normal things happens...
chunji: *with worried eyes...*
l.joe: hyung better be with sunji...you look good together
chunji: shut up....i don't like her..
l.joe: *with teasing face* okie....
 
 
~~sophie tries to stand up...but ....she fell at l.joe's arms....and that makes chunji come back...
they were facing face to face(l.joe and sophie) then stared for a second..and sophie can't move ...
l.joe tries to lean more to get close to sophie's face ..but chunji interrupts...
 
 
chunji: yah! what are you doing better get her off to the clinic...
 
 
 
 
~~chunji taking to himself~~
 
 
chunji: does l.joe seriously likes sophie...but does sophie likes him too...aigoo...
        i better hurry ...before l.joe.... she may possibly like him that fast....urghhh...
        why is it i want to hold her like that and face her that close but l.joe got to do it...
        this is annoying....urghhhhhhhh...really annoying....
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Just wait for the next chapter ......during this week ....or the other......BUT PLEASE SUPPORT~~:):) hwaiting~~